Don't want to lose precious video clips or episodes from your old Android phone and wish to migrate them to the new Android phone? It is not as challenging to transfer videos from Android to Android as between iOS devices, and you will get various time-saving and effortless options. In this article, we summarize eight feasible methods for your information. Here you go!
Way 1. How to Send Videos from Android to Android via Coolmuster Mobile Transfer
Way 2. How to Transfer Videos from Phone to Phone with Bluetooth
Way 3. How to Transfer Videos from One Phone to Another By Drag & Drop
Way 4. How Do I Transfer Videos from One Android to Another Using Google Backup
Way 5. How Do I Transfer Videos from One Phone to Another Phone with SHAREit
Way 6. How to Share Videos with Another Android Phone via WhatsApp
Way 7. How to Migrate Videos from Android to Android Using NFC
Way 8. How to Move Movies from Android to Android via Google Drive
Coolmuster Mobile Transfer is the fastest way to transfer files from Android to Android. Apart from videos, it also moves other data between Android devices, like contacts, music, photos, call logs, SMS, apps, and eBooks.
The highlights of Coolmuster Mobile Transfer:
How do I transfer videos from one Android to another in one click?
1. Launch Coolmuster Mobile Transfer on your computer and choose Mobile Transfer to continue.
2. Connect both Android devices to the computer using two suitable USB cables and ensure USB debugging on your device as required.
Please ensure that the sending Android phone is in the Source position. If necessary, tap the Flip button to switch them. When connected, you will see Connected under the device image.
3. Check Videos from the content table and tap the Start Copy button to transfer videos from Android to Android.
As is known to all, Bluetooth on Android devices allows you to transfer data from Android to Android for free. Although the transfer speed relies greatly on the network speed and file size, it is now updated for better stability and connectivity. Thus, it is still a popular way to transfer videos from Android to Android.
How do I transfer files from Android to Android via Bluetooth?
1. Enable Bluetooth on both Android devices by going to Settings > Bluetooth or swiping down the Notification panel.
2. Under Settings > Bluetooth > Available devices, choose the other Android device's name when it appears and follow the on-screen instructions to pair them.
3. Once connected, locate the video on your source Android device and tap Share > Bluetooth > the recipient's name.
4. Click Accept on the target Android device when prompted to start the video sharing process.
See also: These 10 fixes can help you repair the iPhone migration not working issue. If you encounter this situation, you can open it to take a look.
It only works when the videos you want to transfer are unprotected or DRM-free. If not, select other methods to send videos from Android to Android.
How to transfer files from Android to Android via USB?
1. Connect both Android devices to the computer via two USB cables.
2. On your Android devices, tap the Charging this device via USB option on the Notification panel and choose File Transfer in the Use USB for window. Wait for the computer to recognize your devices.
3. Double-click My Computer and open each Android device under the Portable Devices section.
4. Select Internal Storage > the DCIM folder on the source Android devices > choose the desired videos > drag and drop the chosen videos onto the target Android device's Video folder.
Maybe you like: You can use these 3 easy ways to move data from Samsung to Lenovo without effort.
You can consider using Google backup if you prefer a wireless transfer of videos from Android to Android. However, the transfer speed may be very slow, depending on the Wi-Fi condition and the video size.
How to transfer data from Android to Android wirelessly?
1. Sign in to the same Google account on both Android devices.
2. Open Settings > Backup & reset > enable the Backup data and Automatic restore options on both devices.
3. Wait until the last sync time updates on both devices. Then, the transfer process is complete.
SHAREit is a popular app for transferring files from one Android to another. With a speed up to 20 MB/second, SHAREit is much better to use than Bluetooth. The only defect is that the annoying ads pop up now and then.
How do I transfer photos and videos from Android to Android via SHAREit?
1. Download and install SHAREit from Google Play Store on both Android devices.
2. On the source Android phone, click Send, choose the videos and photos you want to transfer, and tap Next. Then, a radar-like screen will appear.
3. Tap Receive on the target Android phone, then it will be visible on the radar screen in a few seconds.
4. On the source phone, tap the target device, and the files will start syncing.
Guess you need:
Some messaging apps like WhatsApp can work as a file transfer medium to send videos from Android to Android. However, you can only transfer a single video within 16MB via WhatsApp, and any videos that exceed the maximum limit will not be supported.
How to transfer videos from one phone to another using WhatsApp?
1. Launch WhatsApp on both devices and sign in with the different WhatsApp accounts.
2. On the source Android device, choose the other WhatsApp account from the contact list and tap the Attachment icon on the top.
3. Select the videos you wish to transfer and tap Send.
4. On the target Android device, receive and check the videos sent via WhatsApp.
Check it out: Intending to transfer your iPhone messages to a Samsung phone? You can follow this guide to complete the transmission.
Suppose both Android devices support the NFC feature. In that case, putting both devices near will make the transfer possible. Even though NFC efficiently transfers videos from Android to Android without pairing devices, beginners may feel it is quite complicated to handle.
Here's how it works.
1. Enable NFC and Android Beam on both Android devices. You can open Settings > Bluetooth and Connections > NFC > enable NFC > select Android Beam > toggle on Android Beam.
2. Open File Manager on the source Android phone and choose the video you want to send.
3. Place both devices back to back. When one phone vibrates, touch the Tap to Beam button, and you will hear a sound.
4. The transfer process will start after that.
Since all Android devices come with a pre-installed Google Drive app, you can easily sync videos from Android to Android via Google Drive. But Google Drive only offers 15GB of free storage shared across Google Photos and Gmail. You may need to expand the storage if needed.
To transfer videos from Android to Android via Google Drive:
1. Open Google Drive on the source Android phone and tap the Create New button.
2. Click Upload, choose the wanted videos, and hit Upload again to sync them to your Google Drive account.
3. Run Google Drive on the target Android phone and ensure to log in with the same Google account. Later, find and download the uploaded videos to your target Android phone.
It's not hard to transfer videos from Android to Android as long as you follow our instructions. Among all the methods, Coolmuster Mobile Transfer is the quickest and simplest way for it allows you to migrate files between devices in one click and doesn't consume the network during the process. Thus, I strongly recommend you try this app.
If you have anything to tell us, feel free to comment below.