How to Recover Text Messages from Broken Samsung Phones?
If something happens to any Android phone - like a Samsung for example - that makes the screen inoperable, you may have a serious issue. All that data on your phone is now inaccessible. You also may have instances where you have gotten a new phone and want to retrieve data from an older Samsung phone that no longer has a working screen. Then, how to extract data from a broken Samsung device?
Can't Miss: How to Recover Data from Broken Samsung Phone
Since, not all Samsung phones or mobile carrier services operate on their own cloud, you need third party software that you can download onto a computer that you can plug your older phone into to retrieve this lost data. For those with this issue, Broken Samsung Message Recovery has been created specifically for this purpose.
- Retrieve data such as lost, sent & received SMS text messages and can export them to a computer for easy reading and printing.
- Restore deleted contacts and save them in HTML format, with all contact information like names, numbers, emails, job titles, and addresses intact.
- Retrieve photos, videos, music and documents from Android devices with a broken screen to a computer in their original quality and formats.
- Works on all mobile phone and tablet manufacturers that use Android such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, ZTE, Huawei, and more.
Note: This program can only extract the existing data from a broken Samsung.
Restore Text Messages from Your Broken Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/Note
Step 1. Connect your broken Samsung phone to computer
Make sure you have enabled USB debugging on your phone, which the program can direct you to do in simple steps and scan the connected older Android phone. When the scan is finished, all your data (including lost and existing text messages and files) will be displayed in categories on the program screen.
Here, you need to choose a mode according to your own needs:
- If you just stays in broken screen, black or non-responsive screen or you just forgot the password, then you can select "Start" button to choose the phone model and make your phone into Download mode. After that, this program will get access to your broken Samsung data.
- If your Samsung device is broken due to system crash, bricked, etc., then you need to choose "Fix Device" to make your Samsung device to normal status, then you can use a common Android data recovery software to get back your lost messages.
Step 2. Preview and select the text messages you need
When the scanning is finished, tick the boxes next to all the data from your phone you wish to retrieve. Here, you should check files in the "Message" folder. Make sure you have examined all contained text messages and select all you want before you move on to the next step.
Step 3. Recover target SMS from your broken Samsung phone
Click on the "Recover" button. The program will direct you to choose a location on your computer that you wish to save all this data on. Once you have chosen the save location, this tool will save all the checked text messages in this place on your computer.
Note: This tool only help you extract the existing data from a broken Samsung device.
You're done, and you now have accessed to all that data in order to transfer it to any Android device you wish!