3 Ways to Create Lenovo Mobile Backup to PC (Simple & Fast)
Lenovo is a famous PC manufacturer, then after it acquires Motorola Mobility, it is now among the major Android smartphone suppliers, which comes after Samsung, HTC, Huawei and other well-known mobile phones. Equipped with good cameras, smooth operation system, perfect built-in communication signals and elaborately designed appearance, Lenovo phone has captured many users worldwide. If you are using a Lenovo phone and afraid of losing important data on it, you may need to perform Lenovo mobile backup to PC.
But how to perform? Here comes this article. In this article, you will learn detailed instructions about Lenovo mobile backup to PC. Just follow us to conduct Lenovo phone backup to PC.
Way 1. How to Perform Lenovo Mobile Backup to PC via Coolmuster Android Backup Manager
Way 2. How to Perform Lenovo Mobile Backup to PC via Coolmuster Android Assistant
Way 3. How to Conduct Lenovo Phone Backup to PC via Copy & Paste
Coolmuster Android Backup Manager is the best Lenovo phone backup software, which allows you to back up entire Lenovo phone data to PC in one click and endows you with the full right to restore Lenovo backups on PC with ease. It supports various file types on Lenovo, like contacts, messages, call logs, photos, music, videos, documents and user apps. Without any complex technical knowledge, you can freely back up or restore certain one file or all data types on PC without quality loss.
Besides, it also supports customized device connection plan. That is, you can choose USB or Wi-Fi connection according to your preference. Most strikingly, it quickly transfers data without any data damage and remains the original file format and quality. If you simply back up a few files, the whole transfer process only lasts several seconds, and if you back up all files on Lenovo, the transfer process will be much faster than other similar Lenovo phone backup software. In a word, Coolmuster Android Backup Manager is really an ideal Lenovo phone backup software!
Well, you do not need to worry about whether your Lenovo phone can use it to perform Lenovo mobile backup to PC or not. Coolmuster Android Backup Manager is widely compatible with all Android phones and tablets running from Android 4.0 to the latest version, including Samsung, LG, Huawei, Sony, Lenovo, HTC, Oppo, ZTE, Google, etc. For Lenovo phones, it supports almost all types, such as Lenovo Z6 Pro/Z6/Z6 Lite/Z6 Pro GT/Z5 Pro/Z5/Z5s/Z5 Pro GT/A5/S5 Pro/K5 Note/Z5s/K5 Pro/S5 Pro GT/K5s/K10 Plus/K5 Play/K10 Note, etc.
Lenovo mobile backup to PC in one click
After you understand the features of Coolmuster Android Backup Manager, you may be eager to know how to connect Lenovo phone to PC and back up it. Let's see how to perform Lenovo mobile backup to PC in one click.
1. Install and launch Coolmuster Android Backup Manager on PC, and enter in Android Backup & Restore module from toolbox.
2. How to connect Lenovo phone to PC. Connect Lenovo to computer via a USB cable, then enable USB debugging and grant permission on your phone as prompted. Once the program recognizes your device, you will see the interface as below.
3. Lenovo phone backup to PC. Click Backup button from the main interface of this program > Select the data type you want to back up > Decide a location on your computer to store data > Hit Back Up button below.
Restore Lenovo backup from PC in one click
Restoring Lenovo backup from PC can be possible if you have made a Lenovo mobile backup to PC by following above steps.
How to restore Lenovo backup from PC?
1. Use the same way to connect another device to PC and enable USB debugging on it.
2. After the program recognizes your device and you see the main interface, click Restore button on the program > Choose the target phone you want to restore to > Check the file type you want to restore from computer to device > Tap Restore button below to restore Lenovo backup from PC.
Further reading: Swiftly Move Samsung Data to Lenovo without Losing Quality
Coolmuster Android Assistant is another recommended Lenovo phone backup software. With it, you can perform Lenovo mobile backup to PC and restore Lenovo mobile backup from PC in one click. Besides, it also supports to transfer contacts, SMS, call logs, music, videos, photos, documents, user apps and more between PC and phone or between two Android phones.
What's more, its biggest difference from a pure Lenovo phone backup software is that you can manage Lenovo phone on PC, like add, delete, edit and group contacts, reply and send text messages, delete call logs, export contacts to Outlook and import contacts from Outlook. Likewise, Coolmuster Android Assistant also works well with most Android devices or Lenovo phones running from Android 4.0 to Android 11 or up.
Let's see how to back up and restore Lenovo phone in one click.
Lenovo phone backup to PC in one click
1. Install and launch Coolmuster Android Assistant to computer, and enter in Android Assistant module from toolbox.
2. How to connect Lenovo phone to PC. You can plug Lenovo to computer via a USB cable and follow the prompt on this program to enable USB debugging on your phone. After the computer successfully recognizes your phone, you will see Lenovo's details on this program.
3. Lenovo phone backup to PC. Click Super Toolkit on the top menu > Select Backup > Choose your Lenovo phone from the drop-down list, check files you want to back up and select a storage location on computer to store data > Tap Back Up below to begin Lenovo mobile backup to PC.
Restore Lenovo phone backup from PC in one click
After finishing Lenovo mobile backup to PC, you will be able to restore Lenovo phone backup from PC.
1. Use the same way to connect your phone to PC.
2. After successful connection, select Super Toolkit on the top menu > Click Restore option this time > Choose the target phone you will restore to > Tick file types you want to restore from Lenovo backup > Hit Restore below to restore Lenovo mobile backup from PC to phone.
Maybe you want: Wonder how to reset your Motorola phone when it is locked? Then, please don't miss this unlocking guide.
In addition to above methods, copying and pasting on computer is also a good way to conduct Lenovo mobile backup to PC, especially for people who are unwilling to install any Lenovo phone backup software. But you can only transfer media files or documents using this way, other files, like contacts, messages and call logs, are not possible to be backed up.
How to perform Lenovo mobile backup to PC?
1. Start your computer and connect your Lenovo to it via a USB cable.
2. After successful connection, click My Computer/This PC on your computer and double-click your Lenovo device to open it. Then navigate to the file you want to back up, and you can back up photos, music, videos and documents.
3. After that, copy the desired file on Lenovo device and paste it to your computer storage for backup. After finishing Lenovo mobile backup to PC, you can restore Lenovo mobile backup from PC via copying and pasting anytime.
The above three methods are about Lenovo mobile backup to PC. However, what if your important files are missing before Lenovo mobile backup to PC? Don't panic! Lost data recovery is possible. Check here to learn how to recover deleted/lost data from Android device.
Lenovo mobile backup to PC is necessary if you do not want to suffer from any data loss. In fact, many people have realized this, but they know little about how to back up all Lenovo data in one click. And this is why this post exists. After reading this article, you can arbitrarily select any way to conduct Lenovo mobile backup to PC. From my experience, I highly recommend you to try Coolmuster Android Backup Manager, which is a pure Lenovo phone backup software and can back up all Lenovo data to PC in one click.
Besides, you can also select Coolmuster Android Assistant if you want to perform Lenovo phone backup to PC and manage your Lenovo phone on PC in one click at the same time. They are all ideal choices. And you can follow the above instructions to back up it successfully. If you encounter any problem during use, feel free to leave a comment below.