When your iCloud account is hacked accidentally, you may need to change your iCloud account so as to protect your privacy. Actually, in many cases, to eliminate the potential dangers resulted from the original iCloud account, you may need to change your iCloud account. Speaking of that, you can simply change your email address by opening the iCloud webpage from where you can lock and erase your phone. But do you know how to change iCloud account directly on your iOS devices? This passage will tell you how to delete the old iCloud account and then change into a new iCloud account, taking iPhone as example!
Step 1. On the main interface of your iPhone, open Settings tab to continue.
Step 2. Tap on iCloud option to enter the next interface.
Step 3. Now, scroll down to the bottom and click on the Delete Account option. On the pop-up window, choose Delete option. Then you will see the below interface. You are free to decide whether to keep old data on iCloud or not.
Step 1. Click on iCloud option from Settings tab once again and then enter your new iCloud login credentials and click Sign in option to continue.
Step 2. Now, you will see the below interface. Decide whether you would like files on your device to be merged into your new iCloud account or not and choose the corresponding option.
Step 3. Finally, click on OK option on the below pop-up window, giving iCloud the permission to use your device’s Location Services. So you can easily track and find your lost iPhone when it's accidentally lost due to various reasons.
1. Change iCloud Emails on iPhone
- Open your iPhone and go to Settings > iCloud.
- On the main interface, tap your name from the top.
- From the Apple ID window, tap on Contact Information to continue the process.
- Under the Email Addresses section, tap on Add Another Email option.
- Then type another new unused email address and tap Done from the top-right corner.
- Now, ,you can use any web browser to verify the email address.
2. Change iCloud Password on iPhone
- Navigate to the Apple ID window and then tap on Password & Security.
- Now, tap on Change Password to continue the process.
- Then enter with the correct answers and tap Verify option from the top-right corner.
- In the Change Password window, you can type the new password and confirm it.
- Hit the Change option on the top right corner to continue the process.
3. How to Change iCloud Username on iPhone
- After reaching the Apple ID window, hit the Edit option.
- Replace the usernames with another one as liked and needed.
- After that, hit the Done option to save the new username as liked.
Just as you need to change your iCloud account in some cases, you can also lose your iCloud backup files due to unexpected reasons, despite of the fact that iCloud allows you to back up important files such as contacts. Therefore, you need to find a better iCloud alternative to backup files from your iPhone/iPad/iPod in case of sudden data losses. Here, you can fully rely on this Coolmuster iOS Assistant, which allows you to freely share files between your iOS devices and computer in one click!