"Any recommendations for Pokemon Go Android spoofing? I'm trying to find a good and easy-to-use Pokemon Go spoofing for Android and have no clue where to find one. My Android phone is a OnePlus 6t. So, I think that this would be the best place to ask. For whoever responds to this with advice, thank you very much."
- Posted by boomer-boomer in Reddit
Users living in a city or suburb will have no problem with Pokemon Go. However, players in the countryside may constantly struggle with locating PokeStops. Consequently, figuring out how to spoof Pokemon Go on Android is of great importance. Thanks to this guide, you can fake GPS in Pokemon Go without getting your account banned.
Part 1. What Is Spoofing in Pokemon Go?
Part 2. How to Spoof Pokemon Go on Android Device via Pokemon Go Spoofer for Android
Part 3. How Do You Spoof in Pokemon Go with NordVPN
Part 4. How to Cheat Pokemon Go on Android Using ExpressVPN
According to Niantic, the owner of Pokemon Go, any behaviors that mock you are somewhere different from the actual physical location by using a modified client of Pokemon Go or bots or accessing the Pokemon Go's backend in an unauthorized manner will get banned. And the first-strike players can still play the game after getting a warning prompt.
How to spoof in Pokemon Go without getting banned? Well, Pokemon Go Spoofer for Android is the best Android spoofing app for Pokemon Go. It allows you to spoof GPS in Pokemon Go anywhere and plan a route on the map with customized speed. Besides, it also hides your location on Android devices to protect your privacy from being tracked.
Below are the highlights of this Pokemon Go GPS mover:
* The best way to spoof on Android devices without being tracked.
* Teleport PGS location to anywhere in the world.
* Trick your friends with virtual locations on social apps, like WhatsApp, Snapchat, Facebook Messenger, etc.
* Fake locations on dating apps to match more friends.
* Access services without location restrictions.
* Create routes on the map with a customized speed.
* Work with various location-based AR games, social platforms, etc.
* Support most Android devices, including Samsung Galaxy S21/S21+/S21 Ultra, Huawei Mate 40/Mate 40 Pro/Mate 40 Pro+/Mate 40E, OnePlus 9 Pro/9/8 Pro, etc.
Note: The Mac version of this Pokemon Go Spoofer doesn't support Android.
1. Connect your Android device.
After installing and opening the Pokemon Go location spoofer on your Windows PC, tap the Get Started button to continue and plug your Android device into the PC using a USB cable.
2. Identify your device and enable USB debugging.
When the program detects your device, the Choose Your Device window will pop up. Always select the same Android device from the list if it asks you multiple times.
Next, open the USB debugging on your Android and select the USB connection mode as Media Transfer Protocol (or Picture Transfer Protocol for LG devices or similar in other phone brands).
After selection, open Settings > About phone > Build Number and tap the Build Number seven times to enter the developer mode > click the Develop option > enable USB debugging > tap OK to confirm the Allow USB debugging on your device.
3. Hack GPS for Pokemon Go on Android.
Pick the Gaming mode on the interface, check the disclaimer, and hit the gaming mode entrance to enter. Then wait for a while until the program finishes loading the process. If it asks for permissions on your mobile phone, grant the necessary permissions to move on.
Once you see You're All Set after loading successfully, sign in to the Pokemon account on your phone, and you're done!
1. In very rare cases, users may enter the map but cannot see any items in games. In this case, tap the Refresh Now button at the bottom to restart the game.
2. The floating window on the right side of the map shows you the device name and current mode. You can click the icon next to the device name to switch the mode or tap the Disconnect button below to disconnect your device.
NordVPN is another Pokemon Go spoofer for Android. After connecting your device to the VPN, Pokemon Go will automatically detect and change your current location. However, restricted by the region or country you are located in, you can only successfully change to the limited location it recommends. Additionally, it requires rooting your device during the process.
How to use fake PGS on Pokemon Go on Android via NordVPN?
1. Install NordVPN from Google Play Store on your Android device and register for the service. Then, download a fake GPS location app.
2. Go to Android's Settings > About Phone > tap the Build Number seven times to activate the developer mode. Afterward, back to Settings > click the Developer options > choose the Mock Locations App or Allow Mock Locations option.
3. After rooting your Android device, install & enable the Mock Mock Locations module and toggle on the VPN on your phone. Later, connect your Android device to a location server in NordVPN, turn on the spoofing app, and also select a location there. Once done, run Pokemon Go and enjoy the game.
You might like:
When it comes to spoofing locations in Pokemon Go on Android devices, ExpressVPN is another alternative. Like NordPVN, it also offers only a few available locations globally and requires installing an extra GPS spoofing app.
How to spoof GPS in Pokemon Go via ExpressVPN?
1. Install ExpressVPN on your Android phone and create an account.
2. Download the fake GPS location app from Google Play Store.
3. Open Android's Settings > tap About Phone > consecutively press the Build Number seven times > return to the Settings screen > select Developer options > click the option named Mock Locations App or Allow Mock Locations.
4. Install the Mock Mock Locations module on your phone to prevent Pokemon Go from detecting your fake location. After that, switch on the Mock Mock Locations option, turn on the VPN, and select a server location.
5. Ensure that you have enabled the spoofing app downloaded earlier and pick a location there. That's it!
That's all for how to use fake locations on Pokemon Go.
The error 12 - failed to detect location is one common error reported by Pokemon Go gamers. What caused this issue?
To fix the problem, you can reopen the location service on your Android device:
open Settings > Location > switch off your location > turn on your location.
Alternatively, you can:
Head over to the device Settings > find the Pokemon Go app under Apps > locate the Storage option > clear the cache and data.
Guess you have understood how to spoof Pokemon Go on an Android device. If you want to locate anywhere in the world and don't want to run the risk of getting your Pokemon account banned, you'd better select the Pokemon Go Spoofer for Android. With this Pokemon Go location spoofer, you can customize the route with wanted speed and hide your location to protect your privacy.
If you choose the VPNs, you will have to install extra apps and modules on your device. Moreover, it narrows the location you can choose. Thus, there is no better choice but for the Pokemon Go Spoofer for Android.