How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPad
Music is food for the soul. Listening to some of your favorite songs may be what you need to lighten up a dull day. But what if, these songs are on your computer and you need them on your phone where you can easily access them? It seems much flexible for you to have them in a small portable device and listen to them irrespective of where you are. Here in this article, you will get to know how you can transfer this music easily and quickly from your personal computer to your iPad.
Why need to transfer music from computer to iPad?
• When you want to easily access and listen to it even when you are away from your computer.
• To restore the music back to your phone if you had a computer as a backup.
• When you lose your phone and want to retrieve the music and copy it to your new iPad.
Read More Articles:
Quick Fix: How to Sync Music from Computer to iPad Pro/Air/4/mini
i. Open the latest version of iTunes.
ii. Connect your iPad to your computer through a USB device.
iii. Click on the iPad icon in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window and check under settings for content in the iTunes library of your iPad.
iv. Click on the music you want to sync and click on the box next to syncing to turn it on.
v. Check the additional options available to customize the settings.
vi. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each content that you want to sync.
vii. Select the Apply button in the lower-right corner then click on the sync button.
i. Open iTunes on your personal computer.
ii. Tap on iPad on the left top and select "Summary" menu.
iii. Click on checkbox to allow you to manage music and videos and click on "Apply" button to save the settings.
iv. Click music icon on the library then drag and drop each song you want from the playlist to iPad’s name.
v. To move many songs, choose the keyboard shortcut by holding the "CTRL" key on your computer and select the song(s) you want to export.
METHOD 3: Easiest Way to Transfer Music from Computer to iPad
iPhone/iPad/iPod to Computer Transfer (Windows/Mac) software is an essential software that allows you to transfer the necessary files like music, albums, contacts, photos and videos among other data from a computer or from one mobile device to another. You can lose data for so many reasons and back up the contents on a computer is a perfect thing to do.
Know more about this software:
1. Moves files from iOS device to computer. When you want to move content from the computer to your iPad, many people have a problem. This software enables you to transfer files with 100% compatibility and without losing any data. You can export the data from computer to iPad/iPhone/iPod, from one iOS device to another and from iOS device to computer.
2. It enables changes like allowing you to preview data in a different mode which is thumbnail or list view mode.
3. It helps you find the file you want quickly and efficiently. With the use of a search box, you can type in the name of the archive to find it in one click.
4. It enables you to manage the contents like music, videos, photos, etc. from your personal computer.
I highly recommend this software because it is 100% efficient in dealing with any data transfer matter. It is effective quick and easy to use. And simple steps are enough to easily transfer music from computer to iPad in a batch! All you need to do is open the installed software on the computer and then get your iPad device connected to the computer via the USB cord. Then hit the Import option and navigate to the files saved on the computer and then begin the process to transfer music from computer to iPad. Such a professional iPhone/iPad/iPod to Computer Transfer (Windows/Mac) software makes it as easy as pie to sync music from computer to iPad. So what are you waiting for?