Photos captured on your HTC phone record each memorable occasion with your family and friends in your life, such as the graduation day, family reunion, anecdote during a journey, etc. Careful enough as you are, you may still lose precious photos from your HTC phone under various scenarios, including Android phone formation, SD card corruption, virus attack, accidental deletion, power failure, etc.
If you are unluckily suffering the heartbroken moment, how to recover photos from HTC Desire 626/One M9+/One M8/U12 series? Don't worry. The following methods will make HTC photo recovery go without difficulties.
Part 1. Can Photos Deleted from Gallery Be Recovered?
Part 2. How to Make HTC Photo Recovery without Backup via Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android?
Part 3. How to Retrieve Deleted Photos on HTC One from Backup with Google Photos?
Part 4. How to Get Deleted Pictures Back on HTC Phone with Google Drive?
Part 5. How to Recover Data from Dead HTC Phone?
When you lose valuable photos from your HTC Gallery without a backup, the first thing comes to your mind may be: Can you recover the deleted photos from your HTC phone? The answer is "yes." The photos saved in the memory card are not gone forever from the device once you press the Delete button.
On the contrary, they will occupy the memory storage until the new data overwrites them. Therefore, calm down if you find the crucial photos are missing. Next, stop using your HTC phone immediately, switch off the Wi-Fi/cellular data, and power off your device to avoid generating new files.
If you don't back up your HTC photos previously, you'd better use a professional HTC picture recovery software to find the deleted photos back. Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android is such a powerful tool that allows you to recover the deleted photos from Android internal memory or SD card to a computer and back up the existing photos on your HTC phone.
It also supports recovering the deleted messages, call logs, videos, contacts, and documents from your Android internal memory or SD card.
Tip: How to avoid losing photos again? You can transfer photos from HTC to PC safely for backup.
* Two recovery modes to fulfill different user demands: Android Data Recovery and SD Card Recovery.
* Android Data Recovery: Recover the deleted contacts, photos, messages, call logs, music, videos, and documents from Android internal memory and SD card (if any) to the computer without backup.
* SD Card Recovery: Recover the deleted photos, music, documents, and videos from the SD card to the computer without backup.
* Both modes support backing up the existing data from Android to a computer.
* Preview and choose the files you want before recovery or backup.
* Keep the original photo quality, and no data loss happens during recovery.
* Work well with HTC U12 Plus/U12+/U12 Life/U Ultra/Desire 626/One M9+/M9/M8 and other Android devices with at least Android 4.0 like Samsung, Sony, Motorola, Huawei, Google, etc.
How to recover photos from HTC One M9/M8/U12 Plus/U12+/U12 Life without backup?
Recover deleted photos from HTC internal memory:
1. Install Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android on your computer.
Install and launch the program on your computer and enter the Android Recovery module from the interface.
2. Connect the HTC device to the computer.
Plug your HTC phone into the computer via a USB cable and enable the USB debugging on your phone. Then follow the on-screen instructions to move on. Once the program detects your device, you will see all the device files listed by category on the interface. (If you cannot find the wanted photos, you can root your device and try the above steps again.)
3. Recover the deleted photos from HTC internal memory.
Click Photos from the left panel, preview and check the photos you want to recover, and hit the Recover button below.
Recover deleted photos from HTC's SD card:
1. Install the software on your computer and enter the Android Recovery module.
2. Connect the SD card to the computer.
Choose SD Card Recovery mode on the top menu and insert the SD card to the PC via an SD card reader. Next, click Next from the interface, tick the disk drive you wish to scan and tap Next to start scanning.
3. Recover the deleted photos from the SD card.
Select Photos from the left window, view and tick the desired photos, and tap the Recover button below.
Best Ever HTC Data Recovery Methods That You Can't Miss
2 Ways to Recover Deleted Text Messages from SIM Card on Android Phones
If you have backed up photos from HTC to Google Photos and delete them within 60 days, you can recover the deleted photos from the Google Photos Trash bin with these steps:
1. Launch Google Photos and click the Menu icon.
2. Choose Trash, press and hold the photos you want to restore, and click the Restore icon.
You may also back up the HTC photos, videos, and other files to Google Drive before they are lost. In that case, you can retrieve the deleted photos from the Google Drive app to your HTC phone.
Follow the steps below to get deleted photos back from Google Drive:
1. Open the Google Drive app on your HTC phone and sign in with the same Google account you used to back up photos.
2. Click My Drive > find and choose the photos you want to download > hit the Download button.
What if your HTC phone is broken? Do you know how to recover data from a broken HTC phone that is unresponsive? Of course, you can quickly restore files from Google Drive, computer, Google Photos, etc., if you have made a backup beforehand.
However, if you don't back up files before your phone gets broken, you can check this post to learn how to recover data from a dead Android phone.
Data loss frequently happens in everyday life. If you have accidentally lost photos from your HTC phone, don't be anxious overly. You can try the above methods to find them back. For people who don't back up photos regularly, I highly recommend you choose Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android to recover deleted pictures without backup. It has a high success rate and is easy and safe to use.
Meanwhile, if you encounter any problem during use, you can contact us anytime for technical support. Thus, go trying it now!
How to Recover Deleted Call Log on Android? 4 Ways to Fix
How to Realize SD Card Recovery for Android? (Recommended)
Photos Disappeared from Android Phone? Here's How to Get Them Back
How to Recover Deleted Photos & Videos from Android without Root?
How to Recover Deleted Screenshots from Android Phone Successfully? (Proven)