Whenever you obtain a new phone, the first thing you consider is how to transfer data from the old phone to the new phone to save the critical files accumulated over the years, especially when you switch from iPhone to Android. Switching from iPhone to Android may make you feel constrained since you are not familiar with the Android operating system and don't know how to migrate files.
If you are now transiting from iPhone to Sony Xperia, do you know how to make the iPhone to Sony transfer smoothly? There are numerous ways to get the job done. But today, I will introduce the four most widely used methods for you.
Way 1. How to Make iPhone to Sony Transfer in One Click via Coolmuster Mobile Transfer
Way 2. How Do I Transfer Data from iPhone to Sony with Xperia Transfer 2
Way 3. How Do I Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Sony Xperia Using Google Drive
Way 4. How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Sony Xperia Z5/10 Plus/10 via iCloud
If you need to pack up most iPhone data and transfer them to your Sony phone, you can use Coolmuster Mobile Transfer to make the iPhone to Sony transfer in one click. This program allows you to directly transfer SMS, contacts, photos, music, eBooks (PDFs & ePubs), and videos from iPhone to Sony Xperia. Also, it lets you transfer data from Android to Android, iOS to iOS, and Android to iOS fastest than any other way.
Key features of Coolmuster Mobile Transfer:
* One-click to move contacts, videos, music, photos, SMS, and eBooks (PDFs & ePubs) from iPhone to Sony Xperia.
* Also support Android to Android, Android to iOS, and iOS to iOS data transfer.
* Easy, fast, and reliable app.
* Work with all iPhone models and Sony smartphones running at least Android 4.0, including iPhone 14/13/12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini/SE/11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11/XS Max/XS/XR/X/8/8 Plus, Sony Xperia 1 IV/Xperia 5 IV/Xperia 10 IV/Xperia Pro-I/Xperia 1 III/Xperia 5 III/ Xperia 10 III/Xperia Pro, etc.
How do I transfer data from iPhone to Sony Xperia 10 Plus/10/10 Ultra in one click?
1. Download Coolmuster Mobile Transfer on your computer.
Launch this program after installing it and enter the Mobile Transfer module from the interface.
2. Connect iPhone and Sony to the computer.
Connect the two devices to the computer using two suitable USB cables. Make sure that the program can successfully detect your devices. Please place iPhone in the Source position. If necessary, you can click the Flip button to adjust the position. Once connected, you will see Connected under the device images on the program.
3. Start the iPhone to Sony Xperia transfer.
Check the data types you want to move and tap the Start Copy button to migrate iPhone data to Sony.
Xperia Transfer 2 is an official data transfer app released by Sony Mobile Communications, which allows you to migrate photos, music, contacts, calendars, etc., from your old iPhone/Android smartphone to a Sony Xperia phone. Nevertheless, this app only supports iPhone with iOS 9 or later and Xperia 1/Xperia 5/Xperia Pro/Xperia 10 with Android 6 or higher versions.
If both of your devices meet the requirements, you can begin with the following steps.
1. Run the Xperia Mobile Transfer app on your Sony Xperia phone, tap Next, and select the other device as an iPhone.
2. Connect your iPhone with the Sony Xperia via a USB host cable. Click Trust when Trust This Computer message pops up on your iPhone.
3. After pairing your devices, choose the content you hope to copy on your iPhone and hit Transfer. Then, tap Accept to agree to the privacy notice and wait until the transfer process is complete.
You can also send data from iPhone to Sony Xperia via Google Drive. The whole process takes two steps: back up your iPhone contacts, photos, calendars, and videos to Google Drive and restore the backup content to your Sony Xperia phone.
How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Sony Xperia XA? You can check the following tips.
1. Back up iPhone contacts to Google Drive. On your iPhone, install Google Drive from App Store, open it, and sign in with a valid Google account. Next, find the Backup settings, choose Contacts, and click Start Backup to sync the contacts to Google Drive.
2. Restore the Google Drive contacts to your Sony Xperia phone. On your Sony Xperia, go to Settings > Accounts & sync > Google > log in with the same Google account you use on iPhone for backup > enable the Contacts option > hit Sync now.
Alternatively, you can click the Backup & Restore option under Settings > Restore > select the relevant backup file which contains contacts > tap Restore to get the backup file to your Sony Xperia.
Finally, you can use iCloud to make the iPhone to Sony transfer. However, this way works for transferring contacts rather than any other iPhone. Besides, the whole process is complex. If you never mind it, you can follow our instructions below.
1. Open iPhone's Settings > tap your name > choose iCloud > enter your Apple ID to sign in > toggle on Contacts to sync the contacts to iCloud.
2. Visit iCloud.com from a computer web browser and sign in with the same Apple ID. After that, tap the Contacts tab > press Show Actions menu (or the gear icon) > select Export vCard to save the iPhone contacts to your computer.
3. Connect your Sony Xperia to the PC via a USB cable. When the computer recognizes your phone, open the internal storage on your Sony Xperia and copy & paste the vCard file to the SD card.
4. Disconnect the Sony device from the computer and open the Contacts app. Afterward, click the menu icon > choose the Manage contacts option > Import/Export > Import from internal storage > find the vCard file and import it to the Contacts app.
You now find that all the above four easy methods can finish iPhone to Sony transfer, but there are distinctions. The Google Drive and iCloud's way only transfer limited file types from iPhone to Sony Xperia, and Xperia Transfer 2 does not work for all Sony devices. And only Coolmuster Mobile Transfer can safely move multiple iPhone files to Sony in the shortest time. Therefore, it is not hard for you to make the decision.
If you encounter any problem during syncing, please leave a comment below.