How to Unlock a Disabled iPhone without iTunes? 4 Easy Ways You May Not Know
If you change the lock screen password on iPhone frequently, then you may end up receiving a message on iPhone that reads "iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes" after repeatedly entering the wrong lock screen password. Indeed, it is a rather frustrating thing if iPhone gets locked. Fortunately, if you do not want to use iTunes, it is possible to reset disabled iPhone without iTunes. But how to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes? Well, this article comes up with 4 simple and effective ways.
Way 1. How to Unlock a Disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud via iPhone Unlock
Way 2. How to Reset Disabled iPhone without iTunes via Find My iPhone
Way 3. How to Undisable an iPhone without iTunes Using Siri (iOS 8 - iOS 11)
Way 4. How to Restore iPhone without iTunes when Disable via Hard Reset
Tips: How to Fix Disabled iPhone without iTunes
iPhone Unlock is a professional app to remove iPhone lock screen and iCloud lock. With it, you can unlock iPhone and iPad lock screen in a few clicks. Besides, you can also bypass iCloud lock on iOS devices in seconds. No matter you forget the passcode on iPhone/iPad or you get a second-hand iPhone/iPad and do not know the password, you can always use it to bypass 4-digit passcode, 6-digit passcode, the Touch ID, Face ID and Apple ID (on iDevices with iOS 11 and earlier versions) with a few clicks and without any technical skills.
In addition, iPhone Unlock is widely compatible with all iPhone/iPad (including iOS 13), like iPhone SE 2020/11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/Xs Max/Xs/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7 Plus/7/6S Plus/6S/6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/4S/4, etc.
How to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes?
Note: Please note that the unlocking process will erase the data on your iPhone, we suggest you back up locked or disabled iPhone before unlocking the disabled iPhone.
1. Install and launch iPhone Unlock on your computer, select Unlock from the toolbox and connect iPhone to the computer via a USB cable.
2. Click Unlock iOS Screen on this program and follow the on-screen instructions to boot iPhone into Recovery or DFU mode. Then you need to confirm iOS device information, such as device model and system version. If the information is incorrect, you can select the correct information from the drop-down lists. Then click Download to download the firmware for your device.
3. After the firmware is downloaded successfully, click Unlock Now to unlock iPhone without iTunes.
How to unlock iPhone without iTunes? If you have enabled the Find My iPhone feature on iPhone before iPhone gets locked, you can use Find My iPhone on any other devices to unlock disabled iPhone without iTunes.
How to unlock disabled iPhone 7 without iTunes?
1. Visit iCloud official website from a web browser on your computer and sign in with your Apple ID that you used on disabled iPhone.
2. Navigate to Find My iPhone section and tap All Devices. Then select the disabled iPhone.
3. Click Erase iPhone option from the menu and confirm your choice. Wait for a while until it finishes erasing. After that, you can access your iPhone without a password.
Siri can unlock disabled iPhone without iTunes? You might be quite surprised at that, but it is true. If you are using an iPhone running iOS 8 to iOS 11, you can easily solve the problem of how to enable iPhone without iTunes.
How to restore iPhone without iTunes when disabled?
1. Press and hold the Home button to activate Siri, ask Siri Hey Siri, what time is it? and click on the clock icon that appears on the screen.
2. Enter in the World Clock interface, click + icon to add a new clock, type a city name into the field, click Select All and tap Share.
3. Then tap Message icon to open a new message window, type anything in the To field, tap Return button on the keyboard and then the text in To field will be highlighted in green. Select the highlighted text and click + icon behind it. Then select Create New Contact from the pop-up window, tap Add photo and Choose Photo options thereafter. Do not choose any photo in the Photo Library but press the Home button after a while. This will bypass iPhone lock screen.
You may like:
The last way is to hard reset your iPhone, which is a built-in feature on all iPhones to avoid locking iPhone. Well, If you are using an earlier iPhone 7/6/5/4, it is good to use this way. And note that it will restore iPhone to factory settings.
How to unlock disabled iPhone 4 without computer and iTunes?
1. Press and hold onto the Power and Home buttons at the same time until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
2. When Apple logo appears, you can release both buttons.
Notes: How to unlock iPhone 5 without iTunes? Or how to unlock a disabled iPhone 6 without iTunes? These steps go for iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation) and any other old iPhone models.
How to unlock disabled iPhone 7 or 7 Plus without iTunes?
1. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
2. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
How to unlock disabled iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, Xs, Xs Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation)?
1. Press and quickly release the Volume Up button.
2. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button.
3. Press and hold the Power button.
4. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.
Now you have mastered how to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes, to avoid locking iPhone again, you may need to know how to disable an iPhone without iTunes to avoid it next time.
If you enter the wrong password less then 6 times consecutively, iPhone will not be disabled.
If you enter the wrong password for 6, 7, 8, 9 times consecutively, iPhone is disabled for 1, 5, 15, 60 minutes respectively.
And if you enter the wrong password for 10 times consecutively, the screen will prompt that iPhone is disabled, and connect to iTunes or iPhone is completely erased if Erase data is turned on in Settings > Touch ID & Passcode beforehand.
So, if you forget the lock screen password, avoid to consecutively enter the password, instead, you can think of the password and try it several minutes later.
Besides, there are also a few steps you need to pay attention to:
* Go to iPhone Settings > Click Touch ID & Passcode > Allow Access and enable Siri. In doing so, you will easily awake Siri and bypass iPhone when locked.
* Turn on Find My iPhone feature by going to iPhone Settings > iCloud > Enable Find My iPhone > Turn on Send the last location.
Last but not least, remember to back up iPhone all the time to avoid data loss.
If you lock your iPhone and wonder how to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes, do not panic! Just follow the 4 methods in this article to unlock disabled iPhone without iTunes. And, I highly recommend you to try iPhone Unlock, which is easy to use, effective, highly secure and fast to unlock iPhone without iTunes. Certainly, you can try other 3 methods if you are interested.
In addition, if you encounter any problem during use, feel free to let us know by leaving a comment below.