How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to OPPO? (6 Easy & Quick Solutions)
We may constantly change our phones to pursue the latest communications technology and features on the newly released smartphones. Known for the earphones and music players in earlier years, OPPO has become one of the best-seller phones and released several new mobile phones this year. If you have ordered a new OPPO Find 2 and decided to stop using your old Samsung phone, contact migration is a must between your phones. Do you know how to transfer contacts from Samsung to Huawei quickly? Well, I guess you may never know that the following 6 simple ways can do it quickly.
This post provides a detailed guide for each way. Let's explore.
Way 1. How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to OPPO in One Click with Coolmuster Mobile Transfer
Way 2. How to Sync Contacts from Samsung to OPPO Using Gmail
Way 3. How to Move Contacts from Samsung to OPPO via OPPO Clone Phone
Way 4. How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to OPPO Reno through SIM Card/USB Cable/SD Card
Way 5. How Can I Transfer Data from Samsung to OPPO by SHAREit
Way 6. How to Export Contacts from Samsung to OPPO with Bluetooth
The most powerful way to transfer contacts from Samsung to OPPO must be intelligent, automatic, and easy to use. Coolmuster Mobile Transfer is such an ideal way that allows you to transfer data between Android phones or between Android and iPhone. Generally, it supports contacts, text messages, call logs, music, videos, photos, etc. For the different operating system, the files it supports are different.
Key features of Coolmuster Mobile Transfer:
- One-click to transfer data between Android and iOS devices easily and safely.
- Transfer apps, contacts, SMS, call logs, music, videos, photos, eBooks from Android to Android.
- Move contacts, calendars, bookmarks, eBooks (PDFs & ePubs), and notes from iOS to iOS.
- Migrate contacts and eBooks (PDFs & ePubs) from Android to iOS.
- Copy photos, videos, music, SMS, contacts, and eBooks (PDFs & ePubs) from iOS to Android.
- Widely compatible with all generations of iPhone/iPad/iPod (iOS 14 included) and Android phones/tablets running Android 4.0 and above, such as Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+/S20 Ultra/Z Flip/S10+/S10/S10e/S/S9+/S9/S8+/S8, Galaxy Tab series, Galaxy Note series, OPPO Find X2 Pro/Find X2/Find X/F11 Pro, OPPO Reno4/Reno 4Pro/Reno3 Pro/Reno3, Sony, Google, etc.
One-click to do the contacts transfer from Samsung to OPPO:
1. Launch Coolmuster Mobile Transfer on your computer after installation, and select the Mobile Transfer module from the toolbox.
2. Connect both devices to the computer. First, connect your Samsung phone to the computer via a USB cable, and enable USB debugging on your phone as prompted. Then, plug your OPPO phone into the computer using the same way. After the program recognizes both devices, you will see the following interface.
Note: Your Samsung phone should be in the source phone's position. If not, click the Flip option in the mid of the interface to change their positions.
3. One-click to transfer contacts from Samsung to OPPO. Check Contacts from the table and hit the Start Copy button to begin the transfer process.
You can select this way if you do not want to install apps on your mobile phones. Using a Gmail account, you can sync contacts between your Samsung and OPPO very conveniently.
How to transfer contacts from Samsung to OPPO? The instructions are below:
1. Go to Settings on your Samsung phone.
2. Sync Samsung contacts to Google cloud. Navigate to Accounts & sync (or Users & account on some Samsung devices) > Tap Google > Log into with your Gmail account > Enable Contacts > Hit Sync Now or Account Sync.
3. Copy contacts from Google cloud to your OPPO phone. On your OPPO phone, go to Settings > Select Accounts & sync > Click Google > Sign in Google with the same Gmail account that you back up contacts with > Turn on Contacts.
The contacts in Google cloud will now start syncing to your OPPO phone. If there are hundreds of contacts, this process may take a little longer.
Can Smart Switch transfer from Samsung to OPPO? Some people may want to use Smart Switch to transfer contacts from Samsung to OPPO. I'm sorry to tell you that it cannot, since Samsung Smart Switch only supports the data migration from other phones to Samsung. However, you can use the OPPO Clone Phone. OPPO Clone Phone is something like Samsung Smart Switch, which enables you to transfer contacts, messages, call history, photos, videos, audio files, app data, and other files from your old phone to your OPPO phone. Besides, this way uses a QR code to connect and does not consume cellular data or Wi-Fi.
Before you start the process, please ensure that you have enabled install apps from unknown sources on your Samsung phone, or this app cannot be installed on the device. Then, you can follow these steps to transfer contacts from Samsung to OPPO:
For OPPO ColorOS 6.0 and higher versions
1. Install OPPO Clone Phone on your Samsung phone. As it comes as a pre-installed app on your OPPO phone, you can go to Tools > Clone Phone and select New Phone and Other Android Phone.
2. Launch OPPO Clone Phone on the Samsung phone, and use it to scan the QR code on your OPPO phone to start copying.
For OPPO 5.2 and lower versions
1. Install and launch the OPPO Clone Phone on your Samsung phone.
2. On your OPPO phone, go to Tools > Clone Phone > select This Is the New Phone and Import from an Android Phone.
3. On your Samsung phone, click Clone Phone from the home interface > choose This Is the Old Phone. Next, scan the QR code on the OPPO phone to start cloning. You can also tap the Manually Select the Data to Be Cloned option to select Contacts and transfer them to your OPPO phone. If asked, you can enter the lock screen password to move on.
By using a SIM card, you can also copy contacts from Samsung to OPPO. Actually, you've got 3 complex options to do that.
Let's see how to get it done.
1. Export contacts from Samsung to the Internal storage/SD card/SIM card. Open the Contacts app on your Samsung phone > tap the 3 horizontal bars (or 3 vertical dots) icon > hit the Manage Contacts option > choose Export contacts > set the location to be the Internal Storage, SD Card, or SIM Card. After selecting the contacts you want to transfer, click Done and tap Export. The contacts will be saved as the .vcf file in the location.
2. According to the storage location you select, there are three different ways to transfer the exported contacts to OPPO phone:
* Copy and paste the contacts from the internal storage to the OPPO phone: connect the Samsung and OPPO phones to your computer, copy and paste the .vcf files from Samsung's internal storage to your OPPO's storage.
* Drag and drop from SD card to your OPPO phone: insert the SD card to the OPPO phone if it supports SD card. Optionally, you can also use a card reader to connect the SD card to the computer. Then plug your OPPO phone into the computer and drag & drop the .vcf file to your OPPO device.
* Use a SIM card to transfer contacts from Samsung to OPPO: If you choose to export Samsung contacts to the SIM card in the last step, you can insert the SIM card into the OPPO phone, and then go to the Contacts app > tap the 3 vertical dots > select Manage Contacts > Import/Export Contacts > Import from SIM Card > select the contacts you want to import > hit Import.
SHAREit is one of the effective ways when it comes to switching from Samsung to OPPO. Numerous people also choose this way to transfer contacts from Samsung to OPPO without a cable.
1. Install and launch SHAREit on both mobile phones and place both devices close.
2. On your Samsung phone, open the Contacts app > select the contacts you want to transfer > tap the Share button > choose the SHAREit icon from the next window.
3. Click Receive on the target OPPO phone and tap the OPPO's name on the source Samsung. Once done, it will start to transfer contacts to the OPPO phone.
Finally, Bluetooth is another choice for you. As a matter of fact, this traditional way lets you transfer contacts from Samsung to OPPO one by one. If you have a large number of contacts to transfer, the transfer process will take some time.
1. Head to Settings on both of your devices, find Bluetooth, and toggle it on. Then, place the two devices close to each other, stay on the screen for some time until you see the other device's name under Available devices. Next, tap on it and pair the two devices.
2. On your Samsung phone, launch the Contacts app > tap the Settings menu > Import/Export > choose Share contacts > choose the contacts you wish to transfer or tap Select All > hit the Share option > click the Bluetooth icon followed by the OPPO's name.
3. Press Receive on the OPPO device promptly, and it will start the transfer process.
The Bottom Line
Switching from Samsung to OPPO is cheering. However, if you don't know how to transfer contacts from Samsung to OPPO, it may bring you down. By comparison, it is not difficult to find that only Coolmuster Mobile Transfer is the best way to help you do that. It is much easier, safer, and faster than any other way to transfer contacts from Samsung to OPPO. So, I highly recommend you give it a try.
If you find this article helpful, please share it with your friends who need this.