It's a tendency for people to record short videos with their smart devices and upload them to social networking sites. However, piled short videos on your Android devices may occupy most of the storage, and you may unintentionally delete some videos that you don't want to lose. If the unfortunate thing happens, how to recover permanently deleted videos from your Android phone?
Don't worry. With the nine best video recovery apps for Android introduced in this post, you will get them back any minute.
#1 The Best Video Recovery App for Android - Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android
#2 Video Recovery App for Android - iSkysoft Android Data Recovery
#3 Android App to Recover Deleted Videos – MyJad Android Data Recovery
#4 Android Video Recovery App – Dumpster Bin File Recovery
#5 Free Video Recovery for Android – Android Recycle Bin
#6 Deleted Video Recovery App for Android – Piriform Recuva
#7 Video File Recovery App for Android – DiskDigger Photo Recovery
#8 Android Mobile Video Recovery Software – Deleted Video Recovery
#9 Deleted Video Recovery Software for Android – EaseUS MobiSaver for Android
Among various Android video recovery apps in the market, Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android is no doubt the best video recovery app for Android. It can scan out the lost and existing data and allows you to preview all the detected files. With this best Android video recovery, you will recover the deleted videos and back up the existing videos from Android to PC.
* Recover deleted videos from Android internal memory and SD card without quality loss.
* Android Data Recovery mode enables you to recover the deleted messages, videos, call logs, contacts, photos, music, and documents from Android internal memory/SIM card and SD card to a computer.
* SD Card Recovery mode lets you recover the deleted photos, videos, documents, and music from an SD card to a computer.
* Back up the existing videos and other files to the computer.
* Preview and choose the specific items you want to recover or back up.
* Work well with almost all Android phones and tablets, such as Samsung Galaxy S21/S21+/S21 Ultra, Google Pixel 5, Sony Xperia 10 Plus/10/10 Ultra, Huawei Mate 40/Mate 40 Pro/Mate 40 Pro+/Mate 40E, etc.
* Simple and user-friendly interface with no ads.
* Easy operation and connection.
* Able to preview all video details in thumbnails and selectively recover the videos you want.
* No internet consumption during the recovery process.
* Distinguish the deleted and undeleted items with different colors.
* Best Android app to recover deleted videos from SD card without root.
* Paid program.
How to recover deleted videos from phone memory?
1. Install Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android on your computer.
Download and install the program on your PC. Then, please open it and click the Android Recovery module to access the data recovery feature.
2. Connect your Android device and preview videos.
Use a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer and enable the USB debugging on your phone as prompted. Next, follow the on-screen instructions to move on. When you finally reach the main interface, you will see all scanned-out data in different categories. Just click Videos from the left panel to preview all the videos.
(Note: If you cannot find the wanted video file, root your device to make a deep scan of it and try again.)
3. Recover the deleted videos from Android internal memory.
After previewing, tick the desired videos and hit the Recover button at the lower-right corner to start the recovery process. If needed, you can tap the Only display the deleted items switch to show the deleted videos.
How can I recover permanently deleted videos on my Android without root?
1. Insert the SD card into your computer.
After installing the software on your computer, please enter the main interface and tap the SD Card Recovery mode on the top. Next, insert the SD card into the PC using an SD card reader.
2. Scan the disk drive.
Click the Next button, and you will see all the connected SD cards on the interface. Choose the disk drive you wish to scan and hit the Next button again to start scanning.
3. Recover the deleted videos from the SD card.
Tick the Videos option from the left window, view the video file details, and press the Recover button to begin the recovery process.
iSkysoft Android Data Recovery is another easy-to-use Android mobile video recovery software. Whether you have deleted some precious movies intentionally or accidentally, you can recover the deleted movies in minutes.
* Deep scan Android internal memory and SD card for the deleted videos.
* Applicable to many scenarios: Broken screen, accidental deletion, system crash, SD card issue, etc.
* Work for Android 9.0 and below versions, like Samsung, HTC, Sony, Motorola, LG, Google, etc.
* Easy to use.
* Very slow to scan and recover data.
* Only recover limited data types.
* Not support some Android device models.
* The recovered data may corrupt or only recover part of files.
Download link: https://iskysoft-android-data-recovery.en.softonic.com/download
Another standalone video recovery app for Android is MyJad Android Data Recovery. When you launch this software on your computer, you will be surprised by its outdated and ugly interface design. However, thanks to the simple interface, you can recover videos, songs, pictures, and other deleted files from your Android device even if it is stolen, rooted, or dead.
* Recover lost Android contacts, photos, videos, SMS, audio files, etc.
* Support almost all Android handsets, like Samsung, Motorola, Sony, HTC, etc.
* High-speed, risk-free, and read-only.
* The Help section covers and answers most questions.
* Preview most types of deleted files.
* Fast and secure to use.
* Some Android devices need to be rooted before use.
* Cannot recover files from Android internal memory.
* It takes a longe time to install and uninstall the app.
* Pop-up messages appear now and then.
* The full version is too expensive.
Download link: https://download.cnet.com/MyJad-Android-Data-Recovery/3000-2242_4-75925903.html
Dumpster should be on the list when it comes to the best Android app to recover deleted videos. With over 45 million downloads, it has become a popular Android video recovery app that recovers the deleted videos from your Android device or SD card and undeletes photos.
* Quickly retrieve deleted photos, videos, and apps.
* Back up videos, photos, apps, and more files to the cloud storage.
* Offer custom themes, designs, and lock screen capacity.
* Consume no internet for video recovery.
* No root requirement for your Android device.
* Support multi-language.
* The free version offers limited features.
* Not support some video file types.
* New users may encounter a lot of problems when using the app.
* Acquire quite a few permissions of your device.
Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.baloota.dumpster&hl=en_US&gl=US
People looking for the free Android video recovery tool can check the Recycle Bin on your Android device. It is a system feature equipped with all smartphones running Android 2.3 or later versions. Generally, it helps you restore the deleted videos, photos, and audio files from the Android internal and external memory. However, on the newer versions of Android operating systems, this feature is hard to find.
* Retrieve deleted media files from Android device, like videos, audio files, and photos.
* Require no network connection when undeleting files.
* A built-in feature on Android 2.3 or later versions (hard to find on most devices).
* Not internet consumption when restoring videos.
* Free and easy to use.
* Secure and reliable.
* Android Recycle Bin is hard to find on most devices nowadays.
* Complicated interface.
* Not support some video types.
See also: Here are 5 practical ways to recover permanently deleted videos on iPhone for your reference.
The Android video recovery app Piriform Recuva offers both free and premium versions for everyone. You can recover the lost pictures, videos, music, emails, and documents from the external SD card with the free version. Besides data recovery, you can also enjoy virtual hard drive support, premium support, and automatic updates with the Pro version.
If you only need to recover the deleted videos on an SD card, Piriform Recuva's free version is enough.
* Get back the deleted videos and photos from the Android SD card, computer hard disk, USB drive, and other storage devices.
* Set the folder structure to recover the lost files.
* Provide a quick and deep scan for your device.
* Support up to 3GB of storage.
* The basic version is free to use.
* User-friendly interface.
* The portable version frees you from installation.
* Support cross-platform devices: Computers, memory cards, hard drives, etc.
* Offer overwriting methods like NSA, DoD 5220.22-m, etc., to prevent others from tracing the recovery history on the app.
* Confusing download options.
* The scanning process may be slow.
* Stop updating since Jun. 2016.
Download link: https://www.ccleaner.com/recuva
If you wish to back up the recovered videos, you can try DiskDigger Photo Recovery. This video recovery app for Android allows you to recover the lost videos and photos from the Android internal and external memory card and upload the recovered files to Google Drive, email, and Dropbox.
* Recover the deleted pictures and videos on an Android device.
* Upload the recovered data to Dropbox, Google Drive, email directly, or save to a different local folder.
* Delete unwanted files in one click.
* Offer free basic version and paid Pro version.
* Store recovered files to Cloud storage or local folder.
* Work on non-rooted devices.
* Not compatible with partial file types.
* It may not always work well. Sometimes, it cannot find some files.
* Crash upon running occasionally.
Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.defianttech.diskdigger&hl=en_US&gl=US
As one of the best Android apps to recover deleted videos, Deleted Video Recovery offers an advanced solution to find back videos from the internal storage and SD card. Furnished with the intuitive UI, it brings you a comfortable and seamless user experience.
* Recover videos from Android internal storage and external SD card.
* Friendly UI.
* Easy, fast, and safe.
* Preview deleted videos before recovery.
* The free version does not offer any customized option.
* Endless ads.
* Cannot scan out all deleted videos.
Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.video.recovery.deleted.video.recovery.restoredeletedvideos&hl=en_US&gl=US&showAllReviews=true
When talking about the best video recovery app for Android, you may also think of EaseUS MobiSaver for Android. This app is known for recovering videos, images, contacts, and other files on your Android phone in minutes. It doesn't require rooting your device when you use the quick scan option. However, if you change to the deep scan, you must root your Android device before using it.
* Fix SD card issues.
* Recover multiple lost files, including videos, contacts, SMS, WhatsApp messages, and other data.
* Support various video formats, like MP4, AVI, 3GP, and MOV.
* Preview and filter data even during the scanning process.
* Work on rooted and non-rooted devices.
* You can preview data before data recovery.
* Easy to use.
* You can only recover limited data types in the free version.
* The scanning process takes much time.
* You may encounter connection issues.
* You need to make an in-app purchase to use the customization options.
Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.easeus.mobisaver&hl=en_US&gl=US
You may have already discovered the best video recovery app for Android among the nine options. For me, I would like to choose Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android. It organizes everything in good order, and even the first-time user can handle it without difficulties. Moreover, although it is not a free Android video recovery app, it is the most cost-effective and fastest to use. Well, how do you think?