Top-Rated Approaches in Transferring Files from Android to Mac Effectively
Transferring files from Android to Mac differs in some aspects to that of a transfer to PC. Thus, one has to be very selective when choosing an approach. A lot of people would believe the approaches available to implement a transfer are not as many when compared to the number of approaches available for PC, but this is an inaccurate assumption. There are more than a handful of approaches, but only some of them work in a quick and effective manner.
Method 1: Transfer Files from Android to Mac via Android Assistant
Method 2: Transfer Files from Android to Mac via Android File Transfer
Method 3: Transfer Files from Android to Mac via Dropbox
Method 4: Transfer Files from Android to Mac via Bluetooth
As a excellent Android file transfer app for Mac, Coolmuster Android Assistant has not failed in being the top-rated software that transfers files to Mac quicker and more efficiently than any other software. There have been several software-developers who have gone the extra mile trying to copy the structure and function of it, but they have not been able to do so. Coolmuster Android Assistant is the original and might be imitated often but will never be duplicated; thus, we suggest that you go for the real deal to avoid losing valuable time.
Coolmuster Android Assistant has been present for quite a while. Thousands upon thousands of individuals have used it to transfer a variety of different types of files. You do not have to be a pro to get the hang of this approach, as it was created with everybody in mind.
Steps to Implement:
1. To start off, download Coolmuster Android Assistant. The download process is quite fast. Once you do, go ahead and launch it.
2. Connect Android device to Mac with a USB cable or Wi-Fi.
3. Look at the left menu so that you can click on the folders that contain the files that need to be transferred. Click on them and then click on "Export". You have finished!
It is worthy to mention that the Coolmuster Android Assistant is fully compatible with almost all Android devices, including Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, HTC, ZTE, LG, Motorola, OPPO, Meizu and more, also all the Mac OS (Mac OS X 10.7 or later) are supported, too. (The latest Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e are supported, too.)
The assumption that Android and Mac do not really work well with each other can be debunked by now due to this and all the other methods we are suggesting. This approach keeps being used, as it one of the easiest, effective approaches.
Steps to Implement:
1. Connect device with a USB cable to Mac.
2. If you have not already done so, download Android File Transfer. It only takes a short while for installation to complete.
3. Click on "Get Started".
4. To find files you want to transfer to Mac, begin to navigate through directory.
5. To the desktop or preferred folder, find the file you want to transfer and then drag it.
6. Open file to verify that everything is in order. That is all!
You May Like:
Dropbox has become a very popular Android file transfer app for Mac. Its popularity keeps augmenting, and it shows no signs of slowing down. It is a simple approach and thus straight-to-the-point so that no transfer becomes a headache.
Just like it has occurred with Coolmuster Android Assistant, there have been several application developers who have tried to create applications that are similar to Dropbox. There have been a lot of people who have fallen for them, but only for a short while, because once they realized that even though they might appear similar, they are very different in their structure and function. Dropbox was created by a group of experts that have a lot of years of experience in the field, hence why it continues to be one of the most copied.
Steps to Implement:
1. If you have not already done so, create an account on the Dropbox website and then proceed to download it. The downloading process is instantaneous, almost as fast as a blink of an eye.
2. Click on the menu present on upper-right corner and select "Upload files" to begin choosing folders or files you want to upload to Dropbox.
3. Once you have completed selections, click on "Upload". Afterward, on Mac go ahead and access Dropbox to locate files that need to be transferred. Once found, click "Download". This is all you have to do!
Bluetooth has been referred by a lot of people as one of the fastest approaches to transfer files between Mac and Android. We definitely agree. There are just a few steps that are required to be followed to begin a transfer with Bluetooth.
Even though there are other several external tools that one tends to utilize with Android, Bluetooth keeps being the go-to option to conduct transfers, as well as to conduct other activities. It is a device that really comes in handy when you use it smartly. Due to its continued updates, it moves right along with technology, ready to assist you.
It has been noted there are different platforms providing different steps on how to transfer files from Android to Mac using Bluetooth. This has caused some confusion to arise. There are only three steps to follow, nothing more, nothing less. Alterations have been made on steps by websites geared toward solving tech issues, but the results are not the same. There are errors that have become apparent. To play it safe, implement the following three steps that have been proven to be accurate in every aspect.
Steps to Implement:
1. Bluetooth needs to be turned on both devices. To verify this is the case, on Mac, ensure Bluetooth is "On" by clicking on "System Preferences" and then "Bluetooth".
On Android device, go to "Settings" and then "Bluetooth". Mac should be listed. Ensure pairing codes and match and then click on "Pair" on both devices.
2. On Mac's menu bar, click on "Bluetooth" icon in order for Android device to show up. Click on "Send File to Device". To send files to Mac, enable Bluetooth Sharing by going to "System Preferences" and then "Sharing". Next to Bluetooth Sharing check the "On" box. From doing so, you will be able to opt where downloads go to and what should be done when a transfer request is received.
3. On Android device, click on the "Share" icon so that file goes to folder specified in Bluetooth Sharing on Mac. Now, you will get the hang of moving files between Android and Mac, without cables.
These might seem like three saturated steps to follow, but they are not when you begin to implement them. Now, it is important that you do not skip any of the aforementioned details in each step, because if you do, transfer will not be processed correctly. There have been situations when people have skipped a detail in a step; thus, they have had to start all over again. Make sure that this does not happen to you! You can do so by double-checking before continuing to the next step.
With any of these approaches you will be able to transfer files in a quick and efficient manner. Even so, make it a priority to have software, such as Coolmuster Android Assistant, to assist in vital transfers to ensure every one of them is conducted error free. Without software, errors can come to pass; not all the time—but sometimes. Keep this in mind and start transferring!