However, to protect your privacy, it is advised to permanently delete your WhatsApp data like WhatsApp voice messages on iPhone before you hand over your phone to others. Thus no body can pry into your privacy without your permission. This article will show you a secure way to permanently delete WhatsApp voice messages on iPhone.
You can either delete WhatsApp voice messages directly on iPhone one by one or delete all chat history in iPhone WhatsApp app. But please be aware that simple deletion does not completely remove the trace of WhatsApp data on your iPhone, and there are still ways to recover deleted WhatsApp voice messages with third-party recovery tool like Coolmuster iOSRescuer.
If you want to completely erase WhatsApp voice messages from iPhone, please skip to Part 2 to learn a advanced way to permanently delete WhatsApp voice messages.
How to Delete WhatsApp Voice Messages on iPhone One by One
1. Launch WhatsApp app on iPhone and open the conversation that contains the voice messages that you want to delete.
2. Long press the unwanted voice message till a pop up box shows up with options like "Forward" and "Delete".
3. Tap "Delete" option to remove the selected voice messages from WhatsApp.
4. Repeat the above operations to delete multiple voice messages from WhatsApp on iPhone.
How to Remove All WhatsApp Chat History on iPhone
1. Run WhatsApp app on iPhone and tap "Settings" on WhatsApp app.
2. Tap "Chats" > "Clear All Chats" option.
3. Enter your phone number to confirm your action.
4. Tap "Clear All Chats" option to start deleting all chat history on iPhone WhatsApp, including the WhatsApp voice messages.
Want to completely and permanently delete WhatsApp voice messages on iPhone? You can't miss the professional and powerful cleaning tool - WhatsApp Data Eraser for iOS (Windows/Mac) to reach the goal. With it, you can selectively wipe out WhatsApp voice messages from iPhone iPhone X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6/5S/SE and iPad/iPod touch with no opportunity to be recovered, because it can mess up the code of WhatsApp data after deleting. Thus, nobody can restore your WhatsApp voice messages or other WhatsApp media files from your iOS device.
Here's how to completely delete WhatsApp Voice Messages on iPhone:
Step 1. Launch the WhatsApp Voice Message Eraser on your computer (Mac/Windows PC) after downloading and installing the right version of the program. Then connect your iPhone to computer with a USB cord.
Step 2. Click "Erase Private Data" mode to delete WhatsApp voice messages on iPhone completely and securely.
Step 3. After automatically scanning your iPhone files, please click "Message Attachments" tab to preview and select the unwanted WhatsApp voice messages from iPhone. Then click "Erase Now" and type "delete" option on the pop up window to start erasing WhatsApp voice messages on iPhone.
As you can see, apart from the WhatsApp messages (text messages/voice messages), you can also wipe out other personal files like contacts, photos, call history, messages attachments (videos, audios, photos, documents) and etc. from iOS device. Why not have a try to delete your personal files for privacy security.