What do you use iPad for? Many people use iPad to surf the internet, read news or share thoughts on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, play games, learn guitar classes, work, listen to music or watch movies. Watching movies on iPad is a nice amusement at your leisure. If you need to transfer movies to iPad without iTunes, you are in the right place.
This post will completely get rid of iTunes' way of transferring which does not support FLAC, APE or OGG format and erases the existing data on the target iPad. Instead, it will provide you with 7 feasible ways.
Part 1. How to Transfer Videos from PC to iPad without iTunes
1.1 How to Transfer Movies to iPad without iTunes Using iPad Movies Transfer (One-click Option)
1.2 How to Download Movies to iPad from PC with iCloud
1.3 How to Add Movies to iPad without iTunes via Google Drive
1.4 How to Transfer Movies from Laptop to iPad via Dropbox
1.5 How to Put Movies on iPad without iTunes by Email
Part 2. How to Transfer Videos from Mac to iPad without iTunes via AirDrop
Part 3. How to Download MP4 to iPad from Phone without iTunes Using Coolmuster Mobile Transfer (One-click Option)
For Windows computer users, you can put movies on iPad without iTunes with the following 5 ways without losing data.
iPad Movies Transfer is an intelligent iOS data transfer program to transfer, manage, back up and restore photos, contacts, messages, videos and more files from iPhone/iPad/iPod on computer. You can use this tool to manage files and sync data among iOS devices, computer and iTunes.
Here are the highlights of this program:
* A bridge to transfer data from iOS to computer, iOS to iOS, computer to iOS, iTunes to computer and between iTunes and iOS devices.
* Transfer music, photos, movies, iTunes U, Podcasts, ringtones, audiobooks, voice memos, playlists, TV shows, music videos and contacts from iOS to iOS devices.
* Sync photos, movies, music, TV shows, music videos, playlists, iTunes U, Podcasts, ringtones, audiobooks, voice memos and contacts from computer to iOS devices.
* Create photo albums, delete unwanted photos, move photos between albums and view HEIC images on computer directly.
* Remove, create, delete, update and edit contacts on computer.
* Edit ID3, convert music format automatically to work for iOS devices, make ringtones, create playlists, play and delete music from computer.
* Convert HEIC to JPG/PNG format.
* Back up and restore iDevice data.
iPad Movies Transfer works well with Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7 and iOS 6 and higher versions (iOS 16 included), such as iPad Air 4/3/2/1, iPad Pro, iPad mini 4/3/2/1, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad with Retina display, The New iPad, iPad 4/3/2/1.
You can try this safe, easy to use and widely compatible app below:
One click to transfer movies to iPad without iTunes:
1. Download and install iPad Movies Transfer on your computer. Then connect your iPad to computer with a USB cable.
2. Click Movies from the left panel and tap + icon on the top menu to transfer movies to iPad.
iCloud is Apple's way to sync movies, photos, contacts and other files from iPhone, iPad, iPod or computer and access on any of your devices from anywhere. Before you start, make sure that your devices run at least iOS 8 or Windows 7, and there is enough space on your iCloud account.
How do you download movies to your iPad?
1. Install iCloud for Windows from Apple's official website on your computer and launch it.
2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password. Then click iCloud Drive > Upload on the top > Browse and select videos from computer and upload them to your iCloud account.
3. Save movies to iPad. Go to Settings on your iPad > iCloud > Enable iCloud Photo Library. This will sync videos and photos to your iPad. Note that the Apple ID you input on computer and iPad must be the same one.
Check if you need: How to Get iPhone Text Messages on Windows 11/10 [Proven]
Google Drive is another cloud storage service to upload movies to iPad wirelessly. This app gives you 15GB of free storage to sync data, so you will have to check if the storage on Google Drive is enough to store movies.
1. On your computer, visit Google's official website and sign in with your Google account.
2. Click New > File Upload or Folder Upload > Select movies you want to transfer > Tap Upload.
3. Install Google Drive app on your iPad, sign in with the same Google account and access the videos in the app. You can also download them to your iPad if you want.
Dropbox is also an online cloud storage for storing data. Alternatively, you can choose Dropbox to put videos on iPad.
Follow these steps to transfer movies to iPad with Dropbox:
1. Open Dropbox official website from a browser on your computer and sign in.
2. Click Upload Files > Select and upload the videos from computer to Dropbox account.
3. Install Dropbox app on your iPad and log in with the same Dropbox account. Find the videos that you have just uploaded and download to your iPad.
To use this way, the only thing you need to remember is that some email services may limit the size of attachment to be within 25MB. Thus, this way may be not very effective.
1. Sign in your email account from its official website page on your computer.
2. Tap Compose icon, enter your another email account as the recipient in the To field and press attachment icon. Then choose and upload the videos as an attachment and hit Send button.
3. Log into the email app with the same email account on your iPad and download the attachment.
If you need to transfer videos from Mac to iPad without iTunes, you can use AirDrop to get it done wirelessly.
1. Turn on Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and AirDrop on both iPad and Mac. On Mac: Go to Finder > Go > AirDrop to toggle on Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
And on iPad, you can open Control Center to enable them.
2. Set your iPad and Mac to be discovered by Contacts Only or Everyone from the pop-up window.
3. Transfer movies from mac to iPad. Drag the movies you want to send from Mac to the image of the recipient and click Send.
For people who want to transfer MP4 to iPad without iTunes from mobile phones or tablets, here is a cool way for you. Coolmuster Mobile Transfer is a professional phone-to-phone transfer app that supports Android, iPhone, iPad and iPod. With it, you can transfer contacts, calendars, bookmarks, eBooks (PDFs & ePubs) and notes (if any MP4 audios included, not support iOS 16 or later versions) from iOS to iOS in one click.
In addition, it is safe, easy and supports all iPad models, you can have a try.
How to send MP4 to iPad from phone without iTunes?
1. Install and launch Coolmuster Mobile Transfer on your computer, and enter the Mobile Transfer module from the toolbox.
2. Connect both iPad and the other iOS device to computer with working USB cables, and tap Trust on your iDevice if it asks you to trust this computer.
3. Tick the folder that contains MP4 files and tap Start Copy below.
This article includes 7 easy ways to transfer movies to iPad without iTunes, no matter you want to do it from PC, Mac or other phones, you will always succeed with the above guidance. Considering all factors, I highly recommend you to try iPad Movies Transfer, since this highly secure program enables you to transfer movies from all platforms to iPad without iTunes with one click.
If you get into difficulties when using, feel free to leave a comment below.