Planning to switch from iPhone X to Samsung Galaxy S22? Then you may want to transfer messages from the iPhone to Samsung to record your important information. There are several ways to make the switch, like Samsung Smart Switch, Mobile Transfer, etc. Now check the step-by-step tutorial below to learn how to transfer text messages from an iPhone to a Samsung Galaxy in seconds.
Way 1. How to Transfer Text Messages from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy via Coolmuster Mobile Transfer
Way 2. How to Transfer Messages from iPhone to Galaxy Using Samsung Smart Switch
Way 3. How to Transfer Messages from iPhone to Samsung S9 with iSMS2droid
Coolmuster Mobile Transfer is the easiest and fastest way to transfer messages from iPhone to Samsung. You can use a USB cable or Wi-Fi to connect both devices and transfer data between devices in one click. Besides, it won't consume the network during the data transfer.
The key features of Coolmuster Mobile Transfer:
* One-click to transfer SMS, contacts, music, photos, videos, and eBooks (PDFs & ePubs) from an iPhone to Samsung.
* Easy connection.
* User-friendly UI and explicit on-screen prompts.
* Consume no network during file transfer.
* Widely compatible with iOS 5 to iOS 15 and Android 4 or up, including iPhone SE (3rd generation)/13 Pro Max/13 Pro/13/13 mini, Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra/S22+/S22//S21/S21+/S21 Ultra/S20/S20+/S20 Ultra/S20 FE/S10/S9/S8, etc.
How do I transfer text messages from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy?
1. Install and launch Coolmuster Mobile Transfer on your computer. Next, enter the Mobile Transfer module to move on.
2. Connect your iPhone and Samsung Galaxy to the computer using two suitable USB cables.
Then follow the on-screen guide to enable USB debugging on the Samsung and trust the computer on your iPhone.
Once connected, you will see Connected under the device images.
Note: The iPhone should be in the Source position. If needed, tap the Flip button to switch them.
3. Choose Messages from the content table and hit the Start Copy button below to transfer messages from iPhone to Galaxy.
The official way to transfer messages from iPhone to Samsung is using Samsung Smart Switch. Since it requires Android 4.3 or later and iOS 5 or up, you need to check whether your devices fulfill the requirements before starting the following steps.
How to transfer text messages from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy via a USB cable?
1. Install and launch Samsung Smart Switch on both devices.
2. On your Samsung Galaxy, choose the Receive data option > iPhone/iPad > USB cable.
3. Unlock two phones and connect them using a USB-OTG adapter and an iOS lightning cable. If asked, tap the Trust option on your iPhone and enter the iPhone passcode to proceed.
4. Tap Next on your Samsung Galaxy. Then, choose Messages on your iPhone and hit the Transfer button.
5. Wait until the transfer process is complete. When finished, click Done on your Galaxy phone and hit Close on the iPhone.
Note: If you choose to sync your iPhone data to Samsung wirelessly, you can only transfer contacts, calendars, schedules, call history, notes, app data, settings, and bookmarks via Smart Switch, and text messages are not included.
See more: You can sync data from one iPhone to another with 4 different ways.
Another way to transfer messages from iPhone to Galaxy is using the iSMS2droid app. First, you need to back up your iPhone messages to your computer via iTunes, and the encryption option should not be enabled. Then, export the texts on your Samsung phone with the iSMS2droid app.
1. Plug your iPhone into the computer using a USB cable and run the latest version of iTunes.
2. When detected, tap your iPhone at the top-right corner > Summary > Back Up Now to take a full backup of your iPhone to the computer.
3. Find the iPhone backup file on your computer. For iTunes installed from Microsoft Store, the location path is: C:\Users\[user name]\Apple\MobileSync\Backup; For iTunes installed from Apple website, the path is: C:\Users\[PC name]\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup.
4. Pinpoint the file named 3d0d7e5fb2ce288813306e4d4636395e047a3d28 under the 3d folder and transfer it to your Samsung phone via a USB cable or Wi-Fi.
5. Install iSMS2droid from Google Play Store on your Samsung Galaxy. After that, run the app and choose the Import Messages option.
6. It will automatically import the iPhone SMS from the phone storage database into your Samsung phone. (Note: If the file is not detected, you need to manually import it to the app.)
It is not easy to transfer messages from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy since they run the different operating systems, and SMS is one of the encrypted files that's hard to transfer. However, you can easily switch texts with the three optional methods introduced above.
If you are looking for the easiest and most reliable way, Coolmuster Mobile Transfer is worth your consideration. It works well with almost all iPhone and Samsung models and simplifies the operation into three steps. Moreover, the synced messages will be in readable formats directly. So, why not give it a try?