Unlike Android devices, you can't insert an external SD card to iPhone to expand its storage space. And there is bound to be the day when you find you are unable to download any videos, photos, apps or simply save other files due to storage scarcity. Then, how will you deal with this case? How will you manage storage on iPhone?
Actually, to manage iPhone storage, you have more than one way to go. You can transfer batches of files from iPhone to the computer as a backup, especially those which are not currently used on your device. Then, you can delete those backup files on your device so as to save more precious space. Also, you can manage storage on iPhone by cleaning up useless junk files, such as download temp files, app caches, user storage files, app crash logs.
To back up files from iPhone to computer, this Coolmuster iOS Assistant (Windows/Mac) software surely can't be missed. With it, you can easily sync any files from iPhone/iPad/iPod to the computer within simple clicks. All different files like contacts, messages, videos, apps and many more can be supported by this software. Also, various generations of iPhone, iPad and iPod can be perfectly suited with this program.
This software boasts of a simple user interface as instructed in the below;
- Open the installed software on the computer and then link your iPhone to the computer via the USB cord.
- Now, this software will detect your device and scan for all files saved on the device.
- Enter the right file folder on the left panel to preview more detailed file information. And then tick out the wanted files.
- Finally, hit the Export option and specify an output location. Begin the file transfer process and wait patiently for the process top get completed within a little while.
After that, you can delete these backup files on your iPhone device, so enough space would be freed.
* How to Download Music to iPhone
* How to Backup iPhone Notes for Free
To manage iPhone storage space, you also need to take care of the junk files saved on your iPhone device. To do that, this Free Coolmuster iOS Cleaner (Windows/Mac) software is recommended to you to clean up iPhone. This all-in-one tool is able to detect all junk files saved on your iPhone and remove them from iPhone in one click. All different junk files like photo caches, app crash logs, download temp files and etc. can all be detected and deleted with this software. You can now get the right version of this software by hitting the below icon.
Simple steps to use it;
- Open the installed software on the computer and then link iPhone to the computer via the USB cord. Then choose the mode of Quick Clean and hit the Start option to continue the process.
- Then all different file folders would be arranged on the main interface as pictured in the below. You can then enter the right file tab and choose the wanted files by ticking them out. Or, you can directly click on Select All option to go on.
- Finally, hit the right or left arrow direction to clean up junk files on iPhone.
Within a little while, all these unwanted junk files will be removed from iPhone. And you will free up much space on iPhone. See? It is just a piece of cake to manage storage on iPhone as long as you read this passage!
Free up iPhone Space without Deleting Data