"I have nearly 400+ contacts stored on Moto X, and I am thinking about a way to export it to a computer for backup. Just in case of unexpected activities. Please kindly suggest a way to achieve that."
- Donald Cezh from Nextpit
As encrypted information on Motorola phones, contacts are not easily read and exported on our computer. How do I copy my phone contacts to my computer? The three tested methods below will transfer contacts from a Motorola phone to a computer successfully.
Way 1. How to Transfer Contacts from Motorola Phone to Computer via Coolmuster Android Assistant
Way 2. How to Transfer Contacts from Moto to Computer Using Coolmuster Android Backup Manager
Way 3. How Do I Export Contacts from My Motorola Phone to PC with Gmail
If you wish to transfer contacts from Motorola phone to computer selectively, you must try Coolmuster Android Assistant. This Motorola contact transfer tool automatically scans out all Motorola data and displays them on the interface by category after connecting your phone and the PC. You can preview, choose the contacts you want to export, and back up contacts from Motorola Droid/G/E/Razr/One family to the computer in one click.
Critical features of Coolmuster Android Assistant:
* Transfer SMS, contacts, videos, music, photos, and other files between Motorola phone and the computer in one click.
* Preview and choose the wanted data before migration.
* Support to export contacts to PC in various formats, including CSV, HTML, VCF, BAK, XML, Outlook format, etc.
* Back up and restore Android data on PC with no data quality loss.
* Directly manage Android files on the PC: Install & uninstall apps, send & reply to SMS, add, delete, & edit contacts, export Android contacts to Outlook, import Outlook contacts to Android.
* Easy operation, fast transfer, and no data loss.
* Widely compatible with almost all Motorola smartphones, like Moto G60/Motorola Edge/Motorola G Stylus/Motorola One Hyper/Moto E6/Moto E5, Motorola Droid series, etc.
How do I transfer contacts from the phone to a computer using USB selectively?
1. Download the Motorola contact transfer tool on your computer.
Install and run Coolmuster Android Assistant on your PC. Then enter the Android Assistant module from the toolbox.
2. Plug your Motorola device into the computer.
Connect your Motorola phone to the PC using a USB cable. Ensure that you have enabled the USB debugging on the phone. Once connected, you will see the Motorola information on the interface.
3. Download contacts from Motorola phone to the PC.
Choose Contacts from the left panel, preview and tick the desired contacts to transfer, and hit the Export button on the top menu. That's done!
Video Tutorial: How to Transfer and Manage Motorola Contacts
Another way to migrate Motorola contacts to a computer is using Coolmuster Android Backup Manager. Unlike the Motorola contact transfer tool introduced above, this program does not allow you to preview contacts. Therefore, you can export all contacts from Motorola to the computer in a few seconds. That's convenient and fast. Besides, it will also back up and restore all Android data to the PC in one click.
What can you do with Coolmuster Android Backup Manager?
* Transfer contacts from Motorola phone to a computer in one click.
* Back up and restore call logs, messages, contacts, photos, videos, music, apps, and documents on your Android device.
* USB and Wi-Fi connections are available for all users.
* Fast transfer device data without data damage and quality loss.
* Support almost all Android smartphones and tablets, including Motorola, Samsung, LG, HTC, Huawei, Google, OPPO, etc.
One-click to transfer contacts from Motorola phone to the computer:
1. Install Coolmuster Android Backup Manager on the computer.
After installing the app, please open it and choose Android Backup & Restore.
2. Connect the Motorola device to the PC.
Use a USB cord to connect your Motorola and the computer. When the program recognizes your device, you will see the following interface.
3. Back up Motorola contacts to the PC.
Click the Backup button from the home interface, choose Contacts from the table, and tap the Back Up button to start the transfer process. If necessary, you can also click the Browser to define a customized storage location to save the contacts.
You may like:
Google service is a fantastic feature on all Android phones. With a Gmail account, you can easily sync all Motorola contacts to the Google cloud for secure backup and download the Google backup to any other device. If you love this wireless method, you can follow our instructions below to transfer contacts from Motorola phone to the computer.
1. Open Motorola's Settings > select Accounts and sync > Google > sign in with your Gmail account > enable the Contacts option > hit the Sync now button to sync all contacts to your Gmail account.
2. On your computer, visit contacts.google.com and log in with the same Gmail account.
3. Click the More button from the left side, tap the Export option from the list > select the contacts you want to export > choose Google CSV format from the pop-up window > press the Export button. Soon, it will save the contacts to your computer.
Tip: Wonder how to import contacts from Gmail to Android phone? You can try these methods.
Regardless of your reasons, it is vital to transfer contacts from Motorola phone to computer for backup. To quickly select and migrate the contacts to PC, you can choose Coolmuster Android Assistant, allowing you to preview the contact details. If you want to transfer all contacts without selection in one click, you can try Coolmuster Android Backup Manager. With this app, all the process only takes a few seconds.
You can also try Gmail's way if you don't mind its time-consuming and complex process.