How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android Gallery [Top 5 Ways]
Recently, it was reported that Mr. Feng, the Chinese resident, mistakenly deleted photos from his mobile phone. "My gallery pictures disappeared," said he, "how do I get my pictures back"? For that reason, he got depressed and had to ask the bank clerk for help as his lost photos were associated to his bank card password. It took him so long time to find some proofs despite the fact that he finally reset the bank card password and rescued his money intactly. Speaking of which, in case you fall into the same situation, you may also ask, "my pictures disappeared from my phone, and how to recover deleted photos from Android gallery in time".
Here, 5 useful methods for photo recovery will show you as well as some do's and don'ts throughout this post. If you come across the similar scenario, the following is of great importance to restore gallery photos. So, just move ahead.
Solution 1: How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android Gallery without Backup
Solution 2: How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android Gallery with Android Backup
Solution 3: How to Recover Deleted Photos from Gallery on Android with Google Photos
Solution 4: How to Restore Gallery Photos on Android with Google Drive
Solution 5: How to Recover Deleted Photos from Gallery of Android with Dropbox
When we wrongly deleted Photos from Android gallery, we needn't worry too much. Sometimes, the handset memory is still home to these photos but they hide in the memory of the phone as they are tagged as futile. So long as you don't do other operation like taking a new photo or installing a new application after the deletion, they won't be covered. When encountering such matter, you might as well turn off or leave it alone.
Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android, to tell you a piece of good news, is a product of great efficiency, being able to make you sit back and relax. It being a constantly updated product, we can recover deleted photos from gallery with the help of PC platform - Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista) and Mac version.
More traits about Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android:
* Recover deleted photos from Android gallery without backup in advance.
* Absolutely safe to get back all your deleted phones by virtue of PC running on Windows or Mac platform.
* Back LG, Samsung, Sony, HTC, Motorola, Huawei and most of other kinds of Android phones.
* Cover such latest Android phone models as Samsung Galaxy S10/S10E/ S9/S8, HUAWEI Mate X/Mate 20/Mate 10, HTC U11+/U11/10 M10H/A9W, OPPO R11/R11 Plus/R11s/R11s, etc.
* Support two functions including Android data recovery and Android SD card recovery.
* Offer not only photos recovery, but videos, notes, contacts and other data free from system modification.
Does it make you worry less on how to recover deleted photos from gallery?
Hit here to download the trial version.
Specifications to restore gallery photos with Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android:
1. Restore gallery photos from Android Internal Memory Card:
Step 1. Install and launch Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android on your computer, then enter in "Android Recovery" module.
Step 2. Connect your Android phone with computer via a USB cable, enable debugging and grant permission by tapping "Allow" or "OK" on your Android phone when pop-up windows ask you. Then select file type you want to recover and tap "Next". During this process, you need to root Android phone in order to scan out deleted photos, if it is not rooted, follow the window hint to root it.
Step 3. Select "Android Data Recovery" mode in home interface > tick "Photos" from left window > Check wanted photos in right window > tap "Recover" below to save them on PC.
Watch the video below to see more details on how to recover deleted photos from Android gallery using Android Data Recovery mode.
2. Restore gallery photos from SD Card:
* Step 1. Start the program and choose "SD Card Recovery" mode on the top center of the interface. Now, you need to insert the SD card to your computer with a SD card reader as prepared.
* Step 2. Tap "Next" button and your computer will detect your SD card you've just inserted. Now, you need to select a disk drive to scan by marking it, and then click "Next" to start the scan task.
* Step 3. After the scan, all the recoverable data types covering Photos, Videos, Audio and Documents pop up on the interface. You can preview the photos and select what you want to restore (you can also turn on "Only display the deleted item(s)" for sure), then click "Recover" button to save them on PC.
Notes: After the completion of recovered photos, suggest you saving them to the computer at first. It is strongly recommended that you might as well check SD card for virus, and then you can put photos back to your SD card again.
Check the following video to see more details on how to recover deleted photos form Android gallery using SD Card Recovery mode step by step.
Have you mastered the first solution to recover deleted photos from gallery? If you want to have a try through other method, here's what you want to find - Coolmuster Android Assistant. It offers you another choice to recover files including photos from Android gallery, providing you wrongly deleted them. Luckily, resorting to it, you can resume backed-up photos to your Android gallery with ease.
Steps to restore gallery photos from Android Gallery with Android Backup:
Step 1. Connect the App after you download and open it.
Launch the software and click "Android Assistant" module to access Coolmuster Android Assistant. Connect the phone to your PC via a USB cable, and enable USB debugging from your handset to get an access for Coolmuster Android Assistant detection. When detected, the phone was connected, and the window will show you three title bars. Now, you need to hit the second one - "Super Toolkit".
Step 2. Back up photos with one click.
At the sight of the follow interface, you should click the "Backup" module on the left below the "Essentials" item. After that, you'll see the phone model and the corresponding document categories below. Now, you need to tap check "Photos" and click "Back Up" to start backing up.
Step 3. Recover photos from your Android gallery
Connect your Android phone to make it recognized, and then tap "Super Toolkit"and then "Restore" button to restore photos from Android gallery. Now, choose your phone and the target backup file for restoration, then choose "Photos" and click "Restore" to conduct this process.
Google Photos is a photo management App developed by Google. Storing a number of photos and video in the cloud, it can automatically classify pictures in accordance with time, place and picture content. Once deleted, photos can be stored in the trash can for 2 months. Thus, you should retrieve them as soon as possible within 60 days. Want to get more tips about photo recovery from backup of Google Photos?
There're the details for gallery recovery:
* Step 1. Start the program on the phone, and log in Google account you've set beforehand. After that, hit the top menu to choose the third item - "Trash" on the sidebar.
* Step 2. The trash can shows the deleted photos, and you need to choose what you need by pitching them up.
* Step 3. Bring photos back to Google Photos by tapping "three-dot" icon on the top right menu. Then click "Restore" button and the chosen photos will be housed in the photo folder in your phone.
Google Drive is another Google tools for data management. It is used to rescue deleted photos from Android gallery on condition that you have synchronized your photos to its account beforehand. This drive App needs to be downloaded to backup photos first, and then you can recover from it in reverse.
Brief operation dealing with Android photos disappeared from gallery:
* Step 1. Start "Google drive" App from your Android handset, or you can use the web version by visiting Google drive website with your phone.
* Step 2. Log in with the exact user name and password you've just used for backing up for photos. Then the pictures are displayed on the interface. Just choose the needed pictures and press "DONE" to get them back from the photo location.
Like the Google backup, Dropbox owns a trash location which can house photos. However, it only allows you to recover photos from itself within only 30 days which is different from the former. On top of that, there's not enough space for backup. So, you need to retrieve the deleted photos in time. Yet its use instruction is a duck soup.
Here's the intro with Dropbox in response to the sigh - "my gallery pictures disappear"
Download this program and sign your account in at in the first place. Next, find "Files" item and hit "Deleted Files" as prompted. Finally, you can select the required photos as you like.
Tips: Since we see so many cases about photo loss, we may get to know that it is very necessary to back up Android photos as well as other data. Certainly, it is an easy stuff to back up them with the connection between your phone and PC at first, if you're worried about some unknown security or privacy disclosure, you can back up your photos with Android assistant.
As of now, touched upon how to recover deleted photos from gallery, 5 solutions have been introduced as above. You can choose any of them the moment you sigh, "all my photos disappeared from my Android". But I have to say that the last three ones can recover deleted photos from gallery on the basis of your backup before, while the first two ones, Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android in particular, can restore gallery photos regardless of backup or not. Thus, under what circumstances and opting for which method to restore photos from your Android gallery, I'm sure you have the answer in mind now.
If you want to have a go, do share your experience with other users. Exactly, may be your wonderful trial experience can give them a cue to taste the charm of new technique considering gallery recovery.