Yesterday, I saw a post on Instagram from one of my old friend, which means as there are too many photos on his Android phone with insufficient storage space in system, his photos on Android phone were recently deleted. But some of the deleted photos were taken for hospital patients before micro plastic surgery kept for comparison of changes before and after surgery for surgical effect study. He was so upset then. Now, he's eager to know how to recover deleted photos from Android phone.
It's really annoying when accidentally deleted photos on Android. If you also encounter similar situations and wonder how to restore photos on Android quickly, this article may hit the nail on the head, because it will show you top 6 ways to recover Android deleted photos.
Method 1: How to Recover Deleted Photos/Picture from Android with Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android (Stunning)
Method 2: How to Recover/Restore Deleted Pictures on Android via Coolmuster Android Assistant
Method 3: How to Retrieve Deleted Photos on Android Phone with Google Photos
Method 4: How to Retrieve Deleted Pictures on/from Android Phone via DiskDigger
Method 5: How to Get Back Deleted Photos on Android with Dropbox
Method 6: How to Recover Photos from Android Phone via Google Drive
What should we pay attention to before Android photos are restored? First of all, it is recommended to power off your phone. After the photos are deleted, they will temporarily go to a certain location in the phone memory. Any operation such as opening data traffic or using app might overwrite the deleted photos, which, to a large extent, is not good for data recovery. After that, you need to find a secure and popular recovery tool as Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android.
By the way, many people might argue that there's a built-in recovery feature on Android. However, it is not often the case that this feature is in absence of most Android phones, and this function is only available for recovering deleted photos within 30 days.
So, what are the distinguishing features about the app I've just mentioned? Why are tens of thousands of Android phone users obsessed with it?
* Run on almost all Android phones such as Samsung, Sony, Gionee，LG, HTC, Motorola, Xiaomi, Huawei with the latest version.
* Be able to recover deleted call logs, photos, documents, contacts, texts from Android phone.
* Operate on PC - Windows and Mac version and retrieve you photos and other data with two modes - Android Data Recovery and Android SD Card Recovery.
* Work on standalone scene without virus transmission and offering guaranteed after-sales services, especially friendly for PC novice.
* Trace back all your deleted files without overwriting data into your Android to ensure security and protect your privacy.
* Backup all your data from Android smart phone to PC to keep your data safe.
Is it really stunning? Download it to check it out now.
After that, can you recover deleted photos on Android?
* Step 1. Install and open the app on PC, press "Android Recovery" to go to Android Data Recovery mode by default. Then connect your Android to PC via a USB cord and enable USB debugging on your phone. Next, install driver and click Allow/OK > Confirm, and tick Photos and tap "Next".
Tips: You can also choose SD Card Recovery mode to restore your deleted data from your SD card without rooting your phone, but you need to insert the card first.
* Step 2. You can choose "Quick Scan" or "Deep Scan" mode for scan. After that, please press "Continue" to scan deleted photos from your Android phone.
It's necessary to root your Android device to ensure the full detection for photos.
Looking for a way to recover deleted files from a Xiaomi phone? You can try this guide.
* Step 3. The number of the photos will be shown on the left tab. Press Photos to preview your images on the right of the interface. (You can also enable Only display the deleted item(s) to find deleted pictures on Android only) Then tick your needed photos and tap Recover to retrieve them.
Watch this video to get more intuitive details on how to recover deleted photos from Android phone with Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android.
Attention: Please undelete photos/pictures and other files from Android as soon as possible after data deletion, because the more times the data are overwritten as a result of using the device again, the less likely it is to recover or recover them in full.
You may like:
It is mentioned that Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android has backup function in the previous part. Here's another app - Coolmuster Android Assistant, characterized by security and compatibility, also possesses this trait, and it can restore deleted photos from Android after you back them up. This wise tool can help you develop a good habit of backing up important files.
In addition, it can also manage mobile data. For instance, you can transfer files from Android to PC using USB cable, and vice versa.
* Step 1. Start the app and choose "Android Assistant". Then connect your mobile to PC via a USB cord. Enable USB debugging on your phone for detection. After that, click "Super Toolkit" title bar on the top of the window.
Tips: If your USB cable is not available for the time being, you can also choose to Connect via Wi-Fi by tapping this sign on the upper right corner of the window. Failed to connect Android via Wi-Fi? Check here >>
* Step 2. Press the "Backup" below the Essentials tab. After that, your phone name and its data categories display on the interface. Then check Photos > Back up to save them to the destination.
* Step 3. Follow the same step as step 1 to get into "Super Toolkit". Then click "Restore" item and choose the contents you want to restore. Here, you need to select "Photos" and touch "Restore" to get back deleted photos on Android
Check it out:
Some people may ask: how to recover deleted photos from Android phone for free? Well, a Google account may help, you only need to get a Gmail account to sync or backup images to Google Photos. Then you can easily recover deleted pictures on Android. However, sometimes, Google Photos might expose to system vulnerabilities, and some users' backups are at risk of leaking.
* Step 1. Launch this app from your phone to sign in Google account. Then click the upper left corner to choose "Trash" or "Bin" to move on.
* Step 2. Preview and choose your desired photos by ticking them from the trash or bin.
* Step 3. Press "Restore" icon and soon the deleted photos will be stored in photo documents on your phone.
Attention: Your deleted pictures can only be kept in Google cloud for two months at most.
Tips: Want to recover Snapchat stories on an iPhone? Read this guide, and you will know how to deal with it.
DiskDigger can retrieve mistakenly deleted files from most storage tools. In addition to the hard disk, it also can retrieve data from USB flash disks, memory cards (SD, CF card, memory stick), etc. It can scan each sector to track files. If your phone is rooted before Android picture recovery, it will recover photos to a large extent.
* Step 1. Download, install and launch the app on your Android. (If the program prompts you info like allow access to photos, media and ....... Click allow to continue.)
* Step 2. Choose either START BASIC PHOTO SCAN or FULL SCAN (you need to root your phone before full scan).
* Step 3. After the scan, choose your needed pictures and tap RECOVER. Then a hint - how would you like to recover the files - pops up. Select one option to save you pictures.
Reminder: This software cannot be used on Mac, and it needs to run under DOTNET environment, so please install .NET Framework V2.0 redistributable package beforehand.
Dropbox is a mighty app. Users can drop any datum into the specified folder through the Dropbox client, and then it will be synced to the cloud and other users' computers on which this client can be installed. As far as recovering deleted files, the software will keep deleted files for 30 days for ordinary users. If the user pays, the expiration time will be longer. Besides, the way it works is simple.
* Download, install and launch this app. Sign in your account to get into the interface. Then tap Files > Deleted files on the left sidebar to select your needed pictures. Next, click the recovery icon on the top right corner to restore the photos.
Tips: 1. You can also restore deleted pics from the search bar. (Sign in Dropbox account > Search bar > Input keywords of the deleted photos > Enter > Choose the pictures > Restore) 2. Although Dropbox is a smart app, It limits the transfer size of individual files (not more than 300M), and free backup space is also limited.
Google Drive offers 15GB of free storage. It offers a local client version as well as a web interface edition, which have no requirements for the operating system. Moreover, it supports search methods such as keywords and files types. You only need to log in your Google account as prepared, and its operation is very similar to that of Google Photos.
* Step 1. Start Google Drive program and tap the three-dash icon from the upper left corner to go to Trash.
* Step 2. Choose the pictures that you want to recover and tap three-dot sign from the lower right corner to select Restore.
Tips: If you've backed up photos before, you can trace deleted photos from backup. (Start Google Drive > Log in Google account > Preview backed-up files > Select deleted photos > Press Done)
That's all for this post. To be precise, I think you may know how to recover deleted photos from Android phone. Exactly, they are all photo recovery options. But attentive readers may find that when searching on Google with phrase like "Android undo delete photo" or "recently deleted Android", free apps such as Dropbox and Google Photos are sometimes insecure. It has been reported many times in the news that some hackers have implanted Trojan horse program to these apps to invade and steal users' backups. So to be safe, it is recommended that you use Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android.
In addition, if you want to backup and restore Android data safely, you also need a pro software, and method 2 can rest you assured.