You have visited an important website on your Safari and then forgot about it. There was something in the blog that caught your attention when you read it last week. You booked a flight ticket and forgot to save the transaction number which can be found on the booking website located in your Safari history. You will need to view and check your Safari history to find out all of theses. The needs can vary but once in a while, all of us need to check on our Safari histories.
Method 1. Access Safari History on Computer Using "Go To" Operation
It's pretty easy to do it and while it might seem confusing at first, these simple tips are sure to help.
1. Access the Finder operation on your iPhone.
2. Now from the menu choose the "Go" option from upper part of the menu.
3. Now tap on the "Go To Folder".
4. Type the following accurately - "~/Library/Safari".
5. There will be a folder which stores your history, reading list and bookmarks. You can copy all the content and then export it to a Mac easily.
Method 2. Browse Safari History on Computer with Debug
If you are worried about this, don't be. It's simple as well. You will need a Mac to do this operation. Here is what you need to do after that.
1. You need to use the Terminal App which can be found in Applications on your Mac. Go to Applications and then select Utilities. Alternatively, you can use Spotlight and search for "Terminal".
2. Make sure Safari is not running on the Mac. Now go to the Terminal and type out the following - defaults write com.apple.Safari IncludeInternalDebugMenu 1.
3. Now tap Return and access Safari. A hidden Debug option will appear in the menu bar located at upper part of the screen.
4. Click on Debug and then select Sync iCloud History. The process will be conducted automatically and sync the Safari history across your devices.
You can now see the history of your iPhone from your Mac after it is synced.
Method 3. View Safari History on Computer Using 3rd-Party Software
You have to download the iOS Data Rescuer program on the computer before you can view the history. Then follow the below steps to view Safari history as wanted:
Step 1. Open the installed software on the computer and then link your iPhone to the computer via the USB cord.
Step 2. You can now see different recovery modes are arranged on the main interface for your inference.
Step 3. Choose the right recovery mode to continue the process. Now, you will see different file folders are arranged on the main interface. Enter the Safari History tab to preview more detailed file information.
Step 4. While browsing iPhone safari history on computer, you can also tick out those you want to export to computer and then hit the Recover option to save these Safari histories on the computer.
These are the three simple methods to browse iPhone Safari history. It's easy and you really don't need to buy any apps here. Instead, all you need to do is to follow these simple steps. Should you intend to go pro, we suggest you to use this all-in-one program. It is surely worth it! Which method do you personally like the most?