JPG is short for Joint Photographic Experts Group, which is a compressed web photo widely used for emailing, printing and attaching in a web page, just the same as PDF. However, if making comparisons between JPG and PDF, PDF is much smaller and features with consistent ability. The below article are two ways to change JPG to PDF files. You can pick up your preferred one to help you accomplish the conversion.
You can convert a JPG image to PDF format for free with an online PDF creation tool produced by Adobe. Just follow the instructions below to learn the details.
1. Visit the CreatePDF.adobe.com to sign up for a Create Adobe PDF account line. You can only convert 5 times for free. After that, you should pay $10 per month.
2. Go to the Create PDF interface and click the option of "Convert a File", then, browse for the target JPG files and import them to the tool by pressing "Continue".
3. Select the "CreatePDF" button which is located at the bottom of the "Conversion Information" box and then hit "Continue" on the pop-up page.
4. If you want to print the PDF, choose "Print"; If you only want to display the PDF, choose "web". Choose "Acrobat 5.0 (PDF 1.4)" from the drop-down menu under "PDF Compatibility" and then set PDF security option if you need.
5. After all the settings done, you can press the button of "Create PDF" to launch the conversion.
Above is all about how to use Adobe’s online converting service to convert a few JPG files to PDF documents, It seems a little complicated. Don’t worry. In the following, we will show you an extremely easy and fast way to achieve the best conversion quality. The tool we recommend is the Coolmuster PDF Creator Pro ( PDF Creator Pro for Mac), which is a professional and cost-effective PDF tool. With it, only in 2 simple steps, you’ll successfully convert your JPG/JPEG images into PDF in a batch.
Step 1. Download and Install the program
Click the download buttons below to get this program installed on your computer. The program comes with free trial version allowing you to judge its functions for free in advance. The Windows version is compatible with Window 8, Windows 7, Windows XP and more, and the Mac version is fully working on Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8.
Step 2. Start to Converting your JPG Files
Launch the program, choose the conversion type "Image to PDF" and then click "Add Files" to upload the JPG files to the program. All the imported JPG files will show in list and now, you can choose an output folder by clicking the "Browse" button. This converter supports batch conversion that you can upload an array of JPG images at a time and click "Start" to convert them in a batch.
If you want to merge multiple JPG files into one single PDF, you can check the “Merge into one file” option before you start the conversion. Only in 2 steps, you made it! Converting JPG to PDF with Coolmuster PDF Creator is much easier and cost-efficient than Adobe’s online tool.