Got a brand new Vivo V20/V20 Pro these days? Decided not to use your old iPhone anymore? One miserable task ahead of you may be how to make iPhone to Vivo data transfer. No worries! Although they run different operating systems, there are always effective methods to transfer data from iPhone to Vivo. Don't believe it? Just learn the four efficient solutions step by step.
Way 1. How to Do iPhone to Vivo Data Transfer with Coolmuster Mobile Transfer (One-click)
Way 2. How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Vivo via Google Account
Way 3. How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Vivo V15 Pro/V20 Pro/V20 Using EasyShare
Way 4. How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Vivo V11 Pro/V20/V19 via Google Drive
If you want to find a one-click way to do iPhone to Vivo data transfer, you cannot miss Coolmuster Mobile Transfer. This iPhone to Vivo data transfer app supports almost all iPhone and Android models, like iPhone 12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini/SE/11 Pro Max/11 Pro, Vivo V20 Pro/V20/V20 SE/V19/V15 Pro/V11 Pro/V9, Samsung S21/S21+, and other Android brands. As a result, you also get three transfer modes besides iPhone to Vivo transfer: Android to Android, iOS to iOS, and Android to iOS.
For iPhone to Vivo data transfer, you can move contacts, photos, SMS, videos, music, and eBooks (PDFs & ePubs). To learn more features about the app, you can check the information below.
What can Coolmuster Mobile Transfer do for you?
* Transfer SMS, videos, contacts, eBooks (PDFs & ePubs), photos, and music from iPhone to Vivo in one click.
* Highly secure, one-click operation, and user-friendly interface.
* No data loss occurs during file transfer.
* Support Android 4.0 to the latest versions and iOS 5 to iOS 14.
How to transfer data from iPhone to Vivo V20 Pro/V20/V20 SE/Y51/X50 in one click?
1. Install the iPhone to Vivo data transfer app.
Download the app on your computer and launch it. Please choose the Mobile Transfer section on the interface.
2. Connect your iPhone and Vivo to the computer.
Link your two phones with the PC via suitable USB cables. To make the two devices recognizable by the app, you can follow the instructions on this program. Please ensure that the iPhone must be in the Source device position. If not, tap the Flip button to change their positions. Once connected successfully, you will see Connected under the device picture.
3. One-click to transfer files from iPhone to Vivo.
Tick the data types you want to transfer and hit the Start Copy button below to start transferring files from iPhone to Vivo. The process lasts a few minutes. Please keep both devices connected before the transfer process is over.
You may like:
All Android devices have the pre-installed Google service. If you have a Google account associated with your Vivo device, you can migrate data from iPhone to Vivo via the Google account. If you don't have one, you can create a Google account for free. Then, transfer iPhone files to Vivo with the instructions below. Note that this way is a bit complicated.
How to transfer data from iPhone to Vivo V9 with a Google account?
1. On your computer, visit iCloud.com, log in with the same Apple ID you used on your iPhone, and choose Contacts. Then select all contacts, tap the gear icon at the lower-left corner, and click the option Export vCard to bring the contacts onto your computer.
2. Open Google.com, sign in with your Google account, and choose the Google Contacts section. After that, press Import > click Choose File to import the saved contacts > hit Import to upload the stored contacts to your Google account.
3. Go to Vivo's Settings > Accounts or Accounts & sync > Add account > sign in to the same Google account. After signing in, turn on the Contacts option, and it will automatically sync the contacts to your Vivo phone.
EasyShare is Vivo's official method to transfer data from iPhone to Vivo. This app is free and convenient to use. To complete the iPhone to Vivo data transfer, you need to install the app on both devices first, then follow the simple steps below to get the files onto your new Vivo phone.
1. Install EasyShare from App Store on your iPhone, open it, and choose Replacement. Then select Old phone.
2. Launch EasyShare on your Vivo phone and click Replacement at the lower-right corner. Next, tap New phone and choose your old phone as an iOS device. Afterward, a QR code will generate on your iPhone. Just use the Vivo phone to scan the QR code to establish a connection between the two devices.
3. After a successful connection, you can start transferring files now. Choose the data types you want to transfer on your iPhone's screen and tap the Start device switch button below. When the transfer process is complete, touch Done and exit the app.
If you have a Google account, you can also copy data from iPhone to Vivo with the Google Drive app. Compared with Method 2, this way is simpler to use. However, you can sync the media files and documents using this way, and other files are not supported.
Let's see how it works.
1. Install the Google Drive app on your iPhone and enter a valid Google account to sign in.
2. Click Menu > Settings > Backup > pick the files you want to sync > tap the Start Backup button to begin the backup process.
3. On your Vivo phone, sign in to Google with the same Google account and password and download the uploaded files to your device.
Although iPhone to Vivo data transfer is not as easy as iPhone to iPhone or Android to Android transfer, you will still find an easy way to get the thing done quickly. Of all the methods above, which one do you prefer? In my opinion, you can choose Coolmuster Mobile Transfer. It transfers multiple file types from iPhone to a Vivo phone in one click swiftly, and you don't need to worry about data security. Of course, the other three methods also do this job. However, you will find the operation is cumbersome and complex.
If you run into difficulties during the data transfer process, please tell us what you wish us to do in the comments. We will help you in no time!