If you find professional iPhone repair software, you can quickly get around these system issues by yourself. This post guides you through the overwhelming information concerning iPhone repair tools and shows you the nine best utilities in the market. Let's get insight into them one by one.
Common iPhone System Problems
Top 1. iOS System Recovery
Top 2. iSkysoft Toolbox Repair
Top 3. iMyFone Fixppo
Top 4. Joyoshare UltFix
Top 5. PhoneRescue for iOS
Top 6. Tenorshare ReiBoot
Top 7. FonePaw iOS System Recovery
Top 8. TunesKit iOS System Recovery
Top 9. Dr.Fone - System Repair
Widely acknowledged as the smoothest iOS system, the best user experience, and the most straightforward user interface, iPhone still runs errors and sometimes causes trouble. Some glitches can be solved by simply restarting the device, but others cannot. If you encounter the following troubles, you may need to resolve them with an iOS repair tool.
The best iPhone repair software I would like to recommend today is iOS System Recovery. This professional iPhone repair utility can repair most iOS system issues for iPhone/iPad/iPod on Windows and Mac computer, including device issues, screen issues, iOS mode issues, and iTunes issues. Besides, it can also downgrade and upgrade the iOS version to the supported version. You only need to connect your iPhone and select the iOS version you like from the drop-down list.
* Fix over 30 types of iOS system issues: iPhone disabled, iPhone turns on, charge issue, activation issue, loop restart, verifying update, battery drain, no service, frozen screen, stuck on Apple logo, blue/black/red/white screen of death, irresponsive screen, headphone mode, recovery mode, safe mode, shuffle mode, iTunes errors, etc.
* Repair your iPhone/iPad/iPod (iOS 16 included) to normal on Windows and Mac computers.
* Downgrade and upgrade the iOS version to a supported version you want.
* Fix iOS system issues with two modes: Standard mode (no data loss) and Advanced mode (data loss).
* Safe, easy, and user-friendly to use.
* Support iOS 16 and all iPhone models, such as iPhone 14/13/12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini/SE/11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11/XS Max/XS/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7 Plus/7/6S Plus/6S/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4, etc.
* Able to repair various types of iOS system issues.
* Widely compatible with all iPhone models and iOS versions.
* Easy, safe, and reliable to use.
* Intuitive and user-friendly interface.
* No data loss for the Standard mode.
* The trial version offers limited features.
iSkysoft Toolbox Repair is an iPhone repair app that can fix common iOS problems like iPhone won't turn on, iPhone gets stuck in recovery mode, etc. It works with iOS 12 and iPhone XS, and earlier versions.
* Fix various iOS system problems: iPhone gets stuck in recovery mode/Apple logo, iPhone won't turn on, iPhone cannot slide to unlock, iPhone black/white screen of death, frozen/irresponsive iPhone, and iPhone boot loop.
* Work with iOS 12 and below versions, including iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7, etc.
* Fast and easy to use.
* No data loss.
* No data loss happens during repairing.
* Easy to use.
* Sometimes, it fails to repair the iPhone issues.
* Not available for iPhone 12/11 series and iOS 13/14.
* Expensive paid plans.
Download link: https://toolbox.iskysoft.com/ios-system-recovery.html
How to see the songs you've loved on Apple Music? Learn these tricks and make it easier.
Your contacts don't show up on your iPhone? Learn these easy tricks, and fix this issue without effort.
Whether your iPhone is frozen or stuck on the Apple logo/recovery mode or fails to update, you will always get it fixed via the iPhone troubleshooting software - iMyFone Fixppo. Apart from the scenarios we mentioned, it can also fix the Apple TV issues and other iPadOS/iOS problems.
* Fix iOS/IPadOS/tvOS problems at home: Get stuck in recovery mode/Apple logo/spinning circle, iPhone white/black screen of death, unable to turn on, iPhone boot loop, frozen iPhone, update/restoration failure, Apple TV issues, etc.
* One-click to enter or exit the recovery mode without data loss.
* Standard mode: Repair your devices without data loss but with a lower success rate.
* Advanced mode: Erase all data with a high success rate.
* Downgrade iOS version without jailbreak.
* Support iOS 14 and iPhone 12 series.
* The Standard mode can fix the iOS system issues without data loss.
* Downgrade your iOS version without jailbreak.
* Easy to use.
* You will lose all iPhone data under the Advanced mode.
* Cannot fix all iOS system issues.
* It fails to detect your iPhone sometimes.
* Cannot bypass the iPhone lock screen.
* Most features cost.
Download link: https://www.imyfone.com/ios-system-recovery-b/
To fix the iPhone system errors like the white Apple logo, black screen, no service, etc., you can also try Joyoshare UltFix. This iOS fix software claims to help you repair more than 30 possible iOS issues with zero data loss. Moreover, you can choose whether to repair with the Standard or Advanced mode according to the problem's severity.
* Repair over 30 iOS issues under two recovery modes: Standard and Advanced modes.
* Support various common iOS system issues, including black screen, white Apple logo, get stuck in DFU/Recovery mode, iPhone keeps restarting, no service, etc.
* The Standard mode fixes all common iOS problems without data damage.
* The Advanced mode fixes serious system issues and erases all the device data.
* Compatible with iOS 14 and most iPhone models.
* Widely compatible.
* One-click to enter or exit the recovery mode.
* Support multiple iOS system issues.
* The Advanced mode will cause data loss on iPhone.
* Offer limited features in the trial version.
* The technical support cannot resolve the customer's problem in time.
Download link: https://www.joyoshare.com/ultfix/
People also read:
Another iPhone iOS repair software is PhoneRescue for iOS. Although not a free iOS repair software, it is unbiasedly the most user-friendly to use. With this app, you can repair considerable system problems such as iPhone stuck issues, activation problems, update failure, etc. More than that, you can also recover the lost data from the iTunes backup, iCloud backup, or iPhone directly. Thus, you won't worry about losing data anytime.
* Repair iOS system issues: Blue/white/black screen of death, get stuck in Recovery/DFU mode, frozen iPhone, etc.
* Remove the lock screen and screen time passcode on iPhone.
* Recover or restore photos, contacts, messages, calendars, and other files from iPhone, iTunes, or iCloud backup.
* Support iOS 14 and macOS Big Sur and former versions.
* Work with a wide range of iOS system problems.
* Fully compatible with all iPhone 12 and iOS 14.
* Easy to operate.
* The Standard repair mode will erase the device data, but you can recover the lost files using the recovery mode.
* Cannot fix all iOS system problems.
Download link: https://www.imobie.com/phonerescue/ios-data-recovery.htm
Tenorshare ReiBoot is a quite popular iOS recovery repair software in Google. It tackles different kinds of iOS system problems and restores your iPhone to the factory status without iTunes' help. Also, it enters and exits the recovery mode with only one click.
* Repair numerous iOS related issues quickly, such as iPhone gets stuck on Apple logo, black screen, recovery mode loop, iPhone/iTunes error 4005/4013, etc.
* Reset your iPhone without iTunes or Finder.
* One-click to enter or exit the recovery mode.
* Restore iOS devices without data loss.
* Downgrade iOS beta to the latest iOS version automatically.
* Resolve any iOS system issue.
* Highly compatible with iPhone 12 models and iOS 14 or earlier versions.
* Factory reset your iPhone without password and iTunes.
* You can only enter and exit the recovery mode in the free version.
* It takes longer to repair some problems deeply.
* Not free.
* It may crash during the repair.
Download link: https://www.tenorshare.com/products/reiboot.html
FonePaw iOS System Recovery also helps you fix the iOS system issues to normal with a few clicks. Unlike other iOS repair apps, it makes it straightforward to handle, and you can efficiently complete the whole process by following the on-screen instructions.
* Fix iPhone system issues to normal status with ease.
* Support many common scenarios: iPhone update errors, app stuck, frozen iPhone, black/red/blue screen, continuous restart, etc.
* Three repairing modes for different situations: Free quick fix, standard mode, and advanced mode.
* Simple and safe to use.
* Affordable pricing plans.
* Available for all iPhone models.
* Hard to enter or exit the recovery mode.
* Not work with PC running an OS lower than Windows 10.
* Provide limited features in the free trial version.
* Cannot unlock an iPhone's lock screen without a passcode.
Download link: https://www.fonepaw.com/ios-system-recovery/
In terms of iPhone repair software, you can also consider TunesKit iOS System Recovery. This program has a simple and intuitive interface, and you can solve a great many iPhone system problems under the Standard and Advanced modes without referring to the video tutorial.
* Repair iOS system issues on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch/Apple TV without an Apple technician.
* Standard mode allows you to resolve all common system problems without data loss.
* Advanced mode helps you repair some severe iOS system issues, for example, the disabled or locked iPhone.
* Downgrade iOS versions and fix iTunes errors.
* One-click to exit or enter the recovery mode.
* Resolve common iOS system issues without difficulties.
* Simple interface.
* No repair feature is available in the trial version.
* More expensive than other similar iPhone repair tools.
Download link: https://www.tuneskit.com/ios-system-recovery-for-win.html
The last recommended iPhone repair utility is Dr.Fone - System Repair. This tool often excels in repairing the iOS system problems like iPhone won't turn on and off, iPhone stuck issues, connection issues, iTunes errors, and many more situations. Worth mentioning, it is effortless to use. All you need is to connect your iPhone to the computer and install the app, and this program will assist you in doing the rest of the things.
* Fix most iOS system issues without data loss.
* Work for all generations of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, and iOS 14 supported.
* Downgrade iOS versions without iTunes and data loss.
* Everyone can operate it with a few clicks.
* Incredibly easy.
* The Standard mode keeps all the device data.
* Widely compatible with all models of iOS devices and iOS versions.
* Limited features in the free version.
* Cannot recognize your iPhone now and then.
* The repairing process will update the jailbroken iPhone to the non-jailbroken version.
* Cannot enter or exit the recovery mode in one click.
* The advanced mode erases all the device files.
Download link: https://www.coolmuster.com/downloads/ios-repair.exe
Do you feel dazzled by so many iPhone repair software in the market? After reading this post, have you found the ideal iPhone repair tool for your device? I believe you must have your thinking at this moment. From my point of view, I recommend you try iOS System Recovery. It automatically restores all kinds of iOS-related issues. It is also reliable to downgrade or upgrade the iOS versions to a supported OS.
If you need technical support from us or have some suggestions to let us know, please leave a comment below.