How to Recover Deleted Photos Android Internal Storage? Check Here!
The photos and videos we record using our phones are typically stored in the phone's internal memory. We store them to remember the beauty of our lives. However, in the process of managing these photos, some users find themselves in awkward situations where they delete the images accidentally.
If you have encountered such an issue with your Android device, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will show you how to recover deleted photos from Android devices. Technically, the images deleted accidentally are stored in specific storage before their space is taken up by new data. Here is how to retrieve deleted files from Android phone internal memory.
Multiple reasons can cause you to lose your Android's data. Corrupt firmware, virus attack, an incomplete software upgrade could be among the reasons. There are scenarios where you accidentally erase pictures and videos from your phone also. Regardless of the reason that makes you lose photos, the good news is that there are several Android apps to recover deleted photos from internal memory.
Before continuing with further information, it is essential to learn about the things you need to know before recovering photos from your device. If you want to recover deleted photos Android internal storage, consider the following tips:
1. First, it is essential to stop using your phone instantly. Avoid using any application, playing games, or even taking pictures. You are already aware that when you delete something from your phone, it is not erased from its storage immediately. Instead, the storage it was allocated becomes available. Thus, it is easy to recover deleted files as long as you avoid overwriting anything on its occupied storage.
2. Be vigilant and utilize a data recovery tool as soon as possible. By doing this, you will prevent any data from overwriting the available space.
3. Avoid restarting your phone severally to recover pictures from phone memory. Restarting your phone might lead to unanticipated results.
4. Also, do not reset your phone to factory settings. Carrying out a factory reset will make it hard for you to recover the deleted files and pictures.
5. Only use trustworthy and legit applications when retrieving your data. Untrustworthy third-party application may lead to issues that weren't there previously.
If you are worried about how to recover deleted photos on Android internal memory, worry no more! Android Data Recovery application is here to solve your worries. Now, here are the primary features of this incredible:
The program recovers photos, videos, music, call logs, text messages, and contacts from Android internal storage and SD cards with zero loss of quality of the data. It supports all Android phones and has a friendly user interface. The latest Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus/Note 9/Note 9 Plus are supported, too.
Here are the steps on how to recover deleted photos from Android phone internal storage using this application:
First Step: Launch the application
Download, install and start this application on your PC. Connect your phone to it through its original USB cable. Your device will be recognized instantly.
Step Two: Allow USB debugging mode.
The application will prompt you to allow USB debugging mode on your phone if you do not enable it. It will show you the steps of activating the debugging mode. After activating the debugging mode, tap the "OK" button to go to the following step.
Third Step: Select the types of data you want to retrieve
After a successful connection, all types of files will be displayed in the interface. Select the types of files you want to retrieve. Tap "next" button to scan the chosen Android data automatically.
Fourth Step: Retrieve Android Data
All file types will be showcased on the left control after the completion of the scanning process. Preview and check the Android data you want to retrieve. Click the "Recover" button to finish the recovering process.
When it comes to recovering deleted photos from SD card, Coolmuster Lab. Fone for Android is the real deal.
Here is how to how to recover deleted pictures from the phone SD card via Coolmuster Lab. Fone for Android:
1. On the top menu, select "Android SD Card Recovery" mode. You will get to the main interface where you need first to insert the SD card to the PC.
2. Click "Next" button to allow the program scan for the inserted cards in your computer. From the list that comes up, click on your desired SD card. Tap "Next" to initiate the scanning process.
3. After the completion of scanning process, all the retrievable file types are displayed, including images, audio, documents, and videos. Preview the files, and then select what you want to retrieve. Tap the "Recover" button to save the files on your PC.
With Coolmuster Lab. Fone for Android, you can quickly recover deleted videos and images from your phone's SD card as well as internal storage. Thus, consider downloading and installing it on your computer in case of accidental file deletion on your phone.