"Hi all, I am looking into switching over to an OnePlus 6/7 from an iPhone 6s. My brother has an OnePlus 6, and after trying it out for a bit, it made me consider leaving Apple products. I had a few questions about switching over, though: 1. Is transferring data and contacts over to an OnePlus from iPhone a simple process? 2. How does the OnePlus pair with other Apple products? If I miss anything important, please let me know as this is a big change for me. Thanks!"
How to transfer data from iPhone to OnePlus? Are you facing a similar problem like him? No worries! You can quickly solve this problem with the three effective methods below. Just follow our instructions.
Way 1. How to Transfer Data from iPhone to OnePlus 8 Pro/8/7 Pro Using Coolmuster Mobile Transfer (One-click)
Way 2. How to Transfer Data from iPhone to OnePlus 7 Pro/7 via OnePlus Switch
Way 3. How to Transfer Data from iPhone to OnePlus 7T/7T Pro/7 with Google Account
Coolmuster Mobile Transfer is a direct way to transfer data from iPhone to OnePlus. Using this iOS to OnePlus transfer app, you can easily copy SMS, photos, contacts, videos, music, and eBooks (PDFs & ePubs) from iPhone to OnePlus. Besides, it also allows you to move files from Android to Android, iOS to iOS, and Android to iOS devices.
What can you do with Coolmuster Mobile Transfer?
* One-click to transfer music, contacts, videos, SMS, eBooks (PDFs & ePubs), and photos from iPhone to OnePlus.
* Other three transfer modes supported: Android to Android, iOS to iOS, and Android to iOS.
* One-click operation, intuitive interface, and fast scanning speed.
* Support all generations of iPhone and most Android devices, like iPhone 14 Pro/14/13/12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini/SE/11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11/XS Max/XS/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7 Plus/7/6S Plus/6S/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4, OnePlus 11/11R/Ace 2/10 Pro/10/9/8 Pro/8/8 5G UW/7 Pro/7T/7T Pro/7/6T/6, etc.
How to transfer data from iPhone to OnePlus 6/7/8/9/10/11 in one click?
1. Install Coolmuster Mobile Transfer on your computer.
After installing and launching this program on your computer, select the Mobile Transfer module from the interface.
2. Connect the two devices to the PC.
Connect your iPhone and OnePlus phone to the computer using two suitable USB cables. Then follow the on-screen prompts to enable the USB debugging on OnePlus and trust the computer on iPhone. Please note that iPhone must be in the Source position. If not, tap the Flip button to change the position. Once connected, you will see Connected under the device images.
3. Start iPhone to OnePlus 7T data transfer.
Check the data types you wish to copy from the table and hit the Start Copy button to start the data migration.
You may like:
To help OnePlus users easily migrate data from other Android or iOS devices to an OnePlus phone, the OnePlus company comes up with their solution - The OnePlus Switch. You can install the OnePlus Switch for iPhone and OnePlus, and then start the OnePlus 6T transfer from iPhone to OnePlus securely.
However, note that the OnePlus Switch iOS version is currently not available in App Store for unknown reasons. If you need to install the app, you can contact the OnePlus Official for help.
To transfer data from iPhone to OnePlus Nord via OnePlus Switch, you can repeat the steps below:
1. Download the OnePlus Switch app for iPhone from a reliable source. On some OnePlus Switch, OnePlus Switch comes with a pre-installed app in Settings > Advanced > OnePlus. If there isn't one on your OnePlus device, you can install it from Google Play Store.
2. Run OnePlus on the OnePlus phone, tap I'm a new phone, and choose the old device as iPhone. Then click Continue, and a QR code will appear on the screen.
3. Open the OnePlus Switch on your iPhone, choose I'm an old phone and use iPhone to scan the QR code displayed on the OnePlus phone to establish a connection between them.
4. When connected, choose the data types you want to transfer on iPhone and press the Start button to start switching from iPhone to OnePlus 6/6T/7T/7/8/8 Pro.
What if the OnePlus Switch not working issue happens on your device during data migration? Don't fret. You can successfully resolve it with the troubleshooting tips in this post.
If you have a Google account in use, you can also make the iPhone to OnePlus switch via a Google account. But the whole process is a bit complicated, and it cannot move all iPhone files to OnePlus. So, I don't recommend you try this method unless you need to transfer contacts from iPhone to OnePlus.
1. On your computer, visit iCloud.com, sign in with the same Apple ID you use on your iPhone, and choose the Contacts tab. After that, select the contacts you wish to migrate and click the gear-shaped icon at the lower-left corner > Export vCard > Export.
2. Go to contacts.google.com on your computer, enter your Google account and password to sign in, and tap Import. Next, follow the on-screen instructions to upload the saved vCard file to your Gmail account.
3. On your OnePlus phone, install the Google Drive app, find the saved contacts, and sync them to your OnePlus device.
Which method do you think is the best for solving how to transfer data from iPhone to OnePlus? As you can see, the OnePlus Switch app for iPhone is currently unavailable in App Store, and Google account can only transfer part of the iPhone data to OnePlus, such as contacts, media files, documents, etc.
In contrast, Coolmuster Mobile Transfer makes it the easiest and safest for you to transfer most iOS data to OnePlus phone in minutes. Therefore, I will strongly recommend you choose Coolmuster Mobile Transfer.
If you get into difficulties during the data switch, please tell us below.