It is a bit hassle to transfer data from one device to another if you don't know any effective way. As an old Xiaomi user, you probably get familiar with ShareMe (or Mi Drop), the data migration app to transfer messages, contacts, etc. Well, Samsung also has a similar app called Samsung Smart Switch. Then you may wonder: Does ShareMe or Samsung Smart Switch transfer data from Xiaomi to Samsung? Is there any easy solution to make the switch?
Continue reading the subsequent content and find the best method for you.
Method 1. How to Transfer Data from Xiaomi to Samsung via Coolmuster Mobile Transfer (Safest and Easiest)
Method 2. How Do I Transfer Data from Mi Phone to Samsung with Samsung Smart Switch
Method 3. How Do I Transfer Files from Xiaomi to Samsung Using CLONEit
Method 4. How to Transfer Data from Mi to Samsung M31 via MIUI (Complicated)
Method 5. How Do I Transfer Data from old Mi to New Samsung Phone with Bluetooth
Coolmuter Mobile Transfer is a one-click way to transfer data from Xiaomi to Samsung. It supports multiple file types and almost all Android and iOS devices, such as contacts, messages, call logs, photos, videos, music, eBooks, apps, notes, Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+/S20 Ultra/S10/S9/S8, Xiaomi Mi 10/10 Pro/Mi 9/Mi 8, etc. You can transfer SMS, contacts, music, photos, call logs, videos, apps, and eBooks from Xiaomi to Samsung.
Besides, you can also easily transfer contacts and other files from iOS to iOS, Android to iOS, or iOS to Android. It is simple, reliable, and secure to use.
Below are the key features of Coolmuster Mobile Transfer:
* One-click to transfer data from Xiaomi to Samsung device, including contacts, music, photos, apps, eBooks, contacts, call logs, text, and messages.
* It not only supports Xiaomi to Samsung or Android to Android transfer but also iOS to iOS, Android to iOS, or iOS to Android transfer.
* Easy to use, highly secure, and completely reliable app.
* Widely compatible with all Samsung and Xiaomi smartphones, like Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra/S23/S22/S21/S20/S10, Xiaomi 13 Ultra/13 Pro/13/12 Ultra/12 Pro/12/11 Ultra/11 Pro/11/10, and any other Android devices running Android 4.0 and up.
How to transfer data from Xiaomi to Samsung in one click?
1. Install the Mi to Samsung data transfer app on a PC.
Run Coolmuster Mobile Transfer on the computer after installation and enter the Mobile Transfer module from the screen.
2. Plug your Xiaomi and Samsung into the computer.
Use two working USB cables to connect your phones to the PC and ensure that you have enabled the USB debugging on each phone. Once connected, you will see Connected under the source and destination phone. If necessary, you can tap the Flip button the put the two devices in the right order.
3. Directly transfer data from Xiaomi to Samsung.
Check the content you want to transfer, like contacts, text messages, photos, etc., and click Start Copy below to start the syncing process.
Samsung Smart Switch is a data transfer app created by Samsung company. It supports to copy contacts, call logs, photos, videos, music, etc., from Android, iOS, Windows Phone, or BlackBerry to a Samsung Galaxy phone. To transfer data from Xiaomi to Samsung, your Xiaomi and Samsung phones need to run Android 4.3 or higher.
You can follow the steps below to make the transfer:
1. Install Samsung Smart Switch on both devices.
2. Launch the app on both devices and choose USB Cable or Wireless on the screen. Next, use a USB connector (or Wi-Fi) to connect Xiaomi and Samsung and follow the on-screen prompts to finish the connection.
3. When connected, choose the content you want to transfer on Xiaomi and click the Transfer button to begin the data transfer to Samsung.
What to do if Samsung Smart Switch stuck at 99% during transfer? 9 fixes are here!
CLONEit can also transfer contacts, messages, and other content from Xiaomi to Samsung. In fact, this quite handy app allows you to transfer 12 kinds of files from one phone to another with or without a computer. If you are looking for a wireless way to get the job done, you can try the steps below.
How do I transfer data from Mi phone to Samsung with CLONEit?
1. Open the Google Play Store on both devices, search for the CLONEit, and install it on two devices.
2. Log out of the Google account on the Xiaomi phone and open it on both devices.
3. On the Xiaomi phone, click Sender, and on Samsung, tap Receiver. When your Samsung phone detects the Xiaomi device, click the Xiaomi icon on the Samsung screen and touch OK on Xiaomi. This will make a connection between Xiaomi and Samsung.
4. Tap the option Click here to choose details, select the data type to send, and hit the Start button. When the progress bar is complete, tap Finish and exit the app.
Xiaomi also has its own way of transferring data from Xiaomi to Samsung - MIUI. But the operation is a bit complex. You will have to use MIUI to export files from Xiaomi to a computer and import the files to your Samsung phone.
If you still want to try this way, you can repeat the instructions below.
1. Make your Xiaomi phone and computer connected with a stable and same Wi-Fi network.
2. On Xiaomi, go to Tools > Explorer > Categories > FTP > Start FTP and remember the site IP and FTP port number. (If your Xiaomi is with MIUI 12, tap the More icon on the top left and tap FTP)
3. After this, double-click This PC/MY Computer on your computer desktop, right-click the space, and choose the option Add a network location.
4. Click Next > Choose a custom network location > Next and enter the FTP server address you see on Xiaomi into the blank. Next, tap Next, type a name for the network location, click Next again, and choose Finish. After that, a network location will appear on your computer.
5. Choose the files you want to transfer and send them to your PC over the network.
6. When the files are already on your computer, connect your Samsung phone to the computer with a USB cable. At last, drag the synced files on your computer and drop them onto your Samsung device. That's done!
The last solution is to transfer data from Xiaomi to Samsung over Bluetooth. As you know, Bluetooth now can share contacts, messages, music, photos, videos, documents, etc., from one Android phone to another. You can choose Bluetooth to transfer light files very conveniently. However, when sending heavy media files from Xiaomi to Samsung, the process may take hours.
1. On both devices, open Settings > Bluetooth and toggle Bluetooth on. Then place the two devices close and wait for a while until the Xiaomi phone detects Samsung.
2. Tap the Samsung device name under Available devices and pair the two phones by following the on-screen instructions.
3. Once paired, choose the files you want to transfer on your Xiaomi device and send them to the Samsung.
For example, to transfer photos from Xiaomi to Samsung, open Xiaomi's Gallery app, tap the desired photos and hit the Send button followed by Bluetooth. Afterward, choose the Samsung phone's name, and it will start sending data. Finally, tap Receive on your Samsung and wait until the whole process is over.
That's all the 5 ways to transfer data from Xiaomi to Samsung. As you can see, Coolmuster Mobile Transfer is the simplest and safest way to get it done. So, you can choose it if you prefer the one-click and zero-network consumption method. Of course, you can try other solutions if you don't mind the slow speed and complex operations.