Joyfully opened Apple Music to play your favorite song, only to find that it was missing from the playlist? How could it happen? Wait, You played the music yesterday!
Yes, the music can disappear even without your notice. You may have touched the Delete button when scrolling down the playlist, or a malicious virus may have attacked your iPhone. Anyway, it was gone. So, how to recover the deleted music from the iPhone? Continue reading the tutorial if you are desperate for a hassle-free method.
Part 1. How to Recover Deleted Music from an iPhone via Coolmuster iPhone Data Recovery
Part 2. How to Retrieve Deleted Music from an iPhone with iTunes Backup
Part 3. How to Restore Deleted Music on iPhone without Computer via iTunes Store
Part 4. How to Recover Deleted Music on iPhone without Computer via iCloud Backup
Have you backed up your iPhone music with iTunes previously but been afraid that resyncing music to your iPhone will erase the existing audio files? Don't worry. With Coolmuster iPhone Data Recovery, you can easily restore deleted audio files from the iTunes backup file to your computer without connecting your iPhone and recover deleted contacts and messages from your iPhone to the computer directly.
The highlights of Coolmuster iPhone Data Recovery:
* Restore deleted and existing messages, message attachments, contacts, notes, note attachments, calendars, voice memos, etc., from the iTunes backup file to your computer.
* Recover the deleted contacts, messages, and other data from your iPhone to the computer directly.
* Back up the existing data from your iPhone to the PC, including camera roll, photos, music, notes, calendars, iBooks, videos, Safari, Safari history, voice memos, reminders, etc.
* Preview all files before recovery and choose the wanted files to recover or backup.
* Keep the original file format and data quality.
* Easy to use, fast, and reliable.
* Support all iPhone models (iOS 14 compatible), such as iPhone 12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini/SE/11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11/XS Max/XS/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7 Plus/7/6S Plus/6S/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4, etc.
How to recover deleted songs on iPhone wirelessly?
1. Install Coolmuster iPhone Data Recovery on your computer.
After installing the program on your PC, please open it and choose the Recover from iTunes Backup File mode on the left side.
2. Select an iTunes backup file to recover.
The program will automatically scan the default iTunes backup location on the computer. When it displays the results, choose the most relevant backup file from the list and hit the Start Scan button.
Note: If you cannot find the wanted file, please tap the Select button below to pick the iTunes backup file from other folders.
Next, check Voice Memos and other files you want to restore and tap the Start Scan button.
3. Recover the deleted music from iPhone.
Click Voice Memos from the left window, preview and choose the items you want to restore, and hit the Recover to Computer button at the lower-right corner to save them to your computer.
You may like:
Suppose you seek a way to recover music from your iPhone for free and have backed up your iPhone with iTunes before. In this case, you can easily find them back from iTunes backups. However, the restoring process may cover all the existing data on your iPhone. If you don't mind, repeat the operations below.
How to recover deleted songs from iTunes?
1. Make sure that you have installed the latest version of iTunes on your computer. Then, plug your iPhone into the computer using a USB cable.
2. When the iPhone icon shows up at the top-left corner, tap it and choose Music under Summary.
3. Tick off the Sync Music option, choose the Entire music library or Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres, and hit the Apply button.
For the purchased music from iTunes Store, Apple will always store them in Apple's Cloud server. Thus, you can re-download the purchased music to your iPhone for free, even without a computer. Note that this way does not go for music imported from a CD or downloaded from other sources.
To recover the deleted purchased iTunes songs:
1. Run iTunes Store on your iPhone and click More > Purchased.
2. Choose Music, tap Not on This iPhone, and browse all the purchased songs.
3. Tap the Cloud-shaped icon next to the desired song to download it to your iPhone.
iCloud is Apple's other solution to secure your iPhone data. If you have turned on the automatic backup of iCloud on your iPhone beforehand, you can retrieve the deleted music from iCloud backup. With this method, you can do without a computer.
Nevertheless, you will lose the existing content and settings on your iPhone, and it will restore all backup content, not only music files.
How do I get deleted songs back on my iPhone directly?
1. Open the iPhone's Settings > tap General > Reset > click the Erase All Content and Settings option to reset your iPhone to factory settings.
2. Your iPhone will restart automatically. Set up your iPhone by following the directions. When it displays the Apps & Data screen, choose the Restore from iCloud Backup option and sign in with your Apple ID.
3. Pick the most recent backup file and hit the Restore button.
Losing files from an iPhone is inevitable in our daily life. When your music accidentally gets lost from your iPhone, we recommend you use Coolmuster iPhone Data Recovery to find them back. It is easy and fast and allows you to preview and recover specific songs. Also, we always suggest you back up your iPhone data to avoid important data loss.
If you have any queries, please leave a comment here.