Top 7 Phone Transfer Apps Help with Phone to Phone Transfer
Communication networks are developing day after day. As a result, smartphones have become a device that almost everyone needs. In the market today, you will find very many smartphones brands with different features and capabilities. People switch to new devices if they feel that the current one is too old for use or does not meet their needs. Others change because they want to try out another receiver that has more attractive features.
Whichever the reason for getting a new phone is, you will be required to transfer data from the old to the new device. This is one of the most challenging task and especially if the two gadgets are running different operating systems. Good news is that there are phone transfer apps that can help you exchange data quickly and easily.
Coolmuster Mobile Transfer is an application that helps smartphone users to selectively move files such as contacts, videos, music, documents, photos, call logs and apps between two handsets. The best thing about using this app is that it is free to download. Also, it is fully compatible with almost all iOS and Android devices, including the latest iPhone XR Max, iPhone XR, iPhone XS and Samsung Galaxy Note 9/Note 9 Plus/S9/S9 Plus, etc.
The following are the steps that are followed when using the Coolmuster Mobile Transfer:
Step one - Make the program recognize the device.
Whether you are transferring data between iPhones or Androids, you have to launch the software and then ensure that the transfer program has identified the devices by connecting them to a computer.
* Use a USB cable to connect the Android to the personal computer.
* If the connection has been successful, the program will automatically adjust your device and install the drivers for you.
* Allow USB debugging on the prompts that appear on the screen of your Android device. The onscreen prompts differ depending on the Android version of the device.
* If your gadget is operating version 4.2 and above, click on the "OK" or "ALLOW" icons to authorize the machine to access the device.
* Tap the "Show again" option to access the popup if you cannot see it.
* A "Connected" notification will appear on the handset's screen.
Alternatively, the connection can be created using Wi-Fi for Android devices. However, for this procedure to be successful, the computer and the Android gadget must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. The process involves the following steps:
* On the Coolmuster transfer app, click on the "Can't recognize the device" option.
* On the pop-up window that appears, select the "Connect via Wi-Fi" option.
* Launch the Android version of the Coolmuster Assistant on the handset and run the PC version on the computer at the same time.
* On your computer, select the "Allow access" option.
* Create a connection by scanning the QR code on the program with your handset. A "Connected" notification will appear on the Android device.
In case you are using an iPhone, you can connect your iOS device as follows:
* Install the latest iTunes version on your computer.
* Launch the program on the personal machine.
* Use a USB cable to connect the iDevice to the computer.
* Enter the password to unlock the iDevice, it will automatically be detected by the program.
* Click on the "Trust" option on the notification bar and enter your password to allow the computer to access your device data and Settings.
Step two - Transfer the data between the devices
If you are transferring from one Android phone to another,
* Mark the files you want to move.
* Click on the "Start Copy" option to start the process. You can also consider clearing the data from the destination location before beginning the transfer process.
For example, if you are moving the content from Android to Android:
* Access the content list and select the items you want to relocate. It could either be contacts, call logs, text messages, photos, videos, music, documents, apps. (And contacts, bookmarks, notes, books, calendars for iOS to iOS transfer.
* Tap on the "Start Copy" button to start copying.
The same procedure will also be followed when you are moving data from Android to Android, Android to iOS, iOS to Android, iOS to iOS.
Ensure that the connection between the two phones remains stable until the transfer process is complete.
This software is only used by people who want to move content to a Samsung Galaxy device. One advantage of the Samsung Smart Switch is that it supports almost every data type. If your old gadget is an iDevice, create iCloud backups using the carrier network or WiFi. It supports bookmark, contacts, photos, calendar events, alarms and call logs.
If you are moving from an Android phone, connect to the WiFi.
* Install the app in both devices.
* Place them at a less than 10cm distance.
* Mark the contents you want to move.
This is one of the fastest apps to transfer data between gadgets. Unlike other programs, SHAREit is suitable for many mobile device makers.
* Download and install the program in the source and destination phones.
* Place them in a good range, and they will automatically recognize each other.
* Click on the desired content.
You can use the HTC transfer tool as long as your old device runs an Android version of 2.3 and later. It allows users to move music, photos, wallpaper, and bookmarks.
It is used to transfer messages, photos, calendars, contacts, documents, and bookmarks from an old gadget to a new LG. The LG backup transfers data from Android versions 2.3 and above and to LG, LG 2and later.
With this data transfer tool - Xperia™ Transfer Mobile, you can move SMS, contacts, documents, calendar, video and any other data from your old gadget to the new Sony Xperia receiver. It supports windows mobile running 8.0 and later, Android 4.0 and above and iDevices with an operating system of 4.0 or up.
This transfer app is specially designed to relocate data from any handset to your new Huawei receiver. With this program, you can quickly move messages, photos, bookmarks, music, and contacts.