"Hello, I am trying to import pictures from my iPhone 7 to my HP Pavilion laptop. Usually, the option to import the pictures pops up, but it does not appear when I plug my device in. I have clicked Trust Computer and removed my passcode. How do I solve this? Thank you!"
- Jennifer from HP Community
There are many purposes for you to import photos from an iPhone to an HP laptop. Maybe you want to free up more storage for your iPhone or edit photos before posting on your social platform accounts. Whatever the reason is, you will need the seven effortless methods in this tutorial to get the job done. Now, check the following ways to learn how to import photos from iPhone to HP laptop painlessly.
Way 1. How to Import Photos from iPhone to HP Laptop via Coolmuster iOS Assistant (Recommended)
Way 2. How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to HP Laptop via the Photos App
Way 3. How to Get Photos Off iPhone onto HP Laptop with Google Drive
Way 4. How to Transfer Videos/Photos from iPhone to HP Laptop Using iCloud for Windows
Way 5. How to Send Photos from iPhone to HP Computer with Snapdrop
Way 6. How to Sync iPhone Photos to HP Laptop Using iTunes
Way 7. How to Upload Pictures to HP Computer via Dropbox
Bonus Tips You May Need
To preview and transfer photos from your iPhone to an HP laptop in batches, you will need Coolmuster iOS Assistant. It makes it easy to select the desired photos to transfer to your HP computer while viewing. Besides, it also displays all the photo information on the interface for your reference, including sizes, format, etc.
Why should you use Coolmuster iOS Assistant?
* Auto-scan and display the iPhone data by categories.
* Easily batch export photos and other files from your iPhone to the HP laptop or default iTunes backup location.
* Import calendars, iBooks, Bookmarks, and other data from the HP computer to your iPhone.
* Allow you to preview the thumbnails and other detailed information and select the wanted items before transfer.
* Keep the original photo quality without damages.
* Work with all iPhone models, such as iPhone 14/13/12 Pro Max/12 Pro/12/12 mini/SE/11 Pro Max/11 Pro/11/XS Max/XS/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7 Plus/7/6S Plus/6S/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4, etc.
How to transfer all photos from iPhone to HP laptop in one click?
1. Connect your iPhone to the HP laptop.
After installing the software on your computer, open it and connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB cable.
2. Make your iPhone recognizable.
Tap the Trust option on your iPhone if asked. Next, click the Continue button on the program to move on. Once connected, you will see iPhone's main information on the home interface.
3. Transfer photos from iPhone to the HP laptop.
Choose Photos from the left window, tick off the desired photos after previewing all of them, and tap the Export button on the top menu.
You may like:
If your HP laptop runs Windows 10, you can easily get the job done with the Photos app. However, note that it only supports album photos. If you need to transfer all pictures on your iPhone, please check Way 1.
How to import pictures from iPhone to HP laptop via the Photos app?
1. Plug your iPhone into the HP laptop via a USB cable and run iTunes if it does not launch automatically.
2. If asked, trust this computer on your iPhone. Next, open the Photos app on your HP laptop, tap Import, and select to import from your iPhone.
3. When the Photos app finishing loading all the pictures and videos on your iPhone, choose the photos you wish to import and tap the Import button to transfer them to your computer.
Perhaps you like:
How can you breezily put your music from your computer to iPhone 11? These effective approaches will give you help.
Want a practical editor for GoPro videos? Here are 10 options for your reference.
Cloud storage services like Google Drive, iCloud, and Dropbox can also do the job. At first, sync iPhone photos to the cloud, and then download the uploaded photos from the cloud storage service on your HP laptop. The transfer speed depends on the network condition. Here, we will show you how to download pictures from iPhone to HP computer via Google Drive.
1. Install Google Drive on your iPhone and sign in with your account.
2. Tap the + icon > Upload > Photos and Videos, and pick the photos you want to upload from your iPhone.
3. On your HP laptop, visit drive.google.com and log in with the same Google account. Later, find the uploaded photos in My Drive and download them to your computer.
Click this post to switch Android to iPhone 13 without effort.
Looking for a way to import large videos from iPhone to a computer? Here's the guide.
To transfer photos from iPhone to HP laptop via iCloud, follow the steps below:
1. Activate iCloud on your iPhone if you haven't done that. Then, tap Settings > your name or Apple ID > iCloud > Photos and toggle on the Photos.
2. Make sure that your HP laptop runs Windows 10, 8, or 7, and update the OS if it does not. Afterward, install iCloud for Windows on your laptop and sign in with the same Apple ID you use on your iPhone.
3. In iCloud for Windows, click Options next to Photos, choose iCloud Photos, and tap Done, followed by Apply. After that, you can view iCloud photos and download them using the Download icon.
Learn more: How can you recover your photos when they disappear from the camera roll on your iPhone? Actually, you can make it with these easy methods.
Can you AirDrop photos from iPhone to HP laptop? I'm sorry, you cannot. Although AirDrop is proprietary for Apple products, we have discovered a similar app for transferring photos from your iPhone to an HP computer - Snapdrop. As a free and easy tool, you will use it as seamlessly as using AirDrop between iDevices.
How to transfer files from iPhone to HP laptop via Snapdrop?
1. Open snapdrop.net on both iPhone and the HP laptop.
2. Click the icon on your iPhone and choose one option among the Take Photo or Video, Photo Library, and Browse options.
3. After selection, choose the photos you want to transfer on your iPhone and send it to your computer.
4. Download the photos on your HP computer.
Check if you like:
You can also sync photos from iPhone to HP laptop via iTunes. Here's how.
1. Ensure that your computer runs the latest version of iTunes.
2. Connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB cable and trust the computer if it asks you to do so. When the computer recognizes your iPhone, tap the iPhone icon on the top-left corner of the iTunes window, click Photos, and check Sync Photos.
3. Choose an album or folder from the pop-up menu and move all your folders and albums or only the selected folders and albums.
4. Tap the Apply button.
As we mentioned above, you can use Dropbox to transfer iPhone pictures to an HP laptop. Check the following instructions to sync photos to HP laptop:
1. Download Dropbox on your iPhone and sign in with your Dropbox account.
2. Launch the app on your iPhone, tap the circular button with a plus symbol at the bottom of the screen, and choose Upload Photos.
3. Choose the desired photos to upload and hit the Upload button to save them to Dropbox cloud.
4. Open dropbox.com on your HP laptop. After signing with the same Dropbox account, find the uploaded photos and download them to your computer.
Want more techniques to use your iPhone and HP laptop? You may need the following instructions.
1. How to Take Screenshots with HP Laptop
Take a full-screen screenshot on an HP laptop: Press and hold the Windows + Print Screen keys on your keyboard simultaneously to capture the entire screen. It will save it to the clipboard.
Take a partial-screen screenshot on an HP laptop: Press and hold the Windows + Shift + S keys together on your keyboard and adjust the capture area when the cursor appears. It will also store it on the clipboard. To use the screenshot, open an image editing app on your computer and hold down the Ctrl + V keys simultaneously to paste the screenshot in the window.
Next, you can modify or save it in the jpg or png format on your computer.
2. How to Take JPEG Photos instead of HEIC on an iPhone
To shoot more compatible JPEG pictures on your iPhone to view them on your HP laptop easily, you can set up your iPhone as below:
That's all for how to import photos from iPhone to HP laptop. Undoubtedly, Coolmuster iOS Assistant is the best way to do the job. It transfers all photos from iPhone to HP computer and allows you to preview and select the wanted images. Besides, it is also much simpler to use than any other method. Therefore, I highly recommend you try it.
If you find this tutorial helpful, could you please share it with more needed people?