Multiple Ways to Add Contacts to iPhone
Speaking of adding contacts to your iPhone, what will you think of? Just type the contacts information on your iPhone device? Actually, you have more than one way to add contacts to iPhone. Now, let's see the different ways one by one and you can choose the right way in accordance with your real situation:
1. How to Add Contacts to iPhone Manually
2. How to Add Contacts to iPhone from Call List
3. How to Add Contacts to iPhone from Messages
4. How to Add Contacts to iPhone from SIM Card
5. How to Add Contacts to iPhone from Computer
This is the most frequently-used method by most iPhone users. That is:
> Tap Keypad option from the main screen of your iPhone.
> Enter the telephone number you want to sync to iPhone.
> Tap the icon that depicts a plus symbol to its left.
> Now, you will see different options like Create New Contact, Add to Existing Contact. Just choose the right one to continue.
Can't Miss: Top-notch Contacts Apps for iPhone
> Tap on Recent Calls at the bottom of the screen.
> Select the phone number you want to sync to iPhone and tap on the blue icon next to it.
> Choose the right option and enter the information as instructed.
> Click on Done on the top right to finish the process.
> Enter the Messages tab and go to conversations with the contact that you want to sync to iPhone.
> At the very top of the conversation, click on Add Contacts or I icon to continue.
> Choose the right option as wanted and then enter the information as needed.
> Now, tap on Done to get finished.
(Note: Before adding contacts from SIM card to iPhone, make sure that SIM card is well inserted on your iPhone device.)
> Open your iPhone device and go to Settings tab.
> Tap "Mail, Contacts, Calender…" option.
> Scroll down until you see the " Import SIM contacts" option.
> Tap on it and wait for the import process to get completed within a little while.
> Finally, go to Contacts app on your iPhone to check it out.
All the ways mentioned in the above can be used to add contacts to iPhone in common situation. But in some other situations, you may need an alternative to sync contacts to iPhone. For example, if you have saved contacts on the computer from another phone and now you need to sync them from the computer to your iPhone device. So how will you do? Just choose one of the above ways and type in the contacts one by one? Clearly, that's not a good way!
To sync contacts from the computer, you need to get a professional or otherwise the USB cord will fail to access these contacts, let alone get them transferred. Then this iPhone to Computer Transfer (Windows/Mac) is surely your best choice, which allows you to sync contacts between iPhone and computer as you needed and wanted.
With this software, you can easily sync contacts to iPhone from the computer within simple clicks, with no data losses or other potential dangers like virus infection. Aside from contacts, you can also use this software to transfer other files like music, videos, photos, apps and many more. More importantly, this software is able to suit all generations of iPhone, iPad and iPod. Now, you can get the free trial version by clicking the below icon. But make sure to download the right version!
Steps to Add Contacts to iPhone from Computer:
1. Open the installed software on the computer and then get your iPhone connected to the computer via the USB cord. Then this software will detect and connect your iPhone device. (Note: Make sure to click on Trust This Computer on the promo dialogue, so as to successfully get your iPhone connected to the computer!)
2. Now, you will see various file folders are arranged on the left panel. You are free to enter the different folders to preview more detailed information. Now, click on Contacts tab and choose the Import option on the top panel. Then navigate to the files saved on the computer and select wanted files to begin the files transfer from the computer.
3. Now just wait for the process to get completed within simple clicks. If you want to export contacts from iPhone to the computer, just tick out the wanted contacts and click on Export option to transfer the iPhone contacts to the computer.