Summary: Aiseesoft Android Data Backup & Restore provides a simple way to back up and restore all types of files on your Android device. But actually here is an Android manager which is better than it. Try the best alternative to Aiseesoft Android Data Backup & Restore and get the best out of your Android phone!
As Android phones become more popular, the need for Android management has become very large. With an excellent Android Manager, the task of managing and backing up Android files will become a piece of cake. Technology makes people's lives and work easier and more convenient. The Android Manager on the market has also been designed to be more and more perfect. Among all the Android Managers you can find, Aiseesoft Android Backup & Restore is a reliable backup and restore tool designed and developed for Android users.
But it's not the best, there are actually many similar programs that provide better Android file management services. For those looking for an alternative to Aiseesoft Android Data Backup & Restore, you have come to the right place. In the following, I will introduce an Android management tool that is better than Aiseesoft Android Data Backup & Restore, so that you can make full use of your Android phone.
Part 1. What is Aiseesoft Android Data Backup & Restore Exactly
Part 2. Best Alternative to Aiseesoft Android Data Backup & Restore
Aiseesoft Android Data Backup & Restore provides Android users with an easy way to back up and restore all types of files on Android devices. Whether it's a backup or a restore, you can preview the data in detail before proceeding. In addition, you can selectively back up and restore the Android data you want. The whole process is easy to understand and does not require any cumbersome steps.
Safely and selectively back up Android data
With the help of Aiseesoft Android Data Backup & Restore, you can safely back up your Android data. And this Android data management tool allows users to preview contacts, messages, call logs, libraries, videos, audio and documents before backing up, so you can selectively back up the Android data you want. In addition, you can set a password to protect important backup files from leaks.
Restore backup files to an Android device or computer
After selecting the restore function, Aiseesoft Android Data Backup & Restore will display all backup records that you can restore. By selecting a backup record you want to restore, you can preview the backup file and selectively restore your Android data. This software not only allows you to restore your backup data to your Android device, but you can also restore these selected Android files to your PC/Mac for further use.
Other Features of Aiseesoft Android Data Backup & Restore
- Supports almost all Android devices, such as Samsung, Sony, LG, Google, HTC, Huawei...
- Supports 7 types of data, including contacts, SMS, call logs, photos, videos, music and documents..
- This Android data manager is read only.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP & Mac OS X 10.7 or above (including mac OS High Sierra and mac OS Mojave)
- Supported Android: Android 8.0 Oreo, 7.0, 6.0, 5.1, 5.0, 4.4, 4.3, 4.2, 4.1, 4.0, 2.3
Cons of Aiseesoft Android Data Backup & Restore:
- Costs too much: it is part of the product of Aiseesoft Fonelab and costs $18.16 for life-time license. If you purchase the whole product of Fonelab, you need to spend $85.28 for life-time license.
- Not very user-friendly, takes a long time to detect your Android device.
- The function is complicated, the interface is not simple, and the novice may not immediately understand the usage of the program.
Android File Transfer Alternative for Mac
Alternative to Kies for Samsung
Coolmuster Android Assistant is regarded as the most powerful Android manager you can find. As the best alternative to Aiseesoft Android Data Backup & Restore, Android Assistant is able to back up your Android phone data to computer with one click, and restore the backup file to Android phone without any hassle. But the most important is that Coolmuster Android Assistant is an one-stop Android data manager that can transfer data between Android and computer, manage multiple Android devices simultaneously, edit Android data on computer, send text messages from computer and so on.
Android Assistant also has a cleaner interface and simpler usage than Aiseesoft Android Data Backup & Restore, which will be noticeable within a few minutes of use. In our tests, the software proved to be efficient, convenient, and easy to use. It is a dependable and lightweight utility that permits you to deal with your established Android gadgets.
Key Features of the Aiseesoft Android Data Backup & Restore Alternative:
- Best backup app for Android to back up all data like contacts, SMS, music, videos, photos, apps and more from Android device to PC or Mac;
- Restore all or selective backup data from computer to your Android device with just one click;
- Freely manage the Android contacts on computer, such as add new contacts, delete useless contacts, edit existing contacts, import contacts from Outlook and export contacts to Outlook.
- Send text messages, especially group messages, from computer to any phone number conveniently;
- Backup Android call logs on computer, import call logs from computer to phone and delete unwanted call logs on computer smoothly.
- Be compatible with all Android based devices, such as Samsung, HTC, HUAWEI, Xiaomi, LG, Sony, etc.
Pros of Coolmuster Android Assistant:
- Easy to use. Realize the Android backup and restore process without any complicated operations.
- Affordable. It costs you only $25.95 for 1-year license.
- An almighty Android manager that can do almost everything you want to do when managing your Android device.
How to Use Android Assistant - The Best Aiseesoft Android Data Backup & Restore Alternative?
Step 1. Preparatory work
Download and install the Coolmuster Android Assistant on your PC or Mac.
Step 2: Connect your Android device to computer
Connect your Android mobile phone to the computer via a USB cable. Make sure to enable USB debugging on your phone beforehand. Then, launch the Android Assistant and you will see the following screenshot.
Step 3. Preview manageable Android data
Tick off the file tabs that you want to manage on computer from the left side interface, such as apps, contacts, call logs, SMS, music, photos, videos and books. Then, Android Assistant will scan your Android phone and show all the contained files on the right side window.
Step 4. Start to manage Android data
Select the data type you want to manage and click the options from the top menu, such as Add/Import (transfer data from computer to your Android phone), Delete (remove unwanted data from your Android), Export (backup your Android data to computer), and Edit (edit contacts on your computer) buttons.
Step 4. One-click backup & restore function
To achieve it, you only need to go to "Super Toolkit" and choose the option of "Backup" or "Restore". Then you'll see an interface like below:
Select the contents you want to backup and choose an output location on your PC to save these backups. Then click on "Back Up" button to save them to the destination.
Choose the backup record you need and select the file types you wish to restore, then click on "Restore" button to start restoring your selected files to the linked Android device.
That's it! With a few simple clicks on the mouse, Coolmuster Android Assistant can not only help you backup and restore Android data, but also enable you to manage your Android phone data effortlessly. It's much simpler to use than Aiseesoft Android Data Backup & Restore, and it's much cheaper. So if you're looking for an easy-to-use, affordable yet reliable Android manager to backup and restore, and even manage your Android phone data, Android Assistant is the best choice for you.