How to Forward Text Messages on Android? [Full Solution]
For a couple of decades, most users have been used to forwarding email messages only. However, the advent of technology has made it possible to forward text messages from an Android device. Several reasons prompt you to forward your text message to an email or another phone number. Since dealing with your service provider isn't the best solution; it is advisable to utilize various free and premium third-party applications to help you accomplish your tasks. Here is how to forward text messages on Android:
Part 1: How to Do Text Message Forwarding for Android with Android Assistant
Part 2: How to Do Text Forwarding on Android Directly
Part 3: How to Forward A Text on Android with SMS Forwarding App
Part 4: How to Automatically Forward Text Messages to Email on Android
Part 5: Bonus Tips for SMS Management on Android Devices
When it comes to SMS forwarding on Android, Coolmuster Android Assistant is the best third-party SMS forwarding app for Android to use. The good thing about this app is that it can secretly forward text messages from Android to another phone other multiple phones. Also, you can either send or reply to SMS straight from your PC or Mac. More than that, For Android SMS, you can use it to delete unwanted messages, export and import text messages, and even reset messages on Android phone with ease.
For Mac users, you can learn more info about the Mac version of Coolmuster Android Assistant here.
How to Forward a Text Message on Mac/PC from Android Device via Coolmuster Android Assistant:
Notes: Ensure that your device remain connected to the computer throughout the forwarding process.
Here's how to forward text messages to another phone from Android:
Step 1: Connect Android phone to computer.
* Download and launch the Coolmuster Android Assistant on your Mac or PC.
* Connect your Android phone to the PC/Mac via USB cable or Wi-Fi.
Step 2: Choose the SMS you want and start to forward it.
* From the left panel, select the 'SMS' option. All SMSs in your device will be displayed on the right panel.
* Locate the SMS thread and choose the message you want to forward.
* Click the Arrow icon to forward to any other contacts you want right away.
So, this is how to forward a text on Android, how to forward entire text conversation on Android, and also how to forward multiple text messages on Android. It is similar and very easy to make it.
Can't find your desired messages? Here are 2 ways to recover deleted text messages from SIM card on Android phone.
As seen in Part 1 above, it is possible to forward text messages from one Android device to another. Here is how to forward text messages to another Android phone:
* First Step: Open Messages App
From your Android gadget, go to the messages menu and look for the SMS that you want to forward.
* Second Step: Click and Hold the SMS
Tap and hold the SMS until the message is highlighted with a particular color. Tap all the messages you need to forward.
* Third Step: Wait for a Pop-Up Message Screen
Continue holding the highlighted SMS for a few seconds until the pop-up window comes up several other options.
* Fourth Step: Click the Forward Option
From the pop-up screen, tap on 'Forward' option and start adding the contacts you need to forward your SMS to. If the contact number isn't on your contact list, you can add it manually. Tap on the 'Send' icon after selecting all recipients.
You will receive a delivery report indicating whether the message was sent successfully or failed if you have enabled the message status feature.
If you want an app that automatically forwards text messages to email on Android, SMS Forwarder App is the real deal. Here is how to forward multiple text messages on android to email and another phone via this application.
You first need to install this application on your device by following these steps:
* Go to Google Play Store from your Android phone.
* Look for the 'SMS Forwarder' app.
* Click on 'Download' after ascertaining that you have selected the right application.
* Click 'Accept & Download'.
Here is how to use the application:
* You need to set up SMS Forwarder with your Google account.
* Also, enable the 'SMS Forwarding' mode first. You can also enable 'Missed calls forwarding' and 'Low battery forwarding'.
* Follow the onscreen prompts to enter the destination number. Click to input the forwarding number for the text messages. Remember to include the area code.
For the last two decades, email has been primarily used to convey a message between two individuals. However, text messaging has overtaken email as the primary mode of sending SMS over the last ten years.
Nevertheless, text messaging isn't the best method to use if you want to remember something, save something permanently, or just organize it. Therefore, if you receive an important message, it would be advisable to forward it to an email for storage purposes. Technology has made it possible to forward messages to email for archiving and viewing purposes.
Forwarding SMS to Email Accounts?
There are two primary approaches to forward SMS to email. The first one is using a third-party application to automatically forward all SMS to a selected email account. Here are the top 10 free SMS websites for your reference. On the other hand, you can manually forward your SMS to an email. Here is how to forward a text on android to an email automatically.
Forwarding Texts Automatically to an Email Account from Android Devices:
* Search through Google Play Store and download an app that automatically forwards text messages to an email account, such as SMS to mail/phone.
* Ensure that you download an application that has numerous positive reviews, and is highly rated.
* Open the application and input your forwarding information (email address) and everything will run smoothly.
* As long as your device is connected to a data plan or Wi-Fi connection, the forwarding process will be straightforward.
1) Deleting Old SMSs Automatically
It is common for users to store old text messages on their devices. These are just junks that consume a lot of space. It is advisable to erase these types of messages automatically from your phone after a period of say 30 days, 100 days or so. Here is how to do this:
* Go to the Settings menu from your phone
* Select General settings.
* Tap on the 'Delete old messages' icon.
* Enter or select the time limit you want to erase the old messages.
2) Get the Time When you Sent or Received a Text Message
The capability to find out when your message was sent or received is crucial. This functionality is even available in standard phones. You have to enable this feature in your Android phone since its disabled by default. Enabling this feature saves you the hassles of determining whether the message arrived at the recipient or not.
If the feature is enabled, you will receive a notification that your text message has been successfully delivered within a few seconds.
3) Enabling and Disabling Spell Checker
You will find spell checker feature on all Android smartphones. If you have enabled the spell checker, various elements of your script will be highlighted. However, this is somehow annoying if you are typing your SMS in two different languages.
The good thing about this feature is that it allows you to spell the wrong English words correctly. It thus ensures that your text message is grammatically correct. Depending on your necessity, you can either enable or disable this feature.
If you have a vital message on your Android device and want to forward it to your friends or colleagues, you now know the best method to use from the list above. Whether you are sending something you said to a friend, or you want to forward SMS as you received them to other users in your contact list, you should now have an easy time accomplishing that task.