With little improvement in the battery life and functions and high price, iPhone has declined in sales volume than that of the same period in the previous years. Although the COVID-19 has contributed to this result, smartphone users seem to have better choices than before. Many past iPhone users now incline to consider Android phones, like Samsung, Sony, Google, Huawei, OPPO, LG, etc.
If you are now switching from your old iPhone to the OPPO Find X3 series, you will have to consider how to transfer data from iPhone to OPPO. Don't panic! While enjoying the beautiful design and perfect Dolby Atmos sound effects, you will also read the old iPhone's precious data on your new OPPO phone. Read the four simple solutions below and pick the best one to get the contacts, messages, photos, and more files from your iPhone onto your OPPO phone.
Way 1. How to Transfer Data from iPhone to OPPO Directly via Coolmuster Mobile Transfer (One-click Option)
Way 2. How to Transfer Data from iPhone to OPPO F11 Pro with OPPO Clone Phone
Way 3. How to Transfer Data from iPhone to OPPO Reno Using Google Drive
Way 4. How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to OPPO from iCloud Backup
You probably know that iPhone and OPPO run different operating systems and the direct file transfer between the two devices is difficult. It's true, but it is possible to transfer data from iPhone to OPPO Reno/Find and other series.
Coolmuster Mobile Transfer is a professional data transfer app designed for Android and iOS operating systems. It has a simple interface with intuitive UI and user-friendly instructions. With only one click, you can transfer music, photos, contacts, videos, SMS, and eBooks (PDFs & ePubs) from your iPhone to OPPO. Apart from iOS to Android transfer, it also allows you to copy files from Android to Android, iOS to iOS, and Android to iOS.
Before we move on to the specific steps, you can first get a clear understanding of its features.
What does Coolmuster Mobile Transfer do for you?
* One-click to transfer contacts, photos, SMS, videos, eBooks (PDFs & ePubs), and music from the iPhone to OPPO.
* Directly migrate contacts and other files from Android to iOS, Android to Android, and iOS to iOS.
* One-click operation, user-friendly interface, and advanced encryption technology.
* Work with all generations of iPhone (iOS 5 to iOS 14 or up) and OPPO (Android 4.0 and later), such as iPhone 12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini/SE/11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11/XS Max/XS/XR/X, OPPO Find X3/X2 Pro/X2/X/X Lamborghini/Enco X, OPPO F11 Pro, OPPO Reno4/Reno 4Pro/Reno3 Pro/Reno3/Reno2 F/Reno2 Z/Reno Z, OPPO A93/A91/A73, etc.
How can I transfer data from iPhone to OPPO F11 Pro/Find X3/Reno 4 in one click?
1. Install Coolmuster Mobile Transfer on your computer.
After installing it on your computer, launch the program and enter the module Mobile Transfer from the interface.
2. Connect iPhone and OPPO to the PC.
Plug the two devices into your computer via suitable USB cables. You will need to enable the USB debugging on OPPO and trust the computer on your iPhone to make them recognizable. Please ensure that iPhone is in the source phone's position. If not, click Flip to adjust the position. Once connected, you will see Connected under the device images.
3. Transfer data from iPhone to OPPO.
Tick Contacts, Books, and other data types you wish to transfer and tap the Start Copy button to start syncing files.
OPPO Clone Phone is an official app released by OPPO to help you transfer data from your old iPhone or Android to a new OPPO phone. With this app, you can safely transfer messages, contacts, photos, audio, call history, and other files from your iPhone to OPPO. Besides, it is convenient to use and consumes no data during file transfer.
How to transfer data from iPhone to OPPO A73 via OPPO Clone Phone?
1. Ensure that both phones have at least 80% charges before moving further.
2. Install OPPO Clone Phone on your iPhone from the App Store and open this app.
3. On your OPPO phone, go to Tools > Clone Phone to launch this app. Then, choose This is the new phone and Import from an iPhone. On your iPhone, select This is the old phone. After that, use your iPhone to scan the QR code generated on the OPPO device to make a connection between them.
4. After a successful connection, tap the files you want to transfer on your iPhone and click the button Start Cloning to begin the syncing process.
5. Wait until the cloning process is over.
Google Drive lets you store, share, and access the iPhone/Android/computer's data on another device. When you create a Gmail account, you will get the first 15GB of storage for free. After using up, you will have to pay for expanding more cloud storage. So, to use this method, you need to check whether there is enough storage left.
Then, you can begin with the following steps.
1. Install the Google Drive app on both iPhone and OPPO.
2. Run this app on your iPhone and sign in with a valid Google account. Next, tap the hamburger icon > the gear icon > Backup > Start Backup to back up your iPhone data to Google Drive.
3. On your OPPO device, launch the app and log in with the same Google account and password. Afterward, tap the file name you want to download, click More or the three dots, and choose Download to export the file to OPPO's local storage.
If you hope to move contacts from the iPhone to OPPO, you can do it with the combination of iCloud and Google. Sounds a little complicated? Yes. If you still want to give it a try, you can refer to the instructions below.
1. On your iPhone, open Settings > tap your name > choose iCloud > Contacts > enable Contacts > tap Backup > hit Back Up Now to sync the iPhone contacts to iCloud.
2. On your computer, visit iCloud.com from a web browser, enter the same Apple ID you used on your iPhone to sign in, and choose iCloud from the interface.
3. Click Contacts, select the desired contacts to move, and tap the gear icon at the lower-left corner > Export vCard. After that, follow the on-screen prompts to save the contacts to your computer.
4. Open the Google Chrome browser, sign in to it with your Google account, and tap the Contacts section. On the new interface, choose Import the vCard file to get the saved contacts onto your Google account.
5. On your OPPO phone, navigate to Settings > Accounts > Google and log in with the same Google account you used a moment ago. Finally, turn on the Contacts option and tap Sync now to import the Google contacts to your OPPO device.
Note: iCloud only provides you with 5GB of free storage. Before you start the backup, make sure that iCloud can save all the iPhone contacts. If not, you can enlarge the space first.
I am sure you know how to transfer data from iPhone to OPPO now. As you can see, the OPPO Clone Phone and iCloud's way are too sophisticated to handle, and Google Drive cannot transfer all iPhone files to OPPO. Simultaneously, Coolmuster Mobile Transfer is easy to connect and can copy most iPhone data to OPPO in one click. Thus, I will highly recommend you try Coolmuster Mobile Transfer.
If you encounter difficulties during syncing, please let us know in the comments.