As is known to all that iCloud only provides 5GB of free storage for each new user, which is easily used up with just a few large files. If, for this reason, you did not back up your iPhone photos to iCloud, and at this time, you accidentally lost some important pictures, how to recover photos from the iPhone without iCloud? Is there any other reliable method to find them back?
Suppose you are currently in this situation. In that case, the tutorial in this article will be very helpful to you.
Part 1. Can You Recover Photos from iPhone without iCloud?
Part 2. How to Recover Photos from iPhone without iCloud Using Coolmuster iPhone Data Recovery
Part 3. How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone without iCloud (from Recently Deleted Folder)
Part 4. How to Restore Lost iPhone Photos without iCloud (from iTunes Backup)
Part 5. How to Restore Photos from iPhone with Google Photos Backup
Bonus: Important Things to Keep iPhone Photos Safe
The answer is positive. Where do the deleted photos go on your iPhone? When you remove a photo from the Photos app, it does not delete permanently from your iPhone. Instead, the deleted photo comes into the Recently Deleted folder and stay there for up to 30 days.
Thus, when you find your photos are missing, the first thing you can do is to check the Recently Deleted folder. If you are lucky enough, you will recover photos from your iPhone without iCloud from the Recently Deleted folder.
However, if there is no photo in the Recently Deleted folder, the chances of recovery will depend. In general, if you stop using your iPhone and turn off the Wi-Fi and cellular data at once, you may recover lost iPhone photos with the help of the professional iPhone recovery software or from other backup locations like iTunes, Google Photos, etc.
But assume that you continue using your iPhone after data loss. In that case, the newly created data will overwrite the deleted photos. If you didn't back up your iPhone photos, you would never find them back in any way.
In other words, you'd better cease to use your iPhone and switch off the network connection once losing photos if you wish to get them back. Also, you need to back up your iPhone in daily use regularly.
Coolmuster iPhone Data Recovery is a powerful iPhone photo recovery app that allows you to recover data from iPhone without backup or from iTunes backup file. It supports more data types than photos, like contacts, messages, calendars, voice memos, music, videos, etc. If you have previously backed up your iPhone to the computer via iTunes, you can quickly retrieve the lost photos with this software wirelessly.
After installing and launching Coolmuster iPhone Data Recovery on your PC, you can:
* Recover contacts, messages, message attachments, photos, notes, note attachments, calendars, voice memos, camera roll, call history, Safari, and Safari history from the iTunes backup file to your computer.
(Note: Call history and Safari history are not supported in iOS 10 and up due to the strengthened iOS security system.)
* Recover deleted and existing contacts and messages from iPhone to a computer without backup.
* Back up the existing iPhone data to the computer, including notes, calendars, photos, music, etc.
* Preview both deleted and existing data and pick the desired files to recover or back up.
* Keep the original data format and quality after recovery or backup, causing no data damages.
* Widely compatible with all iPhone models (iOS 14 supported), such as iPhone 12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini/SE/11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11/XS Max/XS/XR/X/8/8 Plus, etc.
How to recover deleted photos from iPhone without iCloud?
1. Pick an iTunes backup file.
After installing the program on your computer, please open it and choose the Recover from iTunes Backup File mode from the left side. Then it will scan the default iTunes backup location on your PC. Please select one from the list when the backup files show up and hit the Start Scan button below.
Note: If you cannot find the wanted file, please tap the Select button to choose the iTunes backup file from your customized folders.
2. Choose Photos to recover.
When you reach the following screen, tick off Photos from the table and click the Start Scan button again.
3. Start to recover photos from iPhone.
Select Photos from the left panel, preview and check the desired photos to recover, and press the Recover to Computer button at the lower-right corner. After that, please wait until it finishes the recovery process, and the whole process won't last long.
Wonder how to recover deleted photos from iPhone without backup? You may need this tutorial, which introduces three options to recover iPhone photos without backup quickly.
When the Camera Roll photos disappeare from an iPhone, you can follow this guide to find them.
As we mentioned above, the deleted photos from the Photos app will temporarily store in the Recently Deleted folder for 30 days before disappearing forever. If you don't back them up, you can first check this folder to see whether they are there.
How do I recover pictures that I didn't back up?
1. Go to the iPhone Photos app and tap the Albums section.
2. Scroll down to select the Recently Deleted album. If there are photos, select and tap the photos you want to restore.
3. Hit the Recover button at the bottom, and you're done.
Except for iCloud, iPhone users also get the option to back up the iPhone to iTunes or other online storage services. Assume you have backed up your iPhone with iTunes before losing photos and have the iCloud Photo Library option disabled. In that case, you can follow the steps below to recover iPhone photos via iTunes.
How to recover permanently deleted photos from iPhone 7 with iTunes?
1. Run iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone to the computer on which you store the iTunes backup file.
2. Tap the iPhone icon when it appears in the iTunes window, choose the Summary tab, and click Restore Backup.
3. Pick a backup file from the list of backups and hit the Restore button.
Suppose that you have backed up your iPhone photos with the Google Photos app beforehand. In this case, you can restore lost photos on your iPhone with the Google Photos backup.
1. Open the Google Photos app on your iPhone.
2. Scroll down the pictures and choose the photos you want to restore.
3. Click Done at the upper-left corner, and tap Save to Photos. All the selected images will be kept in the Photos app.
We believe that people who have ever experienced data loss from their iPhones want nothing but to keep the data safe. In this regard, there are several pieces of advice for you to avoid photos and other data losing from your iPhone again.
At the end of the article, I believe you have mastered how to recover photos from iPhone without iCloud. To safely recover the deleted photos from iPhone without iCloud, I highly recommend you try Coolmuster iPhone Data Recovery for the following three reasons:
All in all, it is worth a try.