"Facebook marketplace has my wrong location, and I've tried EVERYTHING I can think of to fix it. My main profile location is correct, but Marketplace is way off. I've tried to contact them but no response. Any suggestions? I'm wondering if it might be somehow connected to the redesign because I've posted things in the past with no problem."
- Posted by LonelyHermione in Reddit
Facebook Marketplace gives you the convenience to discover great items on sale in your geographic location. If the location is wrong, do you know how to change location on Facebook Marketplace freely? Since you are here, I will show you four practical methods to change the Facebook Marketplace location to have great fun.
Part 1. Why Do You Need to Change Facebook Marketplace Location?
Part 2. How to Change Location in Facebook Marketplace via Facebook Location Changer
Part 3. How to Change Seller Location on Facebook Marketplace via Facebook Mobile App
Part 4. How to Change Your Location on Facebook Marketplace via Facebook.com
Part 5. How to Change Location on Marketplace on Facebook via a VPN
Bonus: How to Shop on Facebook Marketplace?
Below are the possible reasons why you want to change Facebook Marketplace location:
The best way to change your location when your find the Facebook Marketplace location wrong is using a professional tool called Facebook Location Changer. With this app, you can change your current GPS location to anywhere in the world without getting your Facebook account banned. Besides, it also works for other location-based apps such as Snapchat, Pokemon Go, WhatsApp, Tinder, etc.
The highlights of Facebook Location Changer:
* Change Facebook Marketplace location to anywhere in the world in a few clicks.
* Customize the route and speed among multiple spots.
* Access location-based services as you want.
* Share your virtual location on social platforms.
* Work with various location-based AR games, social platforms, dating apps, like Pokemon Go, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Facebook, Tinder, etc.
* Support all iOS devices and various Android devices (Android 5 to Android 11), such as iPhone 13 Pro Max/13 Pro/13/13 mini/12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini/SE/11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11, Samsung Galaxy S21/S21+/S21 Ultra, Google Pixel 5/4/4XL, Sony Xperia 10 Plus/10/10 Ultra, Huawei P50/P40/Mate 40, etc.
Note: The Mac version of this app does not support Android devices.
How do I change my location on Facebook Marketplace in a few clicks?
1. Connect your Android device to the computer.
Install and run the software on your computer. Then click Get Started and plug your Android device into the computer with a USB cable.
2. Identify your device and enable USB debugging.
When the system identifies your device, you will see the Choose Your Device window. Always select the same Android device from the list if it asks you multiple times.
After that, open the USB debugging with the on-screen instructions on the interface. Ensure that the Android phone's USB connection mode is Media Transfer Protocol (For LG phones, it should be the Picture Transfer Protocol). Generally, you can pull down the notification bar and find the USB connection mode there.
Later, open the Android phone's Settings > About phone > Build Number and tap the Build Number seven times to activate the developer mode. Next, enter the Developer option > enable the USB debugging (Note: Some Android phones will also need to turn on the Allow to install apps via USB option.) > confirm the Allow USB debugging on your phone with OK.
3. Change the Facebook Marketplace location on Android.
Select Social mode on the interface and wait for the program to install AnyTo Assistant on your phone. It doesn't matter if it does not appear on your Android phone. After installation, find the Select mock location app in the Developer options and pick AnyTo Assistant.
Finally, you can start to move on the map. For your convenience, you can keep the permission settings for next time.
1. Connect your iPhone to the computer.
Run the program after installing it on your computer and tap Get Started to continue. Afterward, connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable. If asked, unlock your iPhone and trust the computer.
2. Choose a destination on the map.
After it loads the map, pick Teleport Mode at the top-right corner, scroll the mouse to zoom in and out the map, and select the wanted destination.
Alternatively, you can also enter the address/GPS coordinates at the top-left corner to search your destination.
3. Change the Facebook Marketplace location on iPhone.
After selecting a destination, the sidebar will pop up and show the destination information, including the place name, coordinates, and distance. Click Move below to change your location immediately. Later, all location-based apps on your iPhone, including Facebook, will change to that location.
You can also open the Facebook mobile client app and change the location directly.
How to change location on Marketplace on iPhone and Android devices?
1. Launch the Facebook app and click the hamburger icon at the lower-right corner.
2. Select Marketplace > Search and enter the Name of the Item in the search box. Then, tap the Search button below.
3. It will display the search results with the summary of the location at the upper-left corner. Click on it and tap the Not Now option when the app asks you to turn on the location service or not.
4. You will see Change Location on the new screen. Set the new location by using the desired ZIP code or city and tap the center point of your target location. Finally, hit the Apply button below.
Want to recover your deleted photos from Facebook? Don't panic. You can try these 4 proven solutions.
These replacements of iSpooofer can help you change locations for playing Pokemon Go. Let's try them.
Assume that you are accessing Facebook Marketplace via a computer browser or the desktop mode on your device. You can change the location on the web version directly.
How to change selling location on Facebook Marketplace via Facebook.com?
1. Visit facebook.com from a browser and sign in with your Facebook account.
2. Click Marketplace on the left panel, and select your current location displayed in the Filters section. Then the Change Location window will appear.
3. Enter the ZIP code or the combination of city and state as your new location. When the map updates, set the radius to the area circling your new location and wait for the map to update and reflect your new location radius.
4. Tap Apply when you're done.
You might need: You can easily sync your Facebook photos to your Android gallery via these 2 methods. If needed, please check it out.
Ultimately, you can also change the Facebook Marketplace location using a VPN. Here, we will take Nord VPN to illustrate how to set Marketplace location on your device.
1. Install Nord VPN on your device from Google Play Store (Android) or Apple Store (iOS).
2. Create an account and sign in.
3. Switch locations by connecting to a new server.
4. Open Facebook, and you will see new location updates on the Facebook Marketplace.
Learn more: This guide will help you export WhatsApp chats to PDF on Android and iOS devices.
Shopping on Facebook Marketplace is great fun. If you are new to Facebook Marketplace, don't worry. The following instructions will help you shop for whatever you want easier.
Shop by category:
Shop by filter:
Shop by search term:
That's how to change location on Facebook Marketplace. As you can see, many options can help you achieve the goal. But, if you are looking for a reliable, secure, and flexible way, don't hesitate to select Facebook Location Changer. With this app, everything becomes simple, and you don't even worry about your privacy and account security. Therefore, give it a try right now!