Switching from an old OPPO phone to a new Samsung S21+/S21/S21 Ultra can be exciting and cheerful. But you may soon get annoyed at how to transfer data from OPPO to Samsung. Even if both devices run the Android operating system, you may still get stuck in migrating contacts since contacts are encrypted data and a bit complex to migrate.
Don't worry. We are here to tell you seven simple and workable solutions to transfer contacts from OPPO to Samsung. Follow our instructions to make the OPPO to Samsung switch step by step.
Way 1. How to Send Contacts from OPPO to Samsung via Coolmuster Mobile Transfer (Recommended)
Way 2. How Do I Transfer My Contacts from OPPO to Samsung with Google Sync
Way 3. How to Clone OPPO to Samsung Using Smart Switch
Way 4. How to Transfer Data from OPPO to Samsung S21 via Bluetooth
Way 5. How Do I Transfer Contacts from OPPO to Samsung with Wi-Fi
Way 6. How to Export Contacts from OPPO A37 to Samsung via Send Anywhere
Way 7. How to Move Contacts from OPPO to Samsung with Email
Looking for an app to transfer data from OPPO to Samsung in one click? Coolmuster Mobile Transfer comes first on our list to switch data between Android and iOS devices. With wide compatibility with various data types, formats, and phone models, you will easily get the job done within five minutes.
The key features of Coolmuster Mobile Transfer:
* One-click to transfer contacts, music, call logs, apps, and other files from OPPO to Samsung.
* Safe and reliable to use.
* Support different contact formats, like VCF, XML, HTML, BAK, JSON, etc.
* Widely compatible with all OPPO and Samsung smartphones and tablets with Android 4.0 and up, such as OPPO Reno9 Pro/9/Reno8/Reno7/Reno6 Pro/Reno6/Reno5 Pro/Reno5/Reno4/Reno4 Pro/Reno3 Pro/Reno3/Reno2 F/Reno2 Z/Reno, Samsung Galaxy S23/S22/S21/S21+/S21 Ultra/S20/S20+/S20 Ultra/S20 FE/S10/S9/S8, etc.
To transfer contacts from OPPO to Samsung in one click:
1. Install Coolmuster Mobile Transfer on your computer and enter the Mobile Transfer module from the interface when you launch it.
2. Plug your OPPO and Samsung devices into the computer with two suitable USB cables and enable USB debugging on each device as prompted. Then the program will automatically detect your devices. Once connected, you will see Connected under the device images.
Note: In this case, your OPPO phone must be in the Source position. Please tap the Flip button to switch them if necessary.
3. Select Contacts from the content table and click the Start Copy button below to transfer contacts from OPPO to Samsung right now.
You may like:
Guess you must have activated Google service on both of your smartphones. At this moment, you can transfer contacts from OPPO to Samsung by syncing them with Google.
1. Open Settings on your OPPO phone, tap Accounts, and find Google.
2. Enable Contacts and click the Sync Now option.
3. Sign in with the same Gmail account on your Samsung phone. After that, tap Settings > Accounts > Google and choose the Gmail account you have synced contacts with on your OPPO phone. Next, turn on the Contacts option and hit Sync Now.
Once done, the contacts in your Google account will be synced to your Samsung phone automatically.
With this guide, you can transfer contacts from Android to an iOS device without hassle.
Want to transfer all data from one Pixel phone to another? You can utilize these methods.
Does Samsung Smart Switch work with OPPO? Well, as long as your OPPO phone runs Android 4.0 or higher versions, you can transfer contacts, music, calendars, and other files from OPPO to Samsung via Smart Switch wirelessly. If you wish to switch with a USB connector, your OPPO device must run Android 4.3 or above.
How to transfer data from OPPO to Samsung with Smart Switch?
1. Ensure that you have installed Smart Switch on both devices. On your OPPO phone, you may need to install it from Google Play Store. On your new Samsung Galaxy, you can open it from Settings > Cloud and accounts > Smart Switch.
2. Connect both devices with the on-screen prompts. If you choose a Wi-Fi connection, make sure that both devices are close enough and the Wi-Fi network is stable. If you select a USB connection, use the USB-C connector that comes in with your new phone to connect both devices.
3. Open Smart Switch on both devices. On your new Samsung Galaxy, click Start and follow the on-screen instructions. Once connected, select the desired data types on your OPPO phone and hit the Transfer button. Keep both devices connected before the transfer process is complete.
You might need:
If you want to move your contacts from Android to a computer, you can follow this detailed tutorial.
With this article, you can restore WhatsApp contacts on Android via different methods.
Another free way to transfer contacts from OPPO to Samsung is using Bluetooth. To use this way, you need to keep both devices close and enable the Bluetooth feature on both devices.
How do I transfer contacts from OPPO Bluetooth to Samsung?
1. Toggle on Bluetooth on OPPO and Samsung from the Notification bar or Settings and pair the two devices.
2. Open the Contacts app on your OPPO phone, click the More or three dots option at the top-right corner, and select Import/Export.
3. Tap the Send Contacts option > pick the wanted contacts to transfer or hit the Select All button > click Bluetooth > tap the Samsung Galaxy name.
4. Receive the contact file on your Samsung phone.
People also read: This article will tell you 5 useful approaches to connect a Samsung phone to a PC.
Wi-Fi Direct is yet a similar way to transfer contacts from OPPO to Samsung. After switching on the Wi-Fi Direct option on both devices, you can smoothly sync contacts from one device to another.
How to send contacts from OPPO to Samsung via Wi-Fi?
1. Open Wi-Fi Direct on both devices from Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi Preferences > Wi-Fi Direct.
2. On your OPPO phone, run the Contacts app, click More > Import/Export > Send Contacts.
3. Pick the contacts you want to send or hit the Select All option to transfer all contacts. Later, tap the Wi-Fi Direct icon and select the target Samsung phone.
4. On your Samsung phone, give the necessary permissions to proceed and wait for the transfer process to finish.
As the name shows, Send Anywhere helps you send files between two Android devices without data quality loss. Similar to Bluetooth, it connects both devices via a code. To know more details, refer to the directory below.
1. Install Send Anywhere from Google Play Store on both OPPO and Samsung devices.
2. Launch the app on your OPPO phone, click Send, and choose the data types you wish to transfer. Then, hit Send, and it will generate a 6-digit code on the screen.
3. On your Samsung device, open the app and click Receive on the screen. Next, enter the 6-digit PIN you get on the OPPO phone and start the transfer process.
Learn more: How can you smoothly move Vivo data to Samsung? If needed, please utilize these 4 easy methods.
You can also email contacts from OPPO to Samsung. But it may not keep the contacts arranged in good order for checking.
Let's see how to transfer contacts from OPPO to Samsung via email?
1. Open the Contacts app on your OPPO phone, tap Contacts at the bottom, and click the More option at the upper-right corner.
2. Pick Import/Export > Share contacts > choose the desired contacts > tap Share > select Email from the pop-up window.
3. Enter your email account to sign in, fill in a recipient in the To field, and hit Send.
4. On your Samsung phone, log in to the same email account from a browser or emailing service app, find the email you sent just now, and download the attachment to your Samsung phone.
This article provides a one-click and six traditional ways to transfer contacts from OPPO to Samsung. If you are tired of complex settings before data switch and seek a safe and reliable way at the same time, Coolmuster Mobile Transfer will be the best choice. You can transfer everything from one Android to another in one click without data loss. Besides, you can directly read the transferred contacts in Samsung's Contacts app.