- Excerpted from Apple Discussions Communities
Eager to know how to unlock Apple ID without security questions? You are in the right place. Here, you will learn four efficient methods to unlock your Apple ID even if you forgot iCloud security questions and passwords.
Part 1. Why Is Your Apple ID Locked for Security Questions?
Part 2. How to Unlock Apple ID without Email or Security Questions via iOS Unlock
Part 3. How to Unlock Apple Account without Security Questions with Two-factor Authentication
Part 4. How Can I Unlock My Apple ID without Security Questions Using the Recovery Key
Part 5. How to Unlock My Apple ID without Email by Contacting Apple Support
Bonus Tips You May Like
"I forgot my iCloud password and security questions and email." "Apple ID locked but forgot security questions." Don't worry if this is the case for you. You can unlock your Apple ID without security questions, passwords, or email.
However, before that, let's see the possible reasons for the issue.
The best way to unlock the Apple ID on your device when you don't know the iCloud password or security questions is using iOS Unlock. You will quickly remove the Apple ID or iCloud activation lock from your device with only one click. Moreover, you can also remove the screen lock, Face ID, Touch ID, Screen Time passcode, and MDM without password.
The key features of iOS Unlock:
* One-click to unlock Apple ID without security questions, email, or password.
* Remove other screen locks: Touch ID, Face ID, 4- or 6-digit passcode, MDM, iCloud activation lock, etc.
* Easy and user-friendly to use for people of all ages.
* Support all iPhone/iPad models running iOS 9 to iOS 15, like iPhone 13 Pro Max/13 Pro/13/13 mini/12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini, the new iPad mini/iPad 2021, iPad Pro 5/4/3/2/1, etc.
How to unlock an iCloud account without email or security questions in one click?
1. After installing the software on your computer, open it and click the Screen Unlock section. Next, connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer using a USB cable and select the Unlock Apple ID mode.
2. Unlock your iOS device, then tap Trust on it if asked. Later, reset the iPhone settings with the on-screen instructions. After that, the unlocking process will start automatically.
3. The program will automatically remove the Apple ID on your device, which takes a few seconds.
Once finished, you will see the following interface, indicating that the Apple ID has been unlocked successfully.
You may like:
Suppose you use two-factor authentication on your iPhone. In that case, you can access a trusted iOS device or phone number to unlock the Apple ID via two-factor authentication.
How do you get past Apple ID security questions via two-factor authentication?
1. Open iforgot.apple.com from a browser and enter your Apple ID username.
2. Offer your phone number linked to the Apple ID and tap Continue. If you cannot use your Apple device or don't receive the notification, press the Unable to access your iPhone option to redirect a six-digit verification code to the phone number.
3. Enter the verification code on the screen and your Apple ID password to unlock your account.
See also: So how about removing MDM from an iPad? If needed, you can follow this guide to solve it.
Assume you have a recovery key. You can unlock your Apple ID with the help of the recovery key directly.
How do I log into Apple ID without security questions?
1. Open appleid.apple.com from your computer and tap the Sign In > Forgot Apple ID or password option.
2. Enter your Apple ID, select to reset your password, and tap Continue.
3. Enter your recovery key in the blank before tapping Continue. Next, select the trusted device to receive the verification code.
4. Provide the verification code and set up a new password. Later, click Reset Password.
You might need: You can easily bypassword your iPhone passcode in these 5 amazing ways.
If nothing works for your Apple ID, please contact the Apple Support Team and narrate your problem. Generally, they will require the answers to the security questions if you forget the password. Suppose you forget the iCloud security questions and password. In that case, they will get your Apple ID account into the recovery status until you can verify it properly.
However, if Apple Support Team cannot help you yet, you can set up a new Apple ID. But you will lose all purchases and access to the premium apps from the old Apple ID.
Below are some questions you may concern about.
1. How to Reset Your Security Questions when Forgetting the Answers?
2. How to Protect Your Apple ID?
In conclusion, this article shows you how to unlock Apple ID without security questions in four proven ways. If you don't want to be bothered by the password, security questions, or emails, please select iOS Unlock. It's easy, fast, and safe to use.
Also, we advise you to protect your Apple ID from hackers. If you encounter any other issues during use, don't hesitate to tell us in the comments.