How to Retrieve Deleted Photos on Samsung [Unbiased]
"Taking a photo and putting it on the social media every day can improve our happiness." said Liz Brewster, Prof. from the University of Sheffield, who published his study on the Health Journal lately, "Share photos and received replies are a bit like meeting some ardent people, conducting a private conversation with them. That sounds a little strange but you can speak freely. It is good for our physical and mental health." Brewster added.
However, life is not always easy. For example, Ms White, my neighbor, is wondering how to retrieve deleted photos on Samsung. What has happened to her? The thing was, she lost her beloved puppy last month when she had a short break, and her grandson wrongly deleted photos from the gadget. But the phone recorded her memorable moments with her pup. Thus, she was so sad. Luckily, she has recovered deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy s7. How did she do that? This post will tell you the tricks.
Part 1: Hot Tips about Samsung Galaxy Photo Recovery
Part 2: How to Retrieve/Recover Deleted Photos on Samsung without Backup [Suggested]
2.1 How to Retrieve Deleted Photos on Samsung Directly without Backup
2.2 How to Recover Retrieve Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy S Series with Google Photos Backup
Part 3: How to Recover Retrieve Deleted Photos on Samsung with Backup
3.1 How to Recover Retrieve Deleted Photos from Galaxy S10/S9/S8/S7 with Samsung Cloud Backup
3.2 How to Recover Retrieve Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy S Series with Google Photos Backup
3.3 How to Recover/Retrieve Deleted Pictures on Samsung Galaxy with Smart Switch
We often hear that someone needs to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy, but do you know why they can be recovered, and what should we have an eye on to keep our photos safe all the time? Here are 5 hot tips which may help you out.
1.1 What can we do when we deleted photos on Samsung
The deleted photos are in some place
Samsung photos go to some place after you deleted them, but you can't find them. Yet in fact, it's possible to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy with a practical tool.
- Power off your Samsung phone
Any operation can increase the risk of being overwritten, so advice you to shut your Samsung down or don't open any app or tap any icon.
- Choose a reliable app immediately
If you haven't backed photos up, you need to find a feasible app to recover them at once. So, which one to choose? The next part will give you the answer.
- Save them to your PC or external device
After you get your precious photos back, suggest you saving them on PC or external device, in case they lost again due to wrongly deletion.
- Check your storage for virus
Getting into the habit of sanitizing your disks regularly may decrease a few unnecessary hassles for you. Thus, it's necessary to give the disk a physical examination.
1.2 How can we avoid losing photos again
Back up photos regularly
Last but not least, after we recover deleted photos from Galaxy s series, what we should do is to secure the photos or other valuable files. Thus, you'd better back up Samsung photos termly, which may calm you down in the face of photos and other data deletions.
Now, someone may ask, "My Samsung is a little old (s6/s5/s4). So, how to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy s6/s5/s4?", "how to retrieve deleted pictures from Samsung s6/s5/s4?" or "how to recover deleted photos Galaxy s6/s5/s4?"...... Given this, the following is of great importance to you.
Tips: If you are a iPhone user, you can back up iPhone data without iTunes or iCloud. Surely, you can restore files without either of them.
Searching the key words "how to retrieve/recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy s10/s9/s8/s7/s7 edge/s6/s5/s4" or "recover deleted photos Samsung s7/s6/s5/s4" on the Internet, you may be dazzled at the results. A thought might come into your mind. Which one is reliable? Is there any bug in the recovery process? That's true, when deleted, the photos should be extracted with a proven way.
As a data recovery fancier, I introduce you Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android as it is an verified app for Samsung Galaxy photos recovery. Whether you are a tyro or stager, easy steps and lossless results will make you feel at ease. Be itching to know distinctive highlights about this app?
Let's take a look at key traits of Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android:
* Operate on Samsung, LG, Sony, Huawei, ZTE, HTC, Motorola and most other Android-based devices.
* Back Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e/S9+/S9/S8+/S8/S7/S6/S5/S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 9/Note 9 Plus/Note 8/Note 7/Note 6/Note 5/Note 4, Samsung Galaxy J3/J3 Pro, Samsung Galaxy A9/A8/A7/A5 and etc.
* Recover deleted photos, videos, music and documents from Samsung or other Android phones with SD card mode without rooting your device.
* Be able to retrieve all your deleted photos by means of PC (Windows or Mac).
* Restore deleted contacts, messages and call logs from Android data recovery mode.
* Get data within 3 easy and safe steps without third-party apps and ads.
How to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy? A try is better than a hundred words.
Download the trial version to have a try?
* Step 1. Install and open the software on PC, click "Android Recovery" mode to access Android Data Recovery mode by default. Then plug your Android to PC via a USB cord, enable USB debugging on your phone and follow the onscreen prompts. After that, tick Photos and tap "Next".
* Step 2. You can select either "Quick Scan" or "Deep Scan" mode for scanning. After that, please press "Continue" to scan deleted photos from your Samsung phone.
* Step 3. Click Photos on the left tab and preview your images on the right of the interface. The Only display the deleted item(s) is available if you need to find deleted pictures on Android only. Then tick the photos you want and tap Recover to retrieve them from Samsung right away.
Watch this video to get more details on how to retrieve deleted photos from Samsung phone with Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android.
* Step 1. After you download the program, launch it and choose "Android Recovery" module. Then hit "SD Card Recovery" mode on the top center from the window. Next, insert your SD card into PC with a SD card reader.
* Step 2. Click "Next" and your computer will detect the inserted SD card soon. Now, you need to select a disk drive for scan, and then click "Next" to start this detection process.
* Step 3. After that, you'll see Photos, Videos, Audio and Documents on the screen. Preview the photos and select photos that you mistakenly deleted (of course, turning on "Only display the deleted item(s)" can be a good choice for scan), then tap "Recover" to save photos on PC.
Notes: If you want to recover other data such as SMS or contacts, apart from Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android, Coolmuster Android SMS + Contacts Recovery, another green app, also works.
We have got the method to recover deleted photos on Samsung without backup. Some people may ask, "Is there other ways for Samsung Galaxy photo recovery. Definitely, there're three apps helping you recover deleted photos from Samsung. Although they are free, they need to back up in advance, and there is no guarantee that they are totally safe while for photos recovery. Besides, there are no after-use services. Still, let's get to know them.
Samsung Cloud backup (its old name is Samsung S-Cloud), whose inspiration comes from Apple's iCloud, allows users to back up photos, watch TV shows, movies, music and others for free or for a fee. Like Apple's iCloud, Samsung Cloud backup offers data backup and retrieve, and it's said that Samsung provides with 15 GB of free storage, which means the excess contents will be charged.
How to recover/retrieve deleted photos from Samsung phone (s10/s9/s8/s7 etc.):
* Step 1. Open "Settings" to find "Accounts and Backup" and hit "Samsung CLOUD". Tap "Restore" to see the data you've backed-up before.
* Step 2. Choose the exact device and turn on "Gallery" button. Then, click "RESTORE NOW" before the task comes into force.
Tips: Make sure you use the same account when you back up and retrieve data.
Google photos, a function separated from Google+, can organize photos built on "important things". For instance, it can identify the landmark buildings in photos, and then put the same kind of files together in line with the geographic marker info, providing unlimited photo storage services. However, it will compress the photos, which, to a large extent, will affect the image quality.
Method on how to recover/retrieve deleted photos/pictures from Samsung Galaxy s10/s9/s8/s7/s6/s5/s4:
* Step 1. Download Google Photos program and start it on your Samsung phone, and you'll see the "Trash" item on the left sidebar.
* Step 2. Click the item and preview your deleted photos. Select your desired pictures and hit "Restore" to recover them.
Samsung Smart Switch, a Samsung cell phone transfer app, can backup photos, contacts, texts and other data on Samsung phone. It also supports backup data transferring from Apple device to Samsung handset. But, when transferred backup data, some files must be converted to the format supported by Samsung devices at first. After recovery, the format should also be converted again.
Here's how to recover/retrieve deleted photos on Samsung s10/s9/s8/s7/s6/s5/s4:
* Step 1. To begin with, download and start the app on your computer and connect Samsung phone to PC via USB cable, when identified, the app will display the "Restore" icon on the window.
* Step 2. Click "Select a Different Backup", and the app is to get for the permission from your gadget. Tap "Allow" on your phone. Then, select images on PC, click "OK" and choose "Restore now" to recover the picture.
Tips: The operating processes are slightly different in terms of various phone models.
In the preface, I mentioned that my neighbor had retrieved his puppy's photos at last. So, how did she recover deleted photos from here Galaxy s7? The tool is Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android. She is in favor of this program for two reasons. The first one is that it can retrieve Samsung photos without backup beforehand; Moreover, it is easy, safe and powerful for users, especially for green hands, which is the second reason.
Of course, other free apps also enjoy their own features, yet further proof is needed to wage for their security or feasibility. The next time you are asked, "How to get deleted photos back on Samsung". You may get your own understanding. Don't forget to add your comments to those who are in crying need of.