The Top-Chosen Worthwhile Methods to Back Up Contacts from Android Device
The backup of data from Android device is a common action undertaken, but it is often not undertaken correctly. The backup of data, such as contacts and photos, does not take a long time and can be performed efficiently when the right method is selected. If you want to back up data, without having to do it several times due to applying a questionable method that lacks effectiveness, the following information will come in handy.
Part 1. How to Back Up Contacts on Android with Android Assistant
Part 2. How to Back Up Contacts on Android using Android Backup Manager
Part 3. Back Up Android Contacts to Google
Part 4. Back Up Contacts from Android to SD Card or Drive
Part 5. Back Up Android Contacts to CSV File via Contacts App
When compared to all software available that is geared toward the backup of data, Coolmuster Android Assistant has continued to be the top choice. With one click, you can back up contacts from Android to computer, either it be PC or Mac. It supports the backup of Android contacts to BAK, Outlook, VCF, HTML, CSV, and XML files. It is one of the easiest programs on the market to implement.
With the aid of Coolmuster Android Assistant, you can back up Android contacts to PC extremely fast. Numerous individuals refer to it as a game-changer to back up contacts Android. Most agree with this statement. This is the best way to describe it. Besides allowing you to transfer contacts, you can also transfer other important data. You can multitask with this software, which makes it even more worthwhile to put to use. Besides, it works for almost all Android devices and tablets, including the latest Samsung Galaxy S20/S20 Ultra//S10/S9/S9 Plus/S8/S8 Plus, etc.
There are just a few steps that should be followed so that Coolmuster Android Assistant can start to back up contacts on Android.
Steps to Undertake:
1. If you have not already done so, download Coolmuster Android Assistant on computer. As previously mentioned, it does not matter if you have a PC or Mac; anybody can take advantage of it. The downloading process only takes a few minutes. After completion, launch it to begin the back up Android contacts to CSV file or whichever other file of your liking.
2. Connect device to computer with the aid of a USB cable so that software can detect it. Once it does, you will now need to select the data you want to back up. Thoroughly go through each file to ensure that "my contacts backup Android" goes accordingly. There is nothing worse than performing an Android phone contacts backup, only to find out not every contact was transferred.
It is always a good idea to double-check that everything is in order to avoid performing process again and again, as time is very valuable. The creators of Coolmuster Android Assistant program are aware of this, hence why it is so rapid.
3. Once you have gone through everything and thus are ready for the transport to come to pass, click on "Export". This is the final step. The time that it will take for it to complete will depend on the amount of data chosen; nonetheless, Coolmuster Android Assistant is one of the fastest programs, which means that it will not take as long as when using other ones that are geared toward the backup of data.
Alternatively, you can also choose the One-click Backup method of Coolmuster Android Assistant to back up contacts on Android. After having your Android phone recognized by the program, simply go to "Super Toolkit" > "Backup" > check "Contacts" > "Back Up" to complete the whole process with one click.
By implementing Coolmuster Android Assistant, the question "How to back up Android contacts to PC?" will no longer be asked. Try it and see for yourself.
Coolmuster Android Backup Manager is also one of the best tools among all the backup options. The simple but intuitive user interface is more friendly than most of other backup softwares. This tool is stable, fast, and secure, it allows you to back up almost any type of file, including contacts, messages, call logs, photos, music, videos, documents and apps with a single click. Only want to back up contacts? no problem! Coolmuster Android Backup Manager lets you select the file type you want to back up and restore without any hassle.
As a user-friendly software, Android Backup Manager offers two connection modes: you can connect Android phone to PC with a USB cable or Wi-Fi. And to let you have the full control of your backups, this tool enables you to decide the location on your computer to store your backup files. Moreover, you are allowed to restore the backups to any Android phone according to your needs.
Coolmuster Android Backup Manager fully supports Android phones and tablets, including Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+/S20 Ultra/S10/S10+/S10e, HTC U12+/U12 life/U11+/U11/10, LG G8/G7/G6+/G6/G5, Sony, Motorola, ZTE, Huawei, Xiaomi, etc.
Now follow the guide below to back up contacts on your Android using Coolmuster Android Backup Manager:
Steps to Undertake:
1. To start with, download Coolmuster Android Backup Manager on your PC. After the quick installation, launch the software on PC and then tap the "Android Backup & Restore" module.
2. Connect your Android device to computer with a USB cable. In order to make the software detects your phone, you will need to enable the USB debugging and grant certain permissions according to the prompts. Once your phone is detected, you will see the following interface:
3. Click the "Backup" option and then tick the checkbox next to "Contacts". You can click "Browse" to decide where to store your backups on PC. After doing so, click the "Back Up" button and your contacts from Android will be backed up to PC quickly.
How to back up contacts Android to Google? Quite simple! This has become one of the most popular methods among users, which is not shocking due to it being linked to Google. As you know, everything that Google introduces to the public does not fail in garnering attention.
Google has become a company that always tries to offer first-class solutions to help people better their lives when it comes to technology aid. This time around, they have been able to assist with how to back up contacts to Gmail from Android. Numerous people have put it to use to keep their data safe in case something occurs to their Android devices.
Steps to Undertake:
1. If you have not already done so, create a Google Account, as this is the only way you will be able to find out how to back up Android phone contacts to put it into practice.
2. Open device's "Settings" app.
3. Click on "Account & sync" and then select Google account.
4. Click on "Sync Contacts". That is all there is to it. You will no longer have to ask "how to back up contacts to Gmail on Android?’
This is one of those methods that have remained present for a long time. It has stayed around due to it being a simple method that does not take a long time for one to begin noticing its benefits.
Steps to Undertake:
1. On device, open "Contacts" application and then proceed to click on the menu button in order to acquire access to the variety of different operations that can be performed.
2. To obtain different options, click on "Import/Export".
3. Choose "Export to SD card" in order to generate a vCard file of contacts. This will be stored on SD card and can certainly be transferred to some other location by simply copying and pasting. This is how to back up the contacts in Android phone with this method in a short amount of time.
You May Like: How to Transfer Contacts from SIM Card to Computer
The "Contacts App" has become very popular over the years. You can do a variety of different tasks with the help of it, including the backup of data present on it. When it comes to how to back up my contacts on my Android phone fast with this Android backup contacts to cloud method, it is quite simple.
Steps to Undertake:
1. Open the Contacts application, which Android devices tend to have. Click on the menu open present on the top-left corner of screen.
2. Click on "Settings" to continue.
3. Scroll down and then click on "Export". As soon as you do, you will notice a list of accounts.
4. Click on the account that has the contacts that you want to back up.
5 Click on "Export to .CSV file". If this is the first-time utilizing this feature, you might be prompted to click on "Allow" for the exportation to begin.
6. Choose the desired backup location of your liking.
7. Click on "Save" present at the bottom of screen. By doing so, you will ensure that contacts are saved to the selected location as a .CSV file.
Check the more effective ways to export Android contacts to VCF (vCard File) here.
Only a Worthwhile Backup Method Will Do
The aforementioned methods are able to back up your contacts, as well as other types of data, in a matter of minutes. They are worthwhile options, which is not something that can be stated about other methods that have also garnered some attention but then stopped garnering it when people begin to realize their malfunctions.
Even if you do not find it a necessity for the time being to perform a backup, it truly is, as you never know what downfall your device can take in the near future. It is always a good idea to ensure your data remains safe from downfalls at all times. This can only happen by implementing one of these worthwhile backup methods that keep being used by thousands of people every day.