Since the iPhone 13 series has come out for months, many iPhone fanciers must have bought the shiny new model. Acquiring a new iPhone 13 with an A15 bionic chip and remarkably improved battery life is cheerful, but now there is one problem ahead of you: How to sync iPhone to iPhone?
This guide provides a step-by-step tutorial of 4 methods to make everything easier for you. You can refer to our instructions to sync between iPhones without any hassle.
Way 1. How to Sync Two iPhones in One Click via Coolmuster Mobile Transfer (Recommended)
Way 2. How to Sync Data from One iPhone to Another with Quick Start
Way 3. How to Sync from iPhone to iPhone through iCloud
Way 4. How to Link iPhones Together with iTunes
Bonus Tip: How to Fix iPhone or iPad Not Syncing Issue?
Suppose you have set up your new iPhone already or prefer to sync between iPhones without iCloud or iTunes. In that case, the best way to sync iPhone to the new iPhone is Coolmuster Mobile Transfer. You can flexibly transfer only the wanted data types in one click. What's more, it simplifies the connection process in one tap, making it the simplest method on our recommendation list.
Key features of Coolmuster Mobile Transfer:
* One-click to sync contacts, bookmarks, calendars, eBooks (PDFs & ePubs), and notes (not supported in iOS 11 or later due to the strengthened Apple security system) from iPhone to iPhone.
* Sync files from Android to Android, iOS to Android, and Android to iOS.
* It won't overwrite data on the new iPhone.
* Easy, fast, and read-only.
* Support all iPhone models running iOS 5 to iOS 15.3, such as iPhone 13 Pro Max/13 Pro/13/13 mini/12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini/SE/11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11/XS Max/XS/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7 Plus/7/6S Plus/6S/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4, etc.
How to synchronize two iPhones in one click?
1. Install and launch Coolmuster Mobile Transfer on your computer. Then pick the Mobile Transfer module to continue.
2. Connect your two iPhones to the computer using two working lightning cables. Next, unlock each iPhone and tap Trust if asked. You may need to confirm it with your password. Once connected, it will display Connected under your iPhones.
Note: The sending iPhone must be in the Source position. If necessary, click Flip to switch them.
3. Tick off the desired data types from the content list and hit the Start Copy button below to sync files from iPhone to iPhone.
You may also like:
QuickStart, a new feature with iOS 11, allows you to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone when setting up a new iPhone. If both iPhones run iOS 12.4 or later, you can use this way to sync files from the current iPhone to a new iPhone during setup.
How do I sync two iPhones via QuickStart?
1. Place both iPhones near to each other. Later, a QuickStart screen will pop up on your current iPhone and offers you an option to set up your new iPhone using your Apple ID.
2. Ensure that it's the Apple ID you want to use, and click Continue. If you don't see the option, check whether you have enabled the Bluetooth option or not.
3. When an animation displays on the new iPhone, hold your old iPhone over the new iPhone and center the animation in the viewfinder. Then, wait a while until it prompts, "Finish on New iPhone".
Note: If you cannot use the Camera on the current iPhone, tap Authenticate Manually, and enter the authentication code on your new iPhone when received.
4. Input the current iPhone's passcode on the new iPhone and follow the on-screen instructions to set up the new device's Face ID or Touch ID. If asked, provide your Apple ID password on the new iPhone.
5. Then, tap the Transfer from iPhone option on your new iPhone to start syncing files from the old iPhone to the new one. Or, select the Download from iCloud option and pick a backup file to restore.
See more: You can move music from one iPad to another in 5 effective ways. Let's get started.
Some people may not want to sync data using iCloud since it takes prolonged to finish syncing and does not allow you to preview files. Nevertheless, it is still a reliable and simple way to sync between iPhones.
Before going further, ensure enough storage space in your iCloud, or select a storage plan. Then, you can start with the following steps.
How to sync the new iPhone from the old iPhone via iCloud?
1. Sign in to both iPhones with the same Apple ID and password.
2. On the old iPhone, open Settings > tap your name > select iCloud > iCloud Backup > enable iCloud Backup > hit Back Up Now.
3. Set up your new iPhone until you reach the Apps & Data screen. Next, tap the Restore from the iCloud Backup option and select the most recent backup file from the list before touching the Restore button.
Note: You can erase your new iPhone first if you have finished setting up your new iPhone. Go to Settings > General > Reset > tap Erase All Content and Settings > confirm the operation by tapping Delete.
Later, repeat Step 3 to restore iCloud backups to the new iPhone.
You might need: Upgrade your OnePlus to iPhone? That's awesome! Now, you can transfer OnePlus data to the new iPhone with ease.
You can also use iTunes to sync old iPhone files to the new iPhone. However, in doing so, the synced files will overwrite the existing data on the new device, and the files you can transfer are limited.
If you don't mind, continue with the following steps.
How to sync iPhones to transfer data?
1. Connect your old iPhone to your computer and open the latest version of iTunes. Once recognized, tap the iPhone icon at the top-left corner > Summary > Back Up Now.
2. Disconnect the old iPhone from the computer and plug the new iPhone into the computer. After that, tap the iPhone icon when it appears at the upper-left corner > tap Summary > Restore Backup.
3. Pick the latest backup file from the list and hit the Restore button. Once done, unplug your new iPhone and check the synced files on your device.
While syncing from iPhone to iPhone, you may encounter errors like iPhone or iPad not syncing. If you are now troubled by the problem, check the following tips to fix the issue in minutes.
That's how to sync iPhone to iPhone. Honestly, Coolmuster Mobile Transfer is worth trying since it is easy, fast, and secure without overwriting the new iPhone files. Of course, if you love more of Apple's ways and don't mind data loss, complex operation, or costly plans, you can try other methods. It's all up to you.