Technology continues to evolve rapidly. Early in 2019, some Android manufacturers have released some types of 5G smartphones, including ZTE, Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, etc. If you say the release of 5G smartphones in 2019 is a preliminary exploration and practice stage, the 5G smartphones in 2020 will be a technology maturation and comprehensive promotion phase of this cutting edge technology. Huawei, as one of the companies which have launched 5G smartphones, has attracted a great number of iPhone users to change to Huawei phones.
However, how to transfer photos from iPhone to Huawei has been a problem that defeats many people. Although iPhone and Huawei use totally different operating systems, we still find out some simple and effective ways to transfer photos from iPhone to Huawei. Read the following 5 possible ways about how to transfer photos from iPhone to Huawei without computer or with computer and choose one ideal way to transfer photos from iPhone to Huawei.
Perhaps, the best way about how to transfer photos from iPhone to Huawei is using a computer, since many useful transfer tools are computer-end program and you can also manage your phone on computer easily. In this part, you will learn three different ways about how to transfer photos from iPhone to Huawei with computer - using a professional iPhone to Huawei transfer tool, using iCloud, or without using any apps.
The highly recommended Coolmuster Mobile Transfer is an ideal way to transfer photos from iPhone to Huawei, with which you can transfer data between any two smartphones, including Android and iOS devices. It supports to transfer contacts, SMS, music, videos, photos and eBooks (PDFs & ePubs) from iOS to Android device, besides, it also supports Android to Android transfer, iOS to iOS transfer and Android to iOS transfer.
Coolmuster Mobile Transfer is fully compatible with all iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, Sony, LG, Huawei, ZTE, Motorola, Google, HTC and more Android devices with Android 4.0 and later versions. And it supports iPhone SE/11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/Xs Max/Xs/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7 Plus/7/6s Plus/6s/6/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4S/4 and Huawei nova 7/nova 7 Pro/ nova 7 SE/Mate Xs/Mate 30 Pro 5G/Mate 30 Pro/Mate 30 5G/Mate 30/Porsche Design Huawei Mate 30 RS/P30 Pro/P30/Mate 20 X 5G/Mate X/Mate 20/Mate 20 Pro/Mate 20 X/P40/P40 Pro/P30/P30 Pro/P20/P20 Lite/P20 Pro/nova 5T/nova 3/Mate 20 lite, etc.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to Huawei P20 Lite?
1. Install and launch Coolmuster Mobile Transfer on your computer.
2. Connect iPhone and Huawei to computer via suitable USB cables. Then enable USB debugging and grant permission on your Huawei device as prompted, and Trust this computer when a window pops up on your iPhone asking you to do so. Make sure that your iPhone is in the source phone's position, if not, click Flip on this program to make a change. After the computer detects both devices, you will see Connected in each phone's position on this program.
3. Check Photos under Select content to copy and tap Start Copy below to transfer photos from iPhone to Huawei.
People also read: How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Vivo
Drag and drop is a traditional way to transfer unprotected photos from iPhone to Huawei. As long as both devices are detectable and iPhone photos can be readable by the computer, you can easily solve the problem of how to transfer photos from iPhone to Huawei.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to Huawei?
1. Connect your iPhone and Huawei to computer via suitable USB cables.
2. Set both devices to make them recognizable by computer. On your Huawei device, scroll down the drop-down screen, tap the Notification bar and select Transfer files (MTP) from Use USB for window. On iPhone, tap Trust when Trust This Computer? window pops up on iPhone.
3. After your computer detects both devices, go to My Computer/This PC > Portable Devices and double click both iPhone and Huawei to open them in two windows. Then find the DCIM folder on your iPhone's storage, select wanted photos, drag and drop them from iPhone onto Huawei's photos folder.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to Huawei can also become very simple using iCloud. However, before you transfer all iPhone photos to Huawei via this way, make sure your iCloud has enough space, or you have to make room beforehand.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to Huawei P20 Pro?
1. Backup iPhone photos to iCloud. Connect your iPhone to power and Wi-Fi network. Then on your iPhone, go to Settings > Your Apple ID > Sign into Apple ID > iCloud > Turn on Photos > Click Backup > Enable iCloud Backup > Tap Back Up Now.
2. After you see the last backup time updates, access iCloud.com from a browser on your computer and sign in it with the same Apple ID you use for iCloud backup. On the main interface of iCloud website page, go to Photos > Select desired photos > Click the cloud-shaped Download icon to download pictures from iCloud to computer.
3. Connect Huawei device to computer via a USB cable. After your computer detects it successfully, copy downloaded pictures from iCloud and paste to Huawei photos folder.
If you want to know how to transfer photos from iPhone to Huawei without computer, you can refer to the following two easy ways to transfer photos from iPhone to Huawei.
Google Drive is a backup app available on both iPhone and Android devices. Thus, you can also transfer photos from iPhone to Huawei via Google Drive.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to Huawei?
1. Install Google Drive from App Store on iPhone and log in with a Google account.
2. From the Google Drive main interface on your iPhone, tap the "+" icon > Upload > Select photos you want to transfer to Huawei device > back up to Google Drive. The backup process may take a long time depending on your Wi-Fi network condition and photos' size.
3. After uploading photos from iPhone to Google Drive, install Google Drive app on Huawei phone and sign in with the same Google account. Then find the uploaded photos in Google Drive app and download to Huawei device.
Google Photos is another way about how to transfer photos from iPhone to Huawei without computer and it is also an app available on both iOS and Android devices.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to Huawei?
1. Install Google Photos on both iPhone and Huawei devices.
2. Launch Google Photos app on iPhone and sign in with a Google account. Then go to Settings of this app > Enable Back Up & Sync.
3. After the last synced time updates, launch Google Photos app on Huawei device and sign in with the same Google account. You will see iPhone photos on Huawei device and you can download uploaded photos from Google Photos to your Huawei device if you want.
Tips: How do I AirDrop photos from iPhone to Huawei?
The built-in feature AirDrop on iPhone enables users to transfer files between iOS devices, however, as Android device does not have AirDrop, you cannot directly AirDrop photos from iPhone to Huawei. Well, as both iPhone and Android have Bluetooth feature, can we transfer photos from iPhone to Huawei via Bluetooth? Unluckily, you can't. That is because iPhone and Huawei use the different operating systems - iOS and Android operating system, which cannot be compatible with each other.
In this article, we have introduced 5 useful ways about how to transfer photos from iPhone to Huawei. Which one do you prefer? Personally, I highly recommend you to use Coolmuster Mobile Transfer, which is highly secure, easy to operate, fast to transfer and light in size. Besides, the photos can also keep original quality and format after transfer. Of course, you can try other alternative ways if you are interested.
In addition, if you encounter any difficulty during use, feel free to leave a comment below.