"Hi, I bit the bullet a few months ago, replaced my 7-year-old MacBook Pro with an iPad Pro! So far, I like the iPad more and more! The only issue I'm finding is the fact I have an Android phone. Does anyone have any tips for swapping files easily between devices? Being able to transfer photos and videos easily and quickly would be so helpful for my job!"
- Excerpted from HarryCx on Reddit.com
Many people cannot figure out how to transfer files from iPad to Android phone since they are running two different operating systems. It is straightforward to make the switch. Don't believe it? Go checking the six proven ways in the post.
Part 1. How to Transfer Files from iPad to Android Phone in One Click via Coolmuster Mobile Transfer
Part 2. How to Transfer iPad to Android via Dropbox
Part 3. How to Transfer Data from iPad to Android Tablets via Other Ways
Are you getting annoyed sitting in front of the computer but find nothing practical related to iPad to Android transfer? It's time to put an end to the tiresome search work. With Coolmuster Mobile Transfer, you will quickly transfer contacts, photos, SMS, videos, eBooks (PDFs & ePubs), and music from iPad to Android in one click.
Not only that, if you hope to transfer data from Android to iPad, it also finishes the job in seconds! How perfect a tool it is!
What does Coolmuster Mobile Transfer do for you?
* Transfer music, SMS, contacts, videos, photos, and eBooks (PDFs & ePubs) from iPad to Android in one click.
* Easy connection, one-click operation, and seamless migration.
* Secure, fast, and reliable to use.
* Widely compatible with all iPad models and most Android devices, including iPad mini 5/4/3/2/1,iPad Air 4/3/2/1, iPad 4/3/2/1, Samsung Galaxy S23/S22/S21/S21+/S21 Ultra, Huawei P60/P50/P40/P40 Pro/P40 Pro+/Mate 40, Sony, Google, Motorola, LG, etc.
One-click to transfer from iPad to Android:
1. Download Coolmuster Mobile Transfer on the computer.
After installing the program on your computer, enter the Mobile Transfer module from the toolbox.
2. Connect the two devices to the computer.
Use two working USB cables to connect the iPad and Android to the PC. Please make sure to enable the USB debugging on your Android and trust the computer on your iPad. Note that the iPad must be in the Source position. If not, click the Flip button to switch them. When connected, you will see Connected under the device images.
3. Start to transfer data from iPad to Android.
Check the file types you wish to transfer and tap the Start Copy button below to transfer iPad to Android.
You may like:
Dropbox is a popular cloud storage service that can help you transfer photos, videos, documents, and other files from iPad to Android. Although the app is free to use, it only provides you with 2GB of free storage. Therefore, you have to check the storage space before you take the steps below.
How do I transfer data from iPad to Android with Dropbox?
1. Install Dropbox on your iPad and Android and sign in with the same account.
2. On your iPad, open Dropbox, click the + icon at the lower-right corner and choose the Create or Upload Files option. Then, select the files you want to transfer and hit the Upload File icon to sync the iPad files to your Dropbox account.
3. Launch Dropbox on your Android device, find the uploaded files, and download them to your Android phone.
There are also other ways to transfer data from iPad to Android device. However, these methods may not transfer all iPad files. You can check them one by one.
1. Connect your iPad to the computer and launch the latest version of iTunes.
2. Tap Store > Authorize This Computer > enter the Apple ID and password you use to purchase videos and music > choose Transfer Purchases > go to the iTunes media folder at C: Users/Administrator/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media and find the videos there.
3. Connect your Android device to the computer using a USB cable and paste the videos to your Android device.
Note: If you find the videos with the format MOV., M4P., M4R., M4B, etc., cannot play on your Android device, you need to use a video converter to convert the format first.
Want to keep your favorite apps on the Android phone? You can search and download it from Google Play Store. If you have paid apps on iPad and hope to move them onto an Android device, you can contact the app developer to get the Android version for free or at a small cost.
If you want to transfer contacts from iPad to Android, you can sync contacts with Google. It is free and convenient.
1. Sync iPad contacts to Google.
For iPadOS 7 and above: On your iPad, go to Settings > Mails, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Google > enter your Google account credentials to sign in > tap Next > enable the Contacts option > click Save.
For iPadOS 5 or 6: Open iPad's Settings > click Mails, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Other > Add CardDAV Account > log in with your Google account information > hit Next > turn on the Contacts option.
2. Get contacts onto your Android device.
On your Android phone, click Settings > Accounts & sync > sign in with the same Google account > tap Sync Contacts > Sync Now.
People also like:
The easiest way to transfer iPad photos to Android can go without any third-party app - dragging and dropping iPad photos to Android. If you are interested in this way, you can follow the instructions below.
1. Plug your iPad into the computer with a USB cable, open it, and double-click the DCIM folder.
2. Connect your Android phone to the computer via a USB cable, open the Android memory, and create a photo folder there.
3. Copy the iPad photos from the DCIM folder to the Android photo folder.
That's how to transfer files from iPad to Android. As you can see, some ways are not suitable for transferring all files from iPad to Android. Hence, you will find the best method is using Coolmuster Mobile Transfer, which safely moves most iPad files to Android in one click and within minutes. You can give it a try.
If you get into difficulties when trying, please tell us in the comments.