How to Perform OPPO Backup and Restore in One Click? (Three Simple Ways)
The relentless pursuit of cutting-edge technology and perfect user experience has made OPPO one of the world's leading smart device manufacturers and innovators. The new release of OPPO Find X2 Pro and the upcoming ColorOS 7 on Android 10 has set off a craze among numerous OPPO users. If you have used an old OPPO phone for a long time and purchased a brand new OPPO phone, or if you have important data in insufficient OPPO phone storage, you may want to perform safe OPPO backup and restore.
Fortunately, you will learn three safe and simple ways about OPPO backup and restore in this article. Go through this article to find the best way for you.
Way 1. How to Conduct OPPO Backup and Restore in One Click via Coolmuster Android Backup Manager
Way 2. How to Conduct OPPO Backup and Restore in One Click via Coolmuster Android Assistant
Way 3. How to Conduct OPPO Backup and Restore via Google Account
The professional Android backup software - Coolmuster Android Backup Manager is perfect to conduct OPPO backup and restore. With it, you can back up and restore Android call logs, contacts, messages, photos, music, videos, apps, documents and more files on computer in one click. Besides, you can also simply transfer data between OPPO and PC. What's more, you can connect OPPO device with this OPPO backup and restore tool via Wi-Fi or USB cable, according to your daily habits.
And its dominant advantage over other similar products lies in its wide compatibility, fast transfer speed, and absolute security, one-click easy operation and original data quality after transfer. In terms of compatibility, it works well with as many as 6,000 Android phones and tablets running Android 4.0 and later versions, and supports many Android brands, including Samsung, LG, Huawei, OPPO, Sony, Motorola, HTC, ZTE, Google, etc.
For OPPO phones, it supports almost all types, such as OPPO Find X2 Pro/Find X2/Find X/Find X Lamborghini/F11 Pro Marvel's Avengers Limited Edition/F11 Pro, OPPO Reno3 Pro/Reno3/Reno2 F/Reno2 Z/Reno 10x Zoom/Reno Series/Reno 5G/Reno Z/Reno FC Barcelona Edition, OPPO A31/A91/A9 2020/OPPO A5 2020, etc.
Section 1: Back Up OPPO Phone to PC in One Click
After you get to know Coolmuster Android Backup Manager, you may want to know how to back up OPPO phone to PC. Now, you can follow the three steps below to back up OPPO phone on PC.
How to back up OPPO phone to PC?
1. Install and launch Coolmuster Android Backup Manager on PC, then enter in Android Backup & Restore module from toolbox.
2. Use a USB cable to connect OPPO phone to PC, then follow the on-screen prompt on this program to enable USB debugging and grant permission on your OPPO phone. After successful connection, you will see the home interface as pictured below.
3. Back up OPPO phone to PC in one click. Click Backup option from the home interface > Select data types you want to back up > Decide a location on your computer to store data > Hit Back Up.
Section 2: Restore OPPO Backup from PC in One Click
After you finish OPPO backup, you can restore OPPO backup to new OPPO device in one click, and the steps are easy.
1. Use the same way to plug your new device to PC via a USB cable, and enable USB debugging and grant permission on your device.
2. After successful connection, click Restore button in the home interface of this program > Tick the target device you will restore to > Check files you want to restore from PC at the right side > Click Restore button below to restore chosen OPPO backup files from PC to your phone.
Coolmuster Android Assistant is another professional Android manager which can perform OPPO backup and restore. You can use it to back up and restore overall OPPO phone data on PC in one click and breezily transfer SMS, contacts, call logs, music, videos, photos, etc. between PC and your phone. Besides, you can also manage OPPO phone on computer with it, such as add, delete and edit contacts, send, reply, delete, forward and copy text messages, install or uninstall apps, export contacts to Outlook and import contacts from Outlook.
Well, Coolmuster Android Assistant also supports most Android brands with Android 4.0 and later, and works well with almost all types of OPPO smartphones.
Section 1: Back Up OPPO Phone in One Click
Guess you may be eager to know how to back up OPPO phone. Follow these steps to back up OPPO phone in one click.
1. Install and launch Coolmuster Android Assistant on your computer, and enter in Android Assistant module from the toolbox.
2. Connect OPPO phone to computer via a USB cable, then enable USB debugging and grant permission on OPPO phone as prompted. After the program recognizes your device, you will see the main interface as below.
3. Click Super Toolkit on the top menu > Select Backup > Choose OPPO phone from the drop-down list, check wanted files from the table and decide a location on your computer to store data > Hit Back Up below to back up OPPO phone to PC.
Section 2: Restore OPPO Backup in One Click
1. After you back up OPPO phone to PC, use the same way to connect your new device to computer.
2. After successful connection, select Super Toolkit on the top menu > Click Restore > Choose target device from the drop-down list and tick wanted OPPO backup files > Hit Restore below to restore OPPO backup from computer to your phone.
If you have a Google account and active network connection, you can also perform OPPO backup and restore wirelessly. Using this way, you can back up and restore contacts, calendars, photos and other files (not all files) on OPPO phone.
Section 1: Back up OPPO Phone
1. On your OPPO phone, go to Settings > Scroll down to select Additional Settings > Select Back Up and Reset > Turn on Back Up My Data option in next page.
2. Then click Backup Account in the same page > Select the Google ID that appears in front of you as your backup account > OK > Back to Settings page and tap Account & Sync > Choose the Google ID you select just now (Sign in if you do not do that).
3. Enable or check all data types you want to back up and choose Sync Now to back up OPPO phone.
Section 2: Restore OPPO Phone
After you do OPPO backup, you can restore OPPO backup by following these steps:
1. Go to Settings of your phone > Click Accounts and Sync.
2. Select the Google ID > Choose the data types you want to restore > Tap Sync Now to restore previous OPPO backup to new device.
Words in the End
In this article, we concentrate on OPPO backup and restore and introduce the features of each way. Do you have ideas which way to choose? If you like all three ways and cannot decide which way to use, I highly recommend you to try Coolmuster Android Backup Manager, which is easy to operate, fast to transfer and highly secure. Well, if you want to manage OPPO data as well, you can also choose Coolmuster Android Assistant, which supports OPPO backup and restore as well as Android data management.
In addition, if you encounter any problem during use, feel free to leave a comment below.