"Often, you throw a pebble inadvertently. You, however, are desperate to find it back afterwards." Last month, a friend of mine wrote an E-mail to me, regretting that he accidentally deleted files from his Android phone. Later, he was too restless to control himself, and hit the phone on the ground, and it almost didn't work. Then, he couldn't help to know how to recover deleted files from Android phone internal memory, because the deleted info are files concerning the whole year's meeting and work arrangement of his company.
Indeed, the way of photo recovery from Android phone internal memory gives him a glimmer of hope. Have you got such a similar experience about phone storage recovery? Faced with it, you can get through your dilemma. Calm down first and the outcomes might not be as bad as you think even when your phone screen is broken. Want to know what's the trick in coping with phone memory recovery for Android? The following will decode for you from 4 effective ways.
Part 1: Is it Possible to Recover Deleted Files from Android Phone Internal Memory?
Part 2: How to Recover Deleted Files from Android Phone Internal Memory without Backup (Recommended)
Part 3: How to Recover Deleted Files from Android Internal Storage without Backup (Contacts & SMS)
Part 4: How to Recover Deleted Files from Mobile Phone Internal Memory with Google Backup
Part 5: How to Recover Deleted Data from Android Internal Memory If Android Phone is Broken?
"Lost in the fire, can be in the ashes." This is a Danish adage, which means something you lose once but will be back again. When it comes to cell phone internal memory recovery, is it possible to recover deleted files from mobile phone internal memory? Nowadays, the memory of mobile phone is getting larger and larger, and we are used to housing a variety of files associated to our study or work whenever necessary. Yet often, we do not know where they are after our unwitting operation. At times, the phone screen is broken for some unforeseen reason, we may be panic to know if it is really an irretrievable blunder? Once it occurs, here's what you need to know.
As a rule, we know the mobile data removal mechanism is a bit like the recycle bin on a computer desktop, but we cannot see the files in the phone after the deletion. They, in fact, are stored in the phone memory occupying some position, marked as unused information. These data, with being conducted deletion instruction, labeled as a special info by Android system, cannot be detected over time. Thus, in general, you cannot directly extract them from some corresponding place when you need them. But actually, they haven't disappeared completely.
From what has been discussed, is it possible to recover deleted files from Android phone internal memory? Well, I believe the mystery has been solved. But how can we do that? If we search on the internet with the phrases "recover deleted files Android internal storage" or "Android phone soft Android recovery", which solution is safe and cost-effective when you choose an Android App to recover deleted files from internal memory? There're the tricks.
Tips: For iPhone users, you can learn the full guide on how to recover lost data from iPhone internal memory card here.
It is nothing serious at a time when we delete files from Android phone internal memory unconsciously. Sometimes, if you still want to reexamine for their trace, they may remain inaccessible. You might as well close Wi-Fi and even can't open some off-line applications to avoid more data loss. What you need to do immediately is to find a smart phone memory recovery for Android software to recover deleted files from Android internal storage.
Owing to its instinctive features, Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android, a phone memory recovery App for Android, can help you get back what you need. Providing a trial version for free, we can recover deleted files from Android phone internal memory without backup on a regular basis.
Why do I introduce this data recovery software for Android phone internal memory at first? There're the main reasons:
* Recover Android deleted photos, videos, music, documents, call logs, contacts and text messages from Android phone with ease.
* Recover deleted files from Android phone internal memory and Android SD card with the aid of PC - Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista and Mac version.
* Completely safe to get back all your deleted files with two modes as Android data recovery and Android SD card recovery.
* Support Samsung, Sony, LG, HTC, Motorola, Huawei and most of other kinds of Android device.
* Be useful for the latest Android phone Samsung Galaxy S23/S22/S21/S20, OPPO Reno9 Pro/Reno9/Reno8 T/Reno 8/Reno7/Reno6/Reno5, Huawei Mate 50 Pro/Mate 50/Mate 40 Pro/Mate 40/Mate Xs, as well as other phone types and series.
* Run in an offline environment without Ads, free from virus, keeping from third-party program and providing with quality after-sales service.
Is it really safe and time-consuming to recover deleted files from Android phone internal memory?
Give it a free try here.
As we know, Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android, a data recovery software for Android phone internal memory, supports the recovery of many file types.
As for how to recover deleted files from Android internal storage, can I get another method to recover other types of files? The second reason of recommendation can solve your problem. That's right, Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android also provides with another mode - Android Data Recovery, aiming to recover more sorts of deleted files from Android internal storage, such as call logs, contacts and text messages. Here's how:
Step 1. Connect your phone to PC
Tap "Android Recovery" mode after you install and open the App. Then connect Android device to PC via USB cable before enabling debugging on the handset (skip it if you have already enabled debugging). This step help build the connection between your phone and PC.
Step 2. Privilege for the program and select for scan
Hit "Allow" on the gadget to get privileges for the program as prompted. Next, choose "Select All" and the recovery program will scan files from Android internal storage. After that, you will see file names on the window. By the way, you need to root your Android phone if prompted to scan deleted files from your Android phon.
Step 3. Preview and choose the files for rescue
You can see the items including contacts, messages and call logs on the left of the interface. Just choose either of them to preview and mark the exact items for rescue. Certainly, you can click "Only display the deleted item(s)" button to check lost data as well. Then click "Recover" to get back files you want to retrieve.
Watch the video below to find out more details on how to recover deleted files from Android internal memory.
1. Wondering how to recover deleted videos from Android phone internal memory? Check the alternative guide on how to recover videos and music from Android phone here.
2. Also want to know more about how to recover deleted folder Android internal storage? See the alternative solutions of how to recover lost word documents on Android.
3. See how to recover deleted photos from Android cell phone here if needed.
Many phone users may ask, "If I only need to recover deleted contacts or SMS without backup, can you recommend another program with similar functions? Definitely, Coolmuster Android SMS + Contacts Recovery, an App for phone memory recovery for Android, is the exact one you're looking for. It supports almost all types of Android handset, and can recover deleted data due to various reasons. Besides, it can retrieve contact name, address, job title, company and others, and export them with HTML or XML formats characterized by totally read-only and risk-free.
There're brief steps on how to recover deleted data from Android internal memory:
* Step 1. To start with, open the App on your PC and hit "SMS + Contacts Recovery". Then, enable USB debugging from your phone and click "Allow" or "OK" to establish connection.
* Step 2. You need to select "Contact" or "Message" and then hit "Next" for scan. If the interface cue you to root you phone, please carry out the notes of Part 2.
* Step 3. Start "Contacts" or "Messages" option and preview items, then tick the desired contacts or text messages. Tap "Recover" to save them to PC or external hard drive.
See also: Learn these 10 tips to fix your stuck iPad on the Apple logo screen.
Google backup is another tool to recover files from phone memory. It is a means which provides its users with a cloud server to backup data like photos, Apps, music and other files. If you have uploaded your files from its cloud. You can recover deleted files from Android internal storage simply.
Guide on how to recover deleted files from phone internal memory:
* Step 1. Sign in Google drive account after you install and start the App, then it prompts you to choose the exact device by showing the device type. Then the screen will cue you the phone files. Choose the desired ones here.
* Step 2. You need to pick a few files or bring them all for rescue as prompted. After that, you can tap "RESTORE" option on the bottom of the phone interface. The App will restore data from backup space.
In the preface, I mentioned that one of my friends dropped his phone on the ground and it nearly went wrong. For now, is it possible to recover deleted files from phone memory when the phone screen was physically broken? Can the wrongly deleted data still be extracted?
Yep, once that happens, neither should you be impulsive nor you should wait for a miracle but to turn to a recovery App. Broken Android Data Extraction deserves to your reliance. Wonder to get detailed tutorials? Please check the 2 easy ways to access Android phone with broken screen.
Generally, deleting files by mistake is a common dilemma that can happen at any time. The 4 methods can aid you to pull through any unnecessary hassle even if your phone screen doesn't work. How to recover deleted data from Android internal memory? In terms of Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android, it can help you out in dealing with almost every types of data recovery with 2 modes without backup. If you only want to recover SMS and contacts, Coolmuster Android SMS + Contacts Recovery is another good choice. By the way, as for Google drive, It can be tough to recover photos, contact, messages and other files without data back-up in advance.
When you're hesitating to make a decision on phone storage recovery, you can make a choice in the light of your own needs. Finally, warm tips: Don't forget the tips before and after you recover deleted files from phone internal memory. If you have a pleasant experience on data recovery, welcome to share them with us.