"How to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud?" If you are a big fan of iPhone and love to browse iPhone threads in various forums or communities, you may frequently encounter such help posts from helpless iPhone users. As iCloud requires Wi-Fi network and the same Apple ID to sync data within a 5GB free storage limitation between two iOS devices, and it does not allow people to transfer files selectively, many people prefer to transfer from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud. To deal with your concerns, this article illustrates top 8 ways to help you conduct iPhone to iPhone transfer without iCloud.
Solution 1. How to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud via Coolmuster Mobile Transfer (Recommended)
Solution 2. How to Transfer Data from One iPhone to Another via Coolmuster iOS Assistant (Everything)
Solution 3. How to Transfer Everything from iPhone to iPhone via iPhone Migration
Solution 4. How to Transfer Old iPhone to New iPhone 12/12 Pro via iTunes
Solution 5. How to Transfer Data to New iPhone via AirDrop
Solution 6. How to Transfer iPhone to iPhone without iCloud via Gmail
Solution 7. How to Transfer Information from One iPhone to Another via Finder
Solution 8. How to Conduct iPhone to iPhone Transfer via Mail or Message
The best way to transfer from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud is Coolmuster Mobile Transfer, which supports to transfer contacts, calendars, bookmarks, eBooks (PDFs & ePubs) and notes (not supported in iOS 11 or later) from iOS to iOS. Besides, it also supports Android operating system. Thus, in addition to iPhone to iPhone transfer, it also supports other three modes: Android to Android transfer, Android to iOS transfer and iOS to Android transfer.
That is, you can transfer contacts, SMS, call logs, music, videos, photos, eBooks and user apps from Android to Android, transfer contacts and eBooks (PDFs and ePubs) from Android to iOS, and transfer contacts, SMS, music, videos, photos and eBooks (PDFs & ePubs) from iOS to Android. Just connect your phones to computer, you can transfer files between any two devices directly, quickly and easily.
Well, Coolmuster Mobile Transfer is widely compatible with all generations of iPhone, iPad, iPod and all Android devices running Android 4.0 and later, including Samsung, Motorola, ZTE, LG, Sony, Huawei, Xiaomi, Oppo, Google, etc. For iPhones, it works well with iPhone 12/12 mini/12 Pro/12 Pro Max/11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/Xs Max/Xs/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7 Plus/7/6s Plus/6s/6/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4S/4, etc.
How to transfer data from one iPhone to another without iCloud?
1. Install and launch Coolmuster Mobile Transfer on your computer.
2. Connect two iPhones to computer via suitable USB cables. Tap Trust when Trust This Computer? pops up on your iPhone and confirm it with your password. Make sure your old iPhone be in the source phone's position, if not, you can click Flip in between to make a change. After successful connection, you will see Connected shown in both phone's position.
3. iPhone to iPhone transfer. Check desired contents from Select content to copy and click Start Copy below to transfer from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud.
How to transfer everything from one iPhone to another? Here, another iPhone to iPhone transfer tool I would like to highly recommend to you is Coolmuster iOS Assistant, which can transfer everything from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud selectively or in one click, including contacts, messages, photos, videos, music, movies, voice memos, tones, TV shows, notes, bookmarks, books, calendars, and user apps. Besides, you can also transfer contacts, bookmarks, calendars, books, iTunes backups and more between computer and iOS devices.
What's more, it also allows you to manage iPhone files, like add, edit or delete contacts, calendars, photos, bookmarks, books, music, playlists, videos, notes (adding new notes is not supported in iOS 11 or later), tones, voice memos, device name and more on computer. Likewise, Coolmuster iOS Assistant also works well with all iOS devices running iOS 5 and later, including iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/Xs Max/Xs/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7 Plus/7/6s Plus/6s/6/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4S/4, etc.
How to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud?
Notes: If you have installed the iTunes from Microsoft Store, please uninstall it and restart the program for successful recognition.
1. Install and launch Coolmuster iOS Assistant on your computer.
2. Connect both iPhones to computer via suitable USB cables. Then click Trust when Trust This Computer? pops up on each iPhone and tap Continue on this program to go on. After successful connection, you will see the main interface with iPhone's information as pictured below.
3. Click Super Toolkit on the top of this program > iTunes Backup & Restore > Backup > Select your old iPhone to backup and a storage location on your computer > Click OK to start iPhone data backup to computer.
4. From Super Toolkit, select iTunes Backup & Restore > Restore > Select your new iPhone to receive backups and a backup file from the list > Tap OK to start to restore data to new iPhone device. And after the whole process is complete, you will transfer from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud.
If your both iPhones are using iOS 12.4 or later, you can transfer from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud via iPhone Migration or Quick Start in iOS 11 or later, an embedded feature of iOS devices, which allows you to transfer all data from your current iPhone to your new one wirelessly or via a USB 3 Camera Adaptor or a USB cable.
How do I transfer everything from one iPhone to another?
1. Turn on both devices and place them close.
2. Wait for an animation to appear on your new device, place your old iPhone over your new iPhone and center the animation in the viewfinder until you see Finish on New iPhone. Then input old iPhone's password on new iPhone and set up Face ID or Touch ID on your new device as required (if you cannot use old iPhone's camera in this step, you can tap Authenticate Manually).
3. Click Transfer from iPhone to start iPhone to iPhone transfer, and you need to keep two iPhones near and plug them into power before transfer process is complete.
As an iPhone user, you must have heard that iTunes can backup files. Today, we will introduce how to transfer data from one iPhone to another via iTunes. However, notice that iTunes may erase existing data on your new iPhone.
How to transfer data from old iPhone to new iPhone without iCloud?
1. Connect old iPhone to computer via a USB cable, and after iTunes automatically launches, in iTunes interface, select your old iPhone's name from left window > Summary > This Computer under Backups > Back Up Now > Sync.
2. Disconnect old iPhone and plug your new iPhone into computer via a USB cable. In iTunes interface, click your new iPhone's name from left window > Summary > Restore Backup > Select the most recent backups > Restore.
3. After the whole process is complete, you will transfer from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud.
If you do not want to install any iPhone to iPhone transfer apps, you can use AirDrop feature to transfer from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud. To conduct iPhone to iPhone transfer via AirDrop, you need to enable Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on both iPhones and switch off personal Hotspot.
How to switch to new iPhone from old iPhone?
1. Place two iPhones near and enable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on both devices.
2. Toggle on AirDrop on both devices and choose to transfer files to Contacts Only or Everyone on old device.
3. Select files you want to transfer on old iPhone, for example, photos, and tap Share > AirDrop > New iPhone's name.
4. Hit Receive on new iPhone to begin iPhone to iPhone transfer.
For those who wonder how to transfer iPhone to iPhone without iCloud, you can use Gmail to conduct iPhone to iPhone transfer. If you have already had a Gmail account, the thing will become much easier.
How to transfer data from one iPhone to another?
1. On your old iPhone, go to Settings > Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Import SIM Contacts > Tap Gmail and sign in. Then wait until the transfer process is complete.
2. Go to Settings of your new iPhone > Contacts > Accounts > Add Accounts > Google > Sign in Google with the same Gmail account > Next > Turn on Contacts > Save.
3. Then your Gmail contacts will be synced to your new iPhone automatically and you can also transfer other files to new iPhone via Gmail.
Apart from above methods, iPhone to iPhone transfer also can be operable on a Mac computer. And here is how.
How to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud?
1. Plug your old iPhone into a Mac via a USB cable.
2. Click Finder from the bottom of Mac's screen to open it > Tap your old iPhone's name under Locations > Choose Trust when Trust This Computer? pops up on iPhone > Check Encrypted local backup > Hit Back Up Now.
3. Take out SIM card from your old iPhone and plug it into your new iPhone. Then keep your new iPhone on and connect it to Mac via a USB cable > Slide to set up your iPhone > Select Language and set up Wi-Fi network by following the onscreen guidance > Restore from Mac > Click your new iPhone under Locations in Finder's interface > Restore from this backup > Choose recent backup files from the drop-down list > Continue > Enter the password to unlock your encrypted backups > Restore (Notes: If you have set up your new iPhone before, you need to erase your settings and reset it in order to successfully restore backups from Finder).
The last way to transfer from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud is using Mail or Message. You can transfer light files through Mail or Message, like contacts, messages, photos, audio files and more.
Let's see how to transfer information from one iPhone to another via Mail.
1. Open Contacts app on old iPhone and choose desired contacts to transfer.
2. Scroll down the screen and select Share Contacts > Tap Mail and sign in your email account, select a receiver and click Send.
3. Log in email account on your new iPhone, download contacts and click Create New Contacts to add to your Contacts app on your new iPhone.
How to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud? After reading through this article, you have mastered 8 possible ways. Which one do you prefer? In my opinion, Coolmuster Mobile Transfer and Coolmuster iOS Assistant are the simplest and fastest ways for your reference, while other ways are too complicated in operation or have some obvious limitations. Of course, you can choose any way above upon your free will.
B.T.W., if you encounter any problem during use, feel free to leave a comment below.