However, accidental deletion, virus attack, software update failures, and other contingencies happen pretty frequently on our iPhone. If any of the accidents happen on your device, how to retrieve deleted Kik messages on the iPhone? Well, you can get the lost Kik messages back with the following methods.
Part 1. How to Recover Deleted Kik Messages on iPhone without Backup via iPhone Kik Recovery
Part 2. How to Retrieve Deleted Kik Messages on iPhone for Free from iTunes Backup (Data Loss)
Part 3. How to Retrieve Old Kik Messages on iPhone from iCloud Backup (Data Loss)
Extra Bonus: Back Up Kik Messages on iPhone to Avoid Data Loss
If you have never backed up the Kik messages to iCloud or iTunes previously, you can still get them back. iPhone Kik Recovery is a professional data recovery app that can safely recover the lost Kik data, notes, text messages, photos, contacts, etc., from your iPhone when there is no backup file. Besides, if you have made a backup of the Kik messages to iTunes or iCloud, it can quickly restore them from the iTunes or iCloud backup file.
The highlights of iPhone Kik Recovery:
* Preview and recover the lost Viber/Kik/LINE/WhatsApp/Facebook messages, contacts, photos, notes, call history, etc., from the iPhone directly.
* Restore the deleted Kik messages and other files from the iTunes or iCloud backup without a hassle.
* High success rate and security to use.
* Easy, fast, and user-friendly.
* Support over 20 kinds of files from iOS devices, iCloud, and iTunes backups.
* Fully compatible with iPhone 14/13/12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini/SE/11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11/XS Max/XS/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7 Plus/7/6S Plus/6S/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4, etc.
How to get Kik messages back on iPhone without backup?
1. Install iPhone Kik Recovery on your computer.
Download and run the program on your PC.
2. Connect your iPhone to the computer.
Connect the iPhone to the PC via a USB cable, choose the Recover from iOS Device mode from the left panel, and click the Start Scan button to scan the device data.
3. Recover deleted Kik messages on iPhone.
After scanning, you will see all the iPhone files on the interface, including the deleted and existing files. Choose Kik or Kik attachments from the left menu bar, preview and check the items you want to recover, and hit the Recover button in the lower section to start recovering Kik messages from your iPhone to the computer.
[Fixed] How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone with or without Backup? (4 Ways)
How to Restore WhatsApp History from iCloud to Android?
Users who have backed up the Kik messages on their iPhone with iTunes beforehand can retrieve the Kik messages on iPhone for free from the iTunes backup. Make sure that you have installed the latest version of iTunes on your computer before proceeding. Then, follow the instructions below to retrieve the old Kik messages:
1. Launch iTunes on your computer and plug your iPhone into the computer using a USB cable.
2. When iTunes detects your device, click the iPhone icon at the upper-left corner and choose Summary > This computer > Restore Backup.
3. Select the most relevant backup file from the list and tap the Restore button to start the restoration process.
If you want to fast recover your audio files from WhatsApp on the Android phone, you can take a look at this useful tutorial.
Why do videos disappear from an iPhone? If you want to find the answer, you can come here to browse this article.
Suppose you have backed up the Kik messages to iCloud via Kik Messenger before data loss. In that case, you can also restore the deleted Kik messages from the iCloud backup without installing any third-party app. And the steps are as below:
1. On your iPhone, go to Settings > General > Reset and choose Erase All Content and Settings.
2. After erasing the device, follow the on-screen prompts to set up your iPhone, and stop at the Apps & Data screen.
3. Tap the option Restore from iCloud Backup, sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID, and select one backup file which contains the lost Kik messages.
4. Restore the backup file to your device, and you will get the lost Kik messages back again.
You can find hidden messages on your iPhone as long as you know these tricks.
This is a useful list for iPod data recovery, so you can directly learn about 8 tools to recover your iOS data.
Although you can find the deleted Kik messages back with various recovery plans, the best way to keep the Kik messages safe is backing up Kik messages regularly. If you have ever considered backing up Kik messages on iPhone but not implemented it because you cannot find a correct way, you can closely examine the following method.
Kik Backup and Restore is a one-stop social app manager which allows you to back up Kik/WhatsApp/LINE/WeChat/Viber chat history from your iPhone to a computer and restore the chat backup to your iOS device in one click. Apart from this feature, it also lets you transfer WhatsApp/WhatsApp chats between iOS and Android devices.
To back up Kik messages on iPhone, you can follow the instructions below:
1. Connect your iPhone to the computer.
Install Kik Backup and Restore on your computer, connect your iPhone to the PC with a USB cable, and click the WhatsApp Transfer tab from the toolbox. Next, tap Kik from the left window.
2. Back up Kik messages to the computer.
Tap Backup on the interface and wait until it finishes backing up the Kik messages and attachment. During the whole process, please keep your device connected to the computer and don't use it. When the backup process is over, you can click the View it button to check the Kik backups you made just now.
You may like:
Back Up and Restore for Kik Messages on Android Phones
Top 5 Ways to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to New iPhone
That's all for how to retrieve deleted Kik messages on iPhone in three simple solutions. Hopefully, you can select the proper way to get the work done according to your taste. However, I still recommend you to choose iPhone Kik Recovery since you will get a higher success rate to recover Kik messages and any other data on your iPhone without backup.
In contrast, you can only successfully retrieve the deleted Kik messages from the iTunes or iCloud backup if there is one backup file. And most importantly, restoring Kik chats from iTunes or iCloud backups will erase all the existing data on your iPhone. Anyway, you know which one is better.
Of course, you can also back up Kik messages to avoid them losing again, and you can back them up with Kik Backup and Restore. It is easy and quick to handle.
If you need technical support from us, please tell us in the comments.
How to Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages without Backup (iOS & Android)
How to Retrieve Deleted Call Logs on iPhone Easily and Quickly?
[Solved] How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPad? (2023 Update)
2 Ways to Recover Deleted Snapchat Messages on Android
A Full Guide to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone without Backup Easily
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone with Ease? (4 Easy Ways)