How to Transfer Data from Huawei to Xiaomi Phone in 2021? (New Data)
"My old phone is a Huawei Mate 10 Lite, and I would like to transfer all my data over to my new Xiaomi K20 Pro. Used to use the phone clone app, which isn't working anymore. Any help is kindly appreciated. Thanks."
Xiaomi was the world's 4th largest smartphone company in 2020. With cutting-edge technology and design, Xiaomi smartphones are loved by more and more users. If you have recently purchased a Xiaomi Mi 10/9/8/Redmi 9 Note/Redmi 8 Note and want to switch from Huawei to Xiaomi, you may consider the file-sharing between the two brands.
Many users may find that Clone Phone Huawei to Xiaomi does not work. Indeed, it doesn't. But the Google account, Bluetooth, and Mobile Transfer can also get the job done quickly. You can read the tutorial below to learn the detailed instructions. Here we go!
Way 1. How to Transfer Data from Huawei to Xiaomi in One Click via Coolmuster Mobile Transfer
Way 2. How Do I Transfer from Huawei to Xiaomi with ShareMe
Way 3. How to Transfer Data from Huawei to Redmi Note 8 Pro/Mi 10/9/8 Using Bluetooth
Way 4. How to Transfer Data from Huawei to Redmi Note 8 Pro/Mi 10/9/8 via Google Account
If you need a one-click way to fast transfer everything from Huawei to Xiaomi, look no further than Coolmuster Mobile Transfer. This powerful app enables you to directly transfer data between any two smartphones that run Android OS and iOS, including Huawei P40/P40 Pro/Mate 40/30/Nova 8/7, Xiaomi Mi 10/9/8/Note 10/Note 10 Lite/Note 9/Note 8/Redmi Note 9 Pro/Redmi Note 8 Pro/Redmi Note 9, Samsung, Sony, LG, Google, iPhone 12/11, etc.
You can transfer music, call logs, videos, SMS, photos, apps, and eBooks from Huawei to Xiaomi in one click, or transfer contacts and other files from iOS to iOS, Android to iOS, and iOS to Android without data damages. It is indeed a user-friendly and swift app to use.
* One-click to transfer music, videos, SMS, contacts, call logs, photos, apps, and eBooks from Huawei to Xiaomi or vice versa.
* Widely compatible with all Huawei and Xiaomi smartphones & tablets running Android 4.0 and later (Android 11 supported).
* Easy and safe to use, user-friendly, fast, and intuitive interface.
* Apart from Huawei to Xiaomi transfer, it also supports other transfer modes: Android to Android, iOS to Android, Android to iOS, and iOS to Android transfer.
After browsing the key features and downloading the Coolmuster Mobile Transfer, you can start to transfer from Huawei to Xiaomi. Check the following easy instructions to learn how to transfer data from Huawei to Xiaomi directly:
1. Install Coolmuster Mobile Transfer on your computer.
Install and launch this Huawei to Xiaomi transfer app on your computer. Then enter the Mobile Transfer module from the toolbox.
2. Connect the two devices to the computer.
Plug your Huawei and Xiaomi device into the computer via two working USB cables. If you have never connected your devices to this computer before, you will need to enable the USB debugging. Unlock your phones and follow the on-screen prompts on this program to enable the USB debugging on each device. Once connected, you will see the Connected character under the device's image. If needed, click the Flip button to change their positions.
3. Transfer files from Huawei to Xiaomi.
Check the file types you want to move, like Contacts, Call Logs, Music, etc., and tap the Start Copy button below to start the transfer process.
You may like:
ShareMe, or Mi Drop, is a handy app to transfer data from Huawei to Xiaomi. People who cannot Phone Clone Huawei to Xiaomi can use ShareMe, which works like the Huawei Phone Clone app and performs the transfer 200 times faster than Bluetooth. You can sync videos, photos, app, contacts, etc., between the two devices.
Here's how to do it.
1. Install ShareMe on your Huawei phone, and it should come as a pre-installed app on your Xiaomi device. Then open the app on two phones and tap Allow when it asks for accessing photos, files, and other media data on your devices.
2. Once you authorize the necessary permissions on both devices, tap Send on your Huawei phone, and tick the data type you want to share. Next, hit Send.
3. On your Xiaomi phone, set the mode as Receive after setup. Alternatively, you can click the Scan QR code option and use the other phone's camera to scan the QR code. After a successful connection, your phone will set up a local hotspot and start searching for the receiver phone.
4. Choose the Xiaomi phone's avatar, and it will immediately transfer files from Huawei to Xiaomi.
As Huawei and Xiaomi run the same operating system, you can also transfer media files, documents, contacts, and other files from Huawei to Xiaomi via Bluetooth. The only drawback is that the transfer speed will take longer when sharing large media files or apps.
How do I transfer from Huawei to Xiaomi using Bluetooth?
1. Enable Bluetooth on two devices from Settings > Bluetooth or the drop-down screen. Then put both devices close, choose the Xiaomi phone's name under Available devices on Huawei, and pair the two devices.
2. Go to Huawei's Gallery app, choose the photos you want to transfer, and tap the Share option. From the pop-up window, tap Bluetooth and Xiaomi's name to send the Huawei files to Xiaomi. If you do not need to transfer photos, you can also transfer music, contacts, etc., using the same way.
Click it to get useful solutions to get your precious images back from Mi Cloud.
You can also smoothly transfer data from Huawei to OnePlus with these methods.
Google service is pre-installed on all Android devices. If you prefer the wireless transfer, you can do it with a Google account by repeating the guidance below.
How do I transfer contacts from Huawei to Redmi or Xiaomi Mi series?
1. On your Huawei phone, head to Settings > Accounts > Google and sign in with your Google account and password.
2. Turn on the Contacts or other file types you want to transfer, click the three dots at the top-right corner, and hit Sync now.
3. After syncing, install the Google Drive app on your Xiaomi phone, log in with the same Google account, and choose My Drive. Finally, find the files you synced a moment ago and tap the file name > More > Download to get the files from Google to the Xiaomi device.
Do you know how to transfer files from Huawei to Xiaomi now? To migrate the overall files from your old Huawei to Xiaomi, Coolmuster Mobile Transfer is the fastest and easiest solution. It consumes no network when transfer, and everyone can handle it without tech knowledge required. You can give it a try. If you encounter any difficulty when using it, please tell us in the comments.