As an up-rising star, OnePlus has grown by leaps and bounds in the marketplace in recent years. In 2020, the most remarkable and exciting OnePlus phone is OnePlus 8/8 Pro, With curved-edge waterfall design, FHD + AMOLED display, 5G connectivity, Snapdragon 865 chipset, wireless charging, affordable price as well as amazing cameras, OnePlus 8/8 Pro has always been sold out every time it becomes available online.
If you have shot wonderful photos via its marvelous cameras, and want to know how to transfer photos from OnePlus to laptop for backup, editing or beautification, you can learn the 5 simple ways in the following parts to transfer photos from OnePlus to computer.
Way 1. How to Transfer Photos from OnePlus to Laptop via Coolmuster Android Assistant
Way 2. How to Transfer Data from OnePlus One to Laptop via AirDroid
Way 3. How Do I Transfer Photos from OnePlus 7 to My Computer via Google Photos
Way 4. How to Transfer Photos from OnePlus 6T to Computer via USB Cable
Way 5. How to Transfer Photos from OnePlus to Laptop via Bluetooth
Coolmuster Android Assistant is a professional Android to computer transfer software. With it, you can preview and selectively transfer contacts, SMS, call logs, music, videos, photos, documents, user apps and more files between PC and your phone, or you can also back up and restore all Android data on PC in one click. And the transferred data keeps original file format and data quality.
Besides, if you want to manage your OnePlus phone on PC, it also supports to add, delete and edit contacts on PC, send and reply text messages directly on computer, install and uninstall apps from computer, import, export and delete Android call logs, export contacts to Outlook and import contacts from Outlook. What's more, the connection is very easy, you can select either USB or Wi-Fi network to make a connection between OnePlus and this program without any account.
Well, Coolmuster Android Assistant is highly compatible with all Android phones & tablets running from Android 4.0 to the latest version and supports almost all Android brands, including Samsung, LG, Sony, Huawei, HTC, ZTE, Motorola, Xiaomi, Oppo, Google, etc. For OnePlus phones, it works well with OnePlus 11/10 Pro/10/9/8 Pro/8/7 Pro/7T/7T Pro/7/6T/6/5T/5/3T/3/X/2/1, etc.
How to transfer photos from OnePlus to laptop?
1. Install and launch Coolmuster Android Assistant on your computer, and enter in Android Assistant module from the toolbox.
2. Connect OnePlus to computer via a USB cable, and enable USB debugging and grant permission on your OnePlus as prompted. After the program recognizes your device, you will see your OnePlus's main information on this program.
3. Select Photos folder from the left window of this program, preview and tick the photos you want to transfer from the right window, and tap Export on the top menu to transfer photos from OnePlus to Laptop.
If you want to transfer photos from laptop to OnePlus, you can get the detailed instructions from how to transfer photos from computer to phone.
There is no doubt that you have the possibility to get your deleted messages back from your OnePlus device. Let's start it.
The second possible way to transfer photos from OnePlus to laptop is using AirDroid. Besides, this app also allows you to transfer videos, music and other files from Android to computer or Mac. However, it is compatible with Android 4.1 and higher versions and may not work well on all Android devices.
How to transfer data from OnePlus One to laptop?
1. Install AirDroid on your OnePlus One.
2. Visit AirDroid official website page on your computer and click AirDroid Web at the right corner. Then on AirDroid Android client app, tap My devices and use the scan feature to scan the QR code on computer's AirDroid website page. By doing so, you will connect your OnePlus with computer.
3. After making a successful connection, click Photos option on the website page of your computer, choose the photos you want to transfer and tap Download button on the top of the page to export photos from OnePlus to laptop.
As the online storage app - Google Photos allows you to upload photos or videos and access on computer and phone, you can use Google Photos to transfer photos from OnePlus to computer as well.
How do I transfer photos from OnePlus 7 to my computer?
1. Install and launch Google Photos app on your OnePlus 7 and sign in with a Google account.
2. On OnePlus 7, after signing in, tap Menu on the top > Settings > Back up & sync > Turn on Back up & sync. Then it will automatically back up photos on OnePlus phone.
3. After backup, open Google Photos official website page on your computer and sign in with the same Google account. Then find synced photos on it and download to your computer.
You can also transfer photos from OnePlus to computer via a USB cable directly. However, this method only works well if the photos on your OnePlus phone is unprotected.
How to transfer photos from OnePlus 6T to computer?
1. Plug your OnePlus 6T to computer via a USB cable.
2. On your OnePlus phone, pull down the drop-down screen, tap the Notification bar and select Transfer files (MTP) mode from USB option.
3. After the computer recognizes your OnePlus phone, double-click OnePlus 6T from My Computer, find the DCIM folder, and drag and drop wanted photos to your computer.
The last way about how to transfer photos from OnePlus to laptop is by using Bluetooth. Using this way, you can transfer photos from OnePlus to laptop without installing any app. Before you use this way, make sure that your computer has Bluetooth feature, or you cannot use it. However, the transfer speed may be extremely slow if you transfer large photos or massive photos from OnePlus to laptop.
How to transfer photos from OnePlus 3T to computer?
1. Turn on Bluetooth on both OnePlus phone and computer and place two devices close.
2. Pair two devices to make a connection. When you turn on Bluetooth on both devices, on your OnePlus 3T, tap your computer's name under Available devices (Settings > Bluetooth > Turn on Bluetooth > Available devices) and pair.
3. After pairing, go to Gallery app on OnePlus phone, select photos you want to transfer, then tap Share > Bluetooth > Tap your computer's name. After a few minutes, you will have all OnePlus photos on computer.
When there are too many significant photos on your OnePlus phone, you may consider how to transfer photos from OnePlus to laptop for backup, editing or beautification. This article lists 5 easy ways for you to fast transfer photos from OnePlus to computer, and I highly recommend you to try Coolmuster Android Assistant, which is easy to use, fast to transfer, highly secure and has no limitation on file size. Of course, you can try any way you are interested in.
If you encounter any problem during use, feel free to leave a comment below.