Android Audio Rescue: How to Recover Deleted Audio Files from Android Phone
Casually, I decide to write this article, as some time ago, I incidentally deleted the audio from my Android phone. These audio are not trivial sounds, but recordings of the interpretation contest to be submitted at that time. Those data cost nearly a day, and such significant materials are really gone without any sign. So, my first reaction is how to recover deleted audio files from Android phone?
For me, who has some knowledge of mobile data recovery, this problem seems not too difficult. But if it's the first time that you're in such situation, can you stay calm? Anyway, some software and operation steps mentioned in this article can be customized for you.
Part 1: How to Recover Deleted Audio Files from Android Phone with PC
1.1 How to Recover Deleted Audio Files from Android Phone with Android Audio Recovery (Noteworthy)
1.2 How to Recover Deleted Audio Files from Android Phone with GT Recovery
Part 2: How to Recover Deleted Audio Files from Android Phone without PC
2.1 How to Recover Deleted Audio Files from Android Phone without PC using Google Drive
2.2 How to Recover Deleted Audio Files from Android Phone without PC using Audio Recovery
If your audio is very important and urgent, this method is a bright choice for you. You may say: can deleted files still be recovered? Exactly, the answer is yes, because the deleted data did not disappear at once. It was still in a certain location of your Android memory, but it was marked as unused. Of course, it cannot be found directly. Once you find your audio are wrongly deleted, I suggest you find a reliable recovery tool as soon as possible.
After careful selection, I decided to show you a professional Android audio recovery app - Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android, which can help you find your deleted audio. It's able to recover all your audio files (and other files, of course) by performing a deep scan. After file recovery, you'd better back up important files on a regular basis, as this good habit may save you a lot of time after audio loss. With this tool, you can back up the lost and existing data from Android to PC.
Here is why Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android gives me hope:
> Support almost all the Android phone with the latest versions, including but not limited to Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+/S10/S10+/S10e, Sony Xperia XZ Premium/XZ1/XZ5, LG G8/G7/G6+, HTC U12+/U11+, Huawei, Xiaomi, etc.
> Be compatible with Windows PC 10/8/7/XP, and Mac computer (Mojave/High Sierra) with OS X 10.7 or later.
> Recover your deleted music, messages, call logs, contacts, videos, photos and documents from Android internal memory & SIM card.
> Recover the deleted photos, videos, music and documents from SD card.
> Provide with deep scan mode to trace back all your deleted audio and other lost files.
Give it a free download now?
How to recover deleted audio files from Android phone with Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android:
1. Launch this app, and select Android Data Recovery mode. Then connect your Android to PC via a USB cable. Next, enable USB debugging and click OK on your Android. After the detection, you'll see the following screen. Please tick the Audio checkbox.
2. You can click Quick Scan or Deep Scan mode to scan out the deleted files. To trace back all your deleted audio files from Android, I suggest your choose the Deep Scan mode.
Note: If you can't find the deleted audios on your Android after scanning, you can root your Android phone and try again.
3. The app will scan deleted audio for a while, and after that, you can choose the Music tab from the left panel to preview them. Then choose your needed audio and tap Recover to recover deleted audio files from Android phone and save them to PC.
Tips: If you also want to recover other deleted files from Android, click here.
GT recovery (https://www.gtrecovery.net/) scans the hard drive of the device first to mark it as reusable data before actually get them back. It can also restore and undelete important files that they may accidentally clear from your Android phone, whether they are manually deleting files, reformatting the memory card or storing as default files, including audio, photos, videos, SMS, contacts, etc.
Besides, it has a clean user interface and can show details of audio and videos, but requires multiple permissions to recover Android data.
How do I retrieve deleted audio from Samsung or other Android phone?
1. Tap the Recover File icon on the top menu after you download install and open GT Recovery app. Then click Start new scan to detect your deleted audio automatically.
2. After the scan, your deleted audio will be shown in the interface. Choose what you want to rescue and click Recover to recover deleted audio files from Android phone.
You May Like:
I saw a friend leave a message in the forum the other day, saying that he wanted to recover deleted audio from Android Phone without PC. It's true that it's also an option, but the disadvantage of this means is that if there are many files, it's not convenient to preview and choose to recover. They will occupy a certain amount of phone memory.
If the audio to be recovered are bulky, it will also increase the running burden of your Android phone. Let's talk about two commonly used software or functions that can be made directly on your phone. They are Google Drive and Audio Recovery.
You may be familiar with Google Drive, offering 15GB of free storage space (it can also run on Windows OS). Before using it, you need to log in to a Gmail Account. For common users, Google drive is enough for daily use. Of course, you can pay to upgrade to its upgraded version - Google One (a little bit expensive). It supports the recovery of audio and most other files, provided that the files are backed up in advance, otherwise, you can only recover audio from its recycle bin.
Let's see how to recover deleted audio files from Trash files of Google Drive:
1. Download and open the app on Android, and sign in your Google Account. After that, press the top menu to choose Trash on the left panel.
2. The recycle bin will show you the deleted audio, and you are required to select what you need by ticking them one by one.
3. Take deleted audio back by clicking "three-dot" icon on the top right menu. Then press Restore to recover deleted audio files from Android phone.
Tips: All deleted files stored in Google trash will disappear automatically after 60 days, so this method has some limitations.
As a fast and simple audio recovery application, Audio Recovery supports audio files like MP3, MP4, wave, raw, AAC music, voice mail, ringing tone, voice bit, voice recording, etc. It's better to root the phone to recover audio completely. Conversely, the quantity and quality of the recovery may be discounted.
Moreover, it can be done when you need audio, video or photos (the audio, deleted for a long time, may not be restored successfully). It harbors helpful tips and customer support. However, it is not suitable to recover recorded sound. On top of that, its scanning is slow and cannot recover all the file types during scanning occasionally.
Clear steps on how to recover deleted audio files from Android phone:
1. Download, install and open this app. Then go to Audio > Recover Audio and then select Recover Deleted Audio (or Recover Lost Audio).
2. After the automatic detection, it will display the deleted audio. Choose your needed audio and tap Recover to recover deleted audio files from Android phone.
3. Then choose View Recovered Audio > ALL RECOVERED AUDIO to find out the deleted audio.
Tips: You can also tick Also recover SD card > Start in the first step to recover data from SD card simultaneously, but you should make sure the SD card is inserted beforehand.
After reading the full post, have you found that Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android has great comparative advantages in terms of the types of audio, readability of recovered files and recovery experience? Therefore, if you are not clear about how to recover deleted audio files from Android phone, this software is your best choice.
In addition, if you have other mobile data problems like how to recover deleted videos from SD card, (no matter they are about Android phones or iDevices), you are welcome to leave a message below. Your problem may be what other users are encountering. From this point of view, your comments or suggestions are of great significance.