The newly released OPPO Find X2 has an extraordinary camera that comes with 32 MP HD front lens and featured ultra night mode, enabling you to take beautiful pictures. Other OPPO phones like OPPO F1 is also great for taking a selfie. As an OPPO user, with many beautiful photos or other files stored on your phone, you may need to transfer the files from OPPO mobile to PC at some point. This post aims to show you 5 easy and quick ways of OPPO file transfer. Now read on to learn how to transfer file from OPPO mobile to PC.
Part 1: OPPO File Transfer -- How to Transfer File from OPPO to PC
Part 2: How to Transfer OPPO Data to PC with via a USB cable
Part 3: How to Transfer File from OPPO Mobile to PC with Google Drive
Part 4: How to Transfer File from OPPO Mobile to Laptop via Dropbox
Part 5: How to Conduct OPPO File Transfer to PC via Bluetooth
If you are looking for an OPPO file transfer software to help you transfer files like photos or videos from OPPO to PC, Coolmuster Android Assistant (Windows/Mac) can meet your needs. It allows you to transfer multiple files including music, contacts, text messages, call history, photos, apps from your phone to PC easily. You also use it to backup OPPO phone to PC with just 1 click, and restore the backups to your phone anytime you want using Coolmuster Android Assistant.
Key Features of Coolmuster Android Assistant:
* Transfer contacts, text messages, call logs, music, videos, photos, etc. between your phone and PC.
* Back up and restore Android phone with 1 click.
* Install & uninstall apps on your phone from PC.
* Export, add, delete, unduplicate, edit contacts on PC.
* Export, send, reply, forward SMS on directly on computer.
Coolmuster Android Assistant is fully compatible with almost all Android phones such as OPPO F7/F5/F3/A71/A83, Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony, HUAWEI, Motorola, etc.
Download the free trial version of Coolmuster Android Assistant on your PC or Mac and try it right now:
As a multi-functional OPPO data transfer software, Coolmuster Android Assistant allows you to preview all the files before transferring, and then choose the specific file from OPPO to PC easily.
- Step 1: Connect OPPO to PC
Download and run the Coolmuster Android Assistant on your PC, and plug your OPPO mobile into PC with a USB cable. Follow the on-screen steps to make your OPPO detected by the program, once done, you will see the main interface as below:
- Step 2: Transfer file from OPPO to PC
Click the desired file type on the left menu, here we select "Contacts" as an example, the files on your OPPO will be scanned out at once. Preview and choose the files you want and click the "Export" button to transfer them from OPPO to PC.
With Coolmuster Android Assistant, you can easily backup OPPO to PC with 1 click. The whole process is quick and simple.
Check it out:
- Step 1: Once your OPPO has detected by Coolmuster Android Assistant, go to the "Super Toolkit" section and click "Backup".
- Step 2: Choose the contents that you want to backup and then select the location on your computer to store the backup, click "Back Up" to start.
Watch the video below to see more details on how to backup OPPO data via one click using Coolmuster Android Assistant now. By the way, you will learn how to transfer photo from oppo to PC, too.
Using the File Explorer on computer can help you transfer files from OPPO to computer conveniently. This method doesn't require a third-party software, all you need is a USB cable. But it can only transfer limited file types like videos, audios, and photos. If you want to transfer more files like SMS or contacts, you can refer to the professional OPPO file transfer software in Part 1.
Here's how to transfer OPPO data to PC with a USB cable:
- Step 1: Connect your OPPO phone to PC with a USB cable, tap "Allow" on your phone to allow the PC to access the files on your phone.
- Step 2: Open the File Explorer on your PC, and then find your phone.
- Step 3: Find the folder that stores the files you need to transfer, for example, click the folder named "DCIM" to access your photos and videos on OPPO.
- Step 4: Select the required files and copy them to your PC.
Google Drive is a popular cloud service, especially among Android users. It offers 15 GB free storage space, you can purchase for more space if you want. You can sync files like photos, videos and documents to Google Drive and access them with your PC or other devices. It can work as a OPPO mobile transfer to help you get files from OPPO to PC.
Here's how to transfer files from OPPO to PC with Google Drive:
- Step 1: On your OPPO phone, download Google Drive from the Google Play, and then log in to it with your Google account.
- Step 2: Tap the "+" icon and tap "Upload".
- Step 3: Select the file on OPPO phone to upload to Google Drive.
- Step 4: On your PC, visit the Google Drive.com and download the files that transferred from your OPPO to your PC.
If you want an OPPO data transfer that helps you to transfer files to laptop wirelessly, Dropbox is also a good choice. It is a handy tool to transfer your files between your phone and computer without the need to use a USB cable. But it only offers 2 GB free storage space, it will run out quickly.
- Step 1: Download the Dropbox app on your OPPO phone and create a Dropbox account.
- Step 2: Tap the "Add" icon and tap "Upload Files".
- Step 3: Select the files from OPPO and upload to Dropbox.
- Step 4: On your PC, log in to Dropbox.com and download the files from OPPO to your computer.
If you have only a few files with small size to transfer from OPPO to PC, Bluetooth is an ideal option. Follow the steps below to start to transfer:
- Step 1: Enable Bluetooth on your OPPO and PC via "Settings".
- Step 2: On your PC, select your OPPO and click "Pair". You need to pair your devices by entering the security code.
- Step 3: On your OPPO, select the file that you want to transfer and share it to your PC with "Bluetooth".
- Step 4: Receive the file from OPPO on your PC.
To transfer file from OPPO mobile to PC, the most recommended way is to use Coolmuster Android Assistant. It is an OPPO file transfer software with many useful features. With it, the files on your OPPO will be sorted organized for you to preview and manage, and you can select the file you need to transfer to PC.